Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gordon Taylor 20:10 - Aug 7 with 8081 viewsDarran

Biggest c*nt in football.
Discuss.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gordon Taylor on 20:17 - Aug 7 with 6204 viewsDr_Winston

There are much bigger c*nts in football than Gordon Taylor.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gordon Taylor on 20:20 - Aug 7 with 6185 viewsdeaframbo

As you normally say, "feck him"
Gordon Taylor on 20:31 - Aug 7 with 6140 viewsTim_Harry

What has Taylor done to elevate him above the likes of Barton and Blatter? Not defending him, just saying it's a very competitive market when it comes to the biggest c**t in football.
Gordon Taylor on 20:33 - Aug 7 with 6132 viewsWingstandwood

Talk about having the cushiest job in the world! A union leader paid over a million pounds a year to defend individuals paid to play a recreational pastime. And to any individual coming on here saying what about lower league players on far less money than likes of £200,000 a week Wayne Rooney etc?

What about general public members on zero contracts earning far less for slaving on building sites etc working 7 days a week shifts whilst being exposed to stuff much more dangerous stuff than your average sliding tackle?

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/sports-business/6660-pfa-chief-s-disgusting-1.1m

Argus!

Gordon Taylor on 20:34 - Aug 7 with 6119 viewsDarran

Gordon Taylor on 20:33 - Aug 7 by Wingstandwood

Talk about having the cushiest job in the world! A union leader paid over a million pounds a year to defend individuals paid to play a recreational pastime. And to any individual coming on here saying what about lower league players on far less money than likes of £200,000 a week Wayne Rooney etc?

What about general public members on zero contracts earning far less for slaving on building sites etc working 7 days a week shifts whilst being exposed to stuff much more dangerous stuff than your average sliding tackle?

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/sports-business/6660-pfa-chief-s-disgusting-1.1m

Spot on.

Gordon Taylor on 20:40 - Aug 7 with 6080 viewsHubert

why does that make him a c*nt ? If people want to pay him that, surely that's not his fault ?
Suggest we look closer to home if we're looking for c*nts !
Gordon Taylor on 20:40 - Aug 7 with 6080 viewsmax936

Thought that title belonged to Suarez.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gordon Taylor on 21:23 - Aug 7 with 5993 viewscheeryjack

Gordon Taylor on 20:17 - Aug 7 by Dr_Winston

There are much bigger c*nts in football than Gordon Taylor.

Too true

Nice new home

Login to get fewer ads

Gordon Taylor on 21:54 - Aug 7 with 5922 viewsBelfast

Came round my house once for a cup of tea when i lived in Catterick.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Gordon Taylor on 21:55 - Aug 7 with 5916 viewsepaul

Gordon Taylor on 20:40 - Aug 7 by Hubert

why does that make him a c*nt ? If people want to pay him that, surely that's not his fault ?
Suggest we look closer to home if we're looking for c*nts !

and he was democratically elected by the players(members), who also agree to his wages, so he's done nothing wrong, even though Suarez is the bigges c*nt in football, weve all had to represent c*nts at some stage or another

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Gordon Taylor on 22:02 - Aug 7 with 5883 viewscheeryjack

Gordon Taylor on 21:54 - Aug 7 by Belfast

Army ?

Nice new home

Gordon Taylor on 22:04 - Aug 7 with 5873 viewsBelfast

Gordon Taylor on 20:33 - Aug 7 by Wingstandwood

post off the day.
Spot on.

Gordon Taylor on 22:05 - Aug 7 with 5870 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gordon Taylor on 21:55 - Aug 7 by epaul

and he was democratically elected by the players(members), who also agree to his wages, so he's done nothing wrong, even though Suarez is the bigges c*nt in football, weve all had to represent c*nts at some stage or another

Members agree a union leader's wages? Can't remember ever being asked about that Cardiff c*nt Serwotka's salary when I was a member.

Poll: Tory leader

Gordon Taylor on 22:05 - Aug 7 with 5866 viewsBelfast

Gordon Taylor on 22:02 - Aug 7 by cheeryjack

Army ?

