Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those interested.. 07:16 - Jul 21 with 4850 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who like me, have a soft spot for another club (me Rochdale, you Barnsley)

Last season in review video form:

And this season in preview video form:

And I'm hoping to do some Dale videos this season, so long as work etc and time allows.

Big year for us both. Optimistic on both fronts.

U Reds

KHBA
For those interested.. on 09:53 - Jul 21 with 3548 viewsYadHoDale

As a Leeds fan by ancestry as well as a Dale fan by choice, I hope Barnsley do well.

Second behind Leeds will do, in a dual promotion specially designed to irritate both Blunts and Wendies. (Yeovil can join them through the playoffs to seriously annoy the Premiership fat cats!)
For those interested.. on 14:02 - Jul 21 with 3404 viewsTomRAFC

I wouldn't say I have a second team but it was great to see AFC wimbledon make it to the football league.

I also have a bit of a soft spot for wigan... it's a pie thing.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

For those interested.. on 14:35 - Jul 21 with 3354 viewsgigger

For those interested.. on 14:02 - Jul 21 by TomRAFC

I wouldn't say I have a second team but it was great to see AFC wimbledon make it to the football league.

I also have a bit of a soft spot for wigan... it's a pie thing.

I have 3 teams which is weird bury fc,rayo vallacano and Rochdale.

What's happened to kel ???

For those interested.. on 15:35 - Jul 21 with 3279 viewsTomRAFC

For those interested.. on 14:35 - Jul 21 by gigger

I have 3 teams which is weird bury fc,rayo vallacano and Rochdale.

how did rayo callacano come about?

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

For those interested.. on 16:30 - Jul 21 with 3230 viewsgigger

For those interested.. on 15:35 - Jul 21 by TomRAFC

how did rayo callacano come about?

Was in Palma a few years ago and went to watch Mallorca v rayo vallacano and really enjoyed the football they played.
Season after Michu started emerging as a classy attacking midfielder and the rest is history.
Also a very small fish in a big pond.

For those interested.. on 17:28 - Jul 21 with 3155 viewsAtThePeake

For those interested.. on 16:30 - Jul 21 by gigger

Was in Palma a few years ago and went to watch Mallorca v rayo vallacano and really enjoyed the football they played.
Season after Michu started emerging as a classy attacking midfielder and the rest is history.
Also a very small fish in a big pond.

I enjoy how you can't even spell one of the teams you support. It's Vallecano.

Tangled up in blue.

For those interested.. on 18:18 - Jul 21 with 3110 viewsgigger

For those interested.. on 17:28 - Jul 21 by AtThePeake

I didn't say I supported them I also didn't say I have an IQ as high as yours.
You don't really need to pick on everything I write on here.
I'm very interested in other leagues in Europe and been to few matches abroad but I bet I can't spell the names of the stadiums.

For those interested.. on 19:38 - Jul 21 with 3034 viewspnc4eva1

Dale

St Johnson as foreign team

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Login to get fewer ads

For those interested.. on 20:20 - Jul 21 with 2996 viewsAtThePeake

For those interested.. on 18:18 - Jul 21 by gigger

I didn't say I supported them I also didn't say I have an IQ as high as yours.
You don't really need to pick on everything I write on here.
I'm very interested in other leagues in Europe and been to few matches abroad but I bet I can't spell the names of the stadiums.

So is 'having' a team not supporting them?

You don't really need to write on here.

Tangled up in blue.

For those interested.. on 21:58 - Jul 21 with 2941 viewsgigger

For those interested.. on 20:20 - Jul 21 by AtThePeake

So is 'having' a team not supporting them?

You don't really need to write on here.

Amazing!!!!!!!!!
A fellow Daley spells his 2nd team wrong and nothing? I rest my case.
Your pathetic.

For those interested.. on 22:05 - Jul 21 with 2932 viewssweetcorn

For those interested.. on 21:58 - Jul 21 by gigger

Amazing!!!!!!!!!
Your pathetic.

Ladies, please put away those handbags.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

For those interested.. on 23:04 - Jul 21 with 2877 viewsbaroniser

I was a Bolton fan growing up and still go see them a few times a season.

