Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As I see it. 21:18 - Aug 17 with 1831 viewsWilloW4

Zzzzzzz.....Zamora. Redknapp's decision to take off Zamora and bring on Hitchcock was not managerial brilliance, it was just bleedin' obvious.

15 years ago my mate, who supports Brighton, said Zamora was a one trick pony..ie left, side foot back pass. He really is a truly bad football player. Let's hope Redknapp can finally see it.

On a positive side, big ticks in the positive column for Richard Dunne, although slow, his timing in our box was outstanding. Never written this before, but I've got to say Joey Barton and SWP were very good too.

As I see it. on 21:31 - Aug 17 with 1773 viewsbosh67

Glad SWP is getting a bit of praise. He worked hard today.

Zamora looks as if he is shot unfortunately. It sounds like he didn't have the hip op and he's really paying for it now. He can barely get off the ground. He had a 5 minute spell in the first half where he put it together a bit but so far he's been a passenger.

He either needs to face up to the fact that he is barely able to move and have that op or put his hands up and admit that he just can't play properly.

Either way we are playing a man down.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

As I see it. on 21:39 - Aug 17 with 1738 viewswittle

As I see it. on 21:31 - Aug 17 by bosh67

Glad SWP is getting a bit of praise. He worked hard today.

Zamora looks as if he is shot unfortunately. It sounds like he didn't have the hip op and he's really paying for it now. He can barely get off the ground. He had a 5 minute spell in the first half where he put it together a bit but so far he's been a passenger.

He either needs to face up to the fact that he is barely able to move and have that op or put his hands up and admit that he just can't play properly.

Either way we are playing a man down.

there was a 20 minute period before he got subbed were he hardly touched the ball, i dont see him contributing much this season which is why i think we need 2 more strikers,
As I see it. on 21:56 - Aug 17 with 1647 viewsHollowayRanger

i dont care if zamorra cant pass head a ball or run

bottom line is i care that that as a striker he isnt going to score 10 goals if he play's till 2020!!!!!

austin was having to do the work of two strikers today its vital we get in another TWO strikers with AJ injured and zamorra all but finished

id certainly go for calton cole as a cheap experienced championship striker and forget about parker (not needed if barton stays) and put that money towards defoe and townsend

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

As I see it. on 22:03 - Aug 17 with 1615 viewsingeminate

As I see it. on 21:56 - Aug 17 by HollowayRanger

bottom line is i care that that as a striker he isnt going to score 10 goals if he play's till 2020!!!!!

austin was having to do the work of two strikers today its vital we get in another TWO strikers with AJ injured and zamorra all but finished

id certainly go for calton cole as a cheap experienced championship striker and forget about parker (not needed if barton stays) and put that money towards defoe and townsend

Completely disagree, first half Zamorra won his fair share of headers and played some decent balls, crowd could not wait to get on his back, he was dire in every other game but not first half today, course he made some errors, but love to see the stats because for me bobby more involved first half than Austin. That said he did definitely fade, but for me on today did not deserve the boos, too many people determined to slate him regardless, also I hate Barton think he is scum, but country mile best player on pitch today, easily best game for rangers.

Not with holloway with op
[Post edited 17 Aug 2013 22:07]

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

As I see it. on 22:21 - Aug 17 with 1533 viewsenfieldargh

As I see it. on 21:56 - Aug 17 by HollowayRanger

Holly...you really think Defoe will sign for us....come on get real.

We have a squad list of 25.(QPR Website)

Take away Cesar, diakite, M'Bia, Ephraim and Luke Young that leaves 20.

Traore is injury prone as is Johnson & Zamora

so thats 17 players including Hitch, Ehmer & Sutherland.

We need Parker as well as Barton.

Sign Chriis Baird great accross the back 4 defender.

If we can get Townsend back then great.

Yes, we need two more strikers which I think we can perm 2 from Crouch, Odemwingie and maybe Carlton Cole.

I'll buy you Danish Lesbians greatest clips if we manage to get Defoe

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

As I see it. on 22:22 - Aug 17 with 1528 viewsTacticalR

I am pro-Zamora, but he was completely gone in the second half. The club has made a mess with his operation. Either he needed his op or he didn't. They should have let him have his op, and see if he could play. It was stupid to say let's leave the op to see if we can get another season out of him.

Air hostess clique

As I see it. on 22:31 - Aug 17 with 1495 viewsJB1982

Thought Zamora did ok today. Won his fair share in the air, and linked up with Austin well.
As I see it. on 22:37 - Aug 17 with 1484 viewsRs_Holy

As I see it. on 22:03 - Aug 17 by ingeminate

Completely disagree, first half Zamorra won his fair share of headers and played some decent balls, crowd could not wait to get on his back, he was dire in every other game but not first half today, course he made some errors, but love to see the stats because for me bobby more involved first half than Austin. That said he did definitely fade, but for me on today did not deserve the boos, too many people determined to slate him regardless, also I hate Barton think he is scum, but country mile best player on pitch today, easily best game for rangers.