At the time yes ...
I think my sense of humour has earned me more enemies on here tonight :-)

Gordon Taylor on 22:13 - Aug 7 with 5826 viewscider_glider

He is a c*nt, but I too believe there are bigger ones in football, once the season starts I dare say there will be a new biggest c*nt in football every week in my eyes, dependent on who we play and what great injustice I feel has been delivered upon us.

He is not in the same league as Mike Dean.. Biggest C*nt in football in my unbiased eyes
Gordon Taylor on 22:20 - Aug 7 with 5803 viewsDarran

Gordon Taylor on 21:55 - Aug 7 by epaul

The blokes a c*nt.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-12402734

Gordon Taylor on 22:21 - Aug 7 with 5802 viewsSwansNZ

Gordon Taylor on 22:05 - Aug 7 by Belfast

At the time yes ...
I think my sense of humour has earned me more enemies on here tonight :-)

You have a sense of humour?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gordon Taylor on 22:22 - Aug 7 with 5792 viewsBelfast

Gordon Taylor on 22:21 - Aug 7 by SwansNZ

You have a sense of humour?

Not when it comes to you cu nt

Gordon Taylor on 22:27 - Aug 7 with 5775 viewsepaul

Gordon Taylor on 22:05 - Aug 7 by exiledclaseboy

Members agree a union leader's wages? Can't remember ever being asked about that Cardiff c*nt Serwotka's salary when I was a member.

You might have a point there! well I'm sure if the players hd an issue with them thy'd say something and nothing has ever come out. As for that utter c*nt Sirw*nka and we thought that Reamsbottom was a complete c*nt. How much was the scummer going to give back from his wages and only take home a working wage, didnt/hasnt given a penny. PCS as f*cked and will have to merge with a bigger union, then all then self serving w*nkers in LU will lose, I cant wait.
We(group officers) had to have a meeting with him and godb*tch cos all the trouble in our group, pair of c*nts both of them

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Gordon Taylor on 10:43 - Aug 8 with 5549 viewsSwanzay

Gordon Taylor on 21:54 - Aug 7 by Belfast

Im guessing that Top Trumps any of Darrans tea and biscuit guests?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 10:43]
Gordon Taylor on 11:18 - Aug 8 with 5511 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gordon Taylor on 22:27 - Aug 7 by epaul

You might have a point there! well I'm sure if the players hd an issue with them thy'd say something and nothing has ever come out. As for that utter c*nt Sirw*nka and we thought that Reamsbottom was a complete c*nt. How much was the scummer going to give back from his wages and only take home a working wage, didnt/hasnt given a penny. PCS as f*cked and will have to merge with a bigger union, then all then self serving w*nkers in LU will lose, I cant wait.
We(group officers) had to have a meeting with him and godb*tch cos all the trouble in our group, pair of c*nts both of them

The Unions are utterly finished in my experience. Mine (Unite) is too busy sending me car insurance and house insurance quotes to lobby Govt/opposition

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gordon Taylor on 11:28 - Jan 9 with 4192 viewsDarran

Gordon Taylor on 12:21 - Jan 9 with 4130 viewsBloodyhills

Gordon Taylor on 20:31 - Aug 7 by Tim_Harry

What has Taylor done to elevate him above the likes of Barton and Blatter? Not defending him, just saying it's a very competitive market when it comes to the biggest c**t in football.

I think Blatter is a bigger cvunt.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Gordon Taylor on 12:42 - Jan 9 with 4103 viewsreddythered

Gordon Taylor on 20:31 - Aug 7 by Tim_Harry

Aside from comparing Ched and Hillsborough, let's not forget his reference to Mackay's racist comments as being "ban-tah". And indeed his grovelling apology after that.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Gordon Taylor on 13:41 - Jan 9 with 4037 viewsicecoldjack

Gets paid to look after his members and does it well. Being a coont comes with the territory hence why he gets the money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024