On a completely unrelated note; I see you're a fan of Blink/AvA Whitey. Good taste!
For those interested.. on 23:09 - Jul 21 with 2869 viewsroccydaleian

Amazing!!!!!!!!!
Your pathetic.

It's you're, by the way.
For those interested.. on 23:37 - Jul 21 with 2856 viewsAtThePeake

Amazing!!!!!!!!!
Your pathetic.

I agree. Astounding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tangled up in blue.

For those interested.. on 23:48 - Jul 21 with 2847 viewsSaxonDale

For those interested.. on 17:28 - Jul 21 by AtThePeake

In fairness Taz probably can't spell Rochdale but that doesn't make him any less of a fan.
For those interested.. on 08:19 - Jul 22 with 2769 viewsWhiteyBFC

For those interested.. on 23:04 - Jul 21 by baroniser

I was a Bolton fan growing up and still go see them a few times a season.

On a completely unrelated note; I see you're a fan of Blink/AvA Whitey. Good taste!

Huge blink fan. Have been since 1996 as a 14 year old kid.

And AvA tunes are perfect background material for videos like this. Think I've used 'Diary' at least three times though so I may need to rein it in.

I've never had a second club. Not until Dale. And then all of a sudden my hero Craig Hignett ends up at Hartlepool with a couple of ex BFC players in the team and they're now my third club.

For the record, I am Dale all the way on the opening day.
For those interested.. on 11:26 - Jul 22 with 2703 viewsdingdangblue

For those interested.. on 08:19 - Jul 22 by WhiteyBFC

And AvA tunes are perfect background material for videos like this. Think I've used 'Diary' at least three times though so I may need to rein it in.

I've never had a second club. Not until Dale. And then all of a sudden my hero Craig Hignett ends up at Hartlepool with a couple of ex BFC players in the team and they're now my third club.

Barnsley, Rochdale and Hartlepool! At least no one can accuse you of being a Glory hunter Whitey!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

For those interested.. on 13:53 - Jul 22 with 2647 viewsgigger

For those interested.. on 23:37 - Jul 21 by AtThePeake

I agree. Astounding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing, astounding wow you trumped me there didn't you?
Thought Sunderland might of been your 2nd team!!

For those interested.. on 14:11 - Jul 22 with 2613 viewsAtThePeake

For those interested.. on 13:53 - Jul 22 by gigger

Amazing, astounding wow you trumped me there didn't you?
Thought Sunderland might of been your 2nd team!!

On the contrary, I can't be doing with Sunderland. Their fans don't half get on my nerves. Amongst other things, I've heard them claim that Di Canio will one day manage a Champions League winning team, that they have the best (and loudest) fans in the country, and that the Stadium of Light is 'the best club ground in the country.' Oh yeah, and Sunderland v Newcastle is the 'biggest game in the Premier League.'

My second team are Tottenham, thanks to my Dad.

Tangled up in blue.

For those interested.. on 14:31 - Jul 22 with 2599 viewsBarryStrange

For those interested.. on 14:11 - Jul 22 by AtThePeake

On the contrary, I can't be doing with Sunderland. Their fans don't half get on my nerves. Amongst other things, I've heard them claim that Di Canio will one day manage a Champions League winning team, that they have the best (and loudest) fans in the country, and that the Stadium of Light is 'the best club ground in the country.' Oh yeah, and Sunderland v Newcastle is the 'biggest game in the Premier League.'

My second team are Tottenham, thanks to my Dad.

I don't mind Sunderland; chiefly because I find Newcastle so irritating. They see themselves as the biggest club on the planet and for the life of me I can't fathom why. They seem to believe they have a right to lord it over most of the rest of English football despite the fact that they have won as many major trophies in the last 50 years as Bury, Barnsley or Rochdale.