Not with holloway with op
[Post edited 17 Aug 2013 22:07]

Zamora had a pretty good 15 minutes before 1/2 time. Apart from that he was very poor. What ever he had in the past is now long gone... No pace, no touch, no ability to read a situation. You can back him up all you like but the vast majority of fans are not wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

As I see it. on 23:07 - Aug 17 with 1401 viewsingeminate

As I see it. on 22:37 - Aug 17 by Rs_Holy

Zamora had a pretty good 15 minutes before 1/2 time. Apart from that he was very poor. What ever he had in the past is now long gone... No pace, no touch, no ability to read a situation. You can back him up all you like but the vast majority of fans are not wrong.

Not just 15 mins through out first half half, stats will float about, if I'm wrong fair enough but I felt he was judged harshly from the get go.

Majority of fans are right that he has been gash this season, but does not mean right today, scape goats rarely get fair crack of the whip once they've been branded surely you must see that?

As I see it. on 23:14 - Aug 17 with 1376 viewsRs_Holy

As I see it. on 23:07 - Aug 17 by ingeminate

Not just 15 mins through out first half half, stats will float about, if I'm wrong fair enough but I felt he was judged harshly from the get go.

Majority of fans are right that he has been gash this season, but does not mean right today, scape goats rarely get fair crack of the whip once they've been branded surely you must see that?

It would be interesting to see the stats
As I see it. on 23:18 - Aug 17 with 1364 viewsingeminate

As I see it. on 23:14 - Aug 17 by Rs_Holy

It would be interesting to see the stats

Anyone got first half stats on Austin and Zamorra? Balls won,link up play. passes, shots etc

As I see it. on 23:28 - Aug 17 with 1340 viewsHollowayRanger

not trying to destroy zamorra as he's got his share of goals in his career but its clear to be seen he cant do 90 mins

he should be our 4th striker

austin and one of crouch/cole/defoe

plus AJ then zammy

that said if hitchcock can keep hitting 90th minute winners who needs new strikers!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

As I see it. on 05:54 - Aug 18 with 1146 viewsWesty75

As I see it. on 22:31 - Aug 17 by JB1982

Thought Zamora did ok today. Won his fair share in the air, and linked up with Austin well.

Agreed, with his mobility problems I do feel like we're half a player down most of the time but he works hard and played a role yesterday. He should be our fourth choice striker and I expect him to be after the window closes but I hate the fact that he's rapidly become the new Anton Ferdinand for a lot of the crowd. A lot are now waiting for any minor error to give him abuse, or expect him to reach passes that no player could be expected to reach. Not helpful.
As I see it. on 07:08 - Aug 18 with 1105 viewsVancouverHoop

Yes, it's not Zamora's fault 'Arry keeps picking him. I don't know why he does though, it's been pretty clear for several months he can't play effectively. He can't run, nor jump. Much of the time it's painful watching him. If Johnson isn't fit I shouldn't be surprised if he's in the starting line-up at Bolton though. As HR said post-game, he only dressed the kids because there was no option. I don't think anything he's likely to change his mind in the next week.
As I see it. on 08:00 - Aug 18 with 1029 viewsJonDoeman

As I see it. on 22:31 - Aug 17 by JB1982

Yeh, there was an improvement from the Sheff Wed game. BUT he's pale shadow of the player he was , his game was all about strength, and it looks like he's lost a lot of that, C/Bs are now knocking him off the ball & dominating him. He's not fit and will break down sooner rather than later.

It Is What It Is !!

As I see it. on 08:45 - Aug 18 with 950 viewsspencer

Some interesting observations about Zamora here.Personally, i thought he was awful yesterday and didn't look fit.Having said that, i was annoyed that he received boos from the crowd.
Because he appeared to be playing further forward, Austin appeared to be playing deeper and therefore didn't seem that much of a goal threat.Zamora always tries to back into the defender and claim a foul rather than just jumping.Bringing on Hitchcock appeared to free up Austin and although the goal was just a tap in, Zamora would never have been in the position to have scored the goal,Again, when Austin played with AJ, he looked more threatening.Having said that, Austin's work rate i thought was superb.
Apart from two rather iffy headers from Dunne, thought he looked very commanding, not unlike Nelson.But the surprise package for me was Gary Oneil.Some nice touches and movement from him i thought.Last mentioned is for Nedum, who appears to be getting better each game.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024