Oh and when we played Sunderland at the SOL in 98 I was about 14 and their fans shoved me, my mates and my old man into a pub and kept buying us beer. Which was nice.
For those interested.. on 14:46 - Jul 22 with 2578 viewsSalwaDale

For those interested.. on 14:31 - Jul 22 by BarryStrange

I don't mind Sunderland; chiefly because I find Newcastle so irritating. They see themselves as the biggest club on the planet and for the life of me I can't fathom why. They seem to believe they have a right to lord it over most of the rest of English football despite the fact that they have won as many major trophies in the last 50 years as Bury, Barnsley or Rochdale.

Oh and when we played Sunderland at the SOL in 98 I was about 14 and their fans shoved me, my mates and my old man into a pub and kept buying us beer. Which was nice.

Best fans in the world. Everyone knows that.

TBBT

For those interested.. on 17:20 - Jul 22 with 2504 viewsAtThePeake

For those interested.. on 14:31 - Jul 22 by BarryStrange

The fact is though, Sunderland haven't won anything in 40 years, and are almost as bad when it comes to 'lording it.' Majority of their fans think they're one of the biggest clubs in the country too - there's just not as many of them as there are Newcastle fans so it's less noticeable.

The thing is, the Mackems are great. One of the friendliest bunches of people you're ever likely to meet, but so deluded when it comes to their football team.

Tangled up in blue.

For those interested.. on 17:38 - Jul 22 with 2489 viewsChaffRAFC

For those interested.. on 08:19 - Jul 22 by WhiteyBFC

You're my new favourite poster based on the Blink/AvA thing alone. Been a massive Blink fan for the past 15 years when I first heard them and when they split and Tom created AvA I was looking forward to hearing it, then I heard The Adventure and it became my favourite song ever after the first listen and still is to this day. Had the pleasure of meeting AvA a couple of years ago as well and see them every time they tour.

Anyway, as for second teams, it's no secret, mine's Manchester United because my brother (not the Dale fan brother a few on here have met), brought me up as a United fan, took me to a few games and I loved it but the opportunity to see them became less and less and then about 22 years ago, my Dad took me to watch Rochdale instead and I've been hooked ever since.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

For those interested.. on 09:02 - Jul 23 with 2374 viewsWhiteyBFC

For those interested.. on 17:38 - Jul 22 by ChaffRAFC

You're my new favourite poster based on the Blink/AvA thing alone. Been a massive Blink fan for the past 15 years when I first heard them and when they split and Tom created AvA I was looking forward to hearing it, then I heard The Adventure and it became my favourite song ever after the first listen and still is to this day. Had the pleasure of meeting AvA a couple of years ago as well and see them every time they tour.

Anyway, as for second teams, it's no secret, mine's Manchester United because my brother (not the Dale fan brother a few on here have met), brought me up as a United fan, took me to a few games and I loved it but the opportunity to see them became less and less and then about 22 years ago, my Dad took me to watch Rochdale instead and I've been hooked ever since.

Rochdale or Man Utd. You definitely made the best decision.

I went to a Wednesday match with my Wednesdayite mates (12 year old at the time) and despite seeing Waddle and co, and a big 4-0 win, it didn't feel right at all.

I got straight in the shower once home. And was back at Oakwell midweek to watch a thrilling 0-0 draw in the rain and fog against Southend.
For those interested.. on 10:30 - Jul 23 with 2340 viewsBarryStrange

For those interested.. on 09:02 - Jul 23 by WhiteyBFC

Rochdale or Man Utd. You definitely made the best decision.

I went to a Wednesday match with my Wednesdayite mates (12 year old at the time) and despite seeing Waddle and co, and a big 4-0 win, it didn't feel right at all.

I got straight in the shower once home. And was back at Oakwell midweek to watch a thrilling 0-0 draw in the rain and fog against Southend.

Know just how you feel. I went with my uncle to see City a couple of times before I went to Gigg, and then with my Dad to Old Trafford.

Neither felt quite like I belonged, like everything somehow fitted and it was where I was supposed to be.

Only once we'd been to Gigg (aided by 13 goals in our first two games) did we both think "yeah, this'll do".

On the point about Newcastle fans and their regular fixation on being the greatest fans in the world, does anyone else remember GMR being overrun in the late 90s with City fans claiming the same thing incessantly just because they still turned up even when their team was toss?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024