Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£632 12:26 - Aug 20 with 1628 viewsexiled_dictator

That's how much a ticket to next year's World Cup Final will cost you.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23765810

£11 for a McDonalds meal
£9.50 for sun cream? Buy a fukking hat for a fiver & take it there.

Doesn't say how much the ransom will be to get you released, though.
Or how long you will serve when customs find 2kg of the finest white powder you could ever imagine is mysteriously discovered in your luggage at the airport.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

£632 on 12:37 - Aug 20 with 1559 viewsToast_R

Can't understand that article at all.

What is that list all about?
I wonder the impact the World Cup and Olympics will have for Brazil and will it leave as many White Elephants as it has for South Africa?
£632 on 17:04 - Aug 20 with 1397 viewsKonk

I love FIFA. £58 for the cheapest group game seats — utterly reasonable. It would never, ever happen, but I would love it if one no-one bid to host their silly fu cking tournament.

As for white elephants: every tournament bar Germany seems to throw up at least a couple due to FIFA/UEFA demanding 86 stadiums with a 30,000+ capacity and 4,000 Corporate seats to host 1/2 a game each. The World should just tell them to fu ck-off and organise its own tournaments.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

£632 on 18:17 - Aug 20 with 1274 viewsNeil_SI

I went to the World Cup Final in 2006 and paid 1100€, but it was a team specific ticket (TST) and followed the Czech's through the group stages before Italy knocked them out, and then I followed Italy all the way to the the end.

Seven matches in all on that package, plus I managed to grab a free ticket through a friend for Switzerland v Togo, so eight in all, but even then, I still didn't necessarily think it was value for money, but it was a once in a lifetime experience I wanted (to be at a World Cup Final).
£632 on 19:26 - Aug 20 with 1209 viewsBrazilNutR

it is actually only R$60 reals for the cheapest group game ticket...or at least for me applying as a Brazilian Resident... which is less than 25 quid, which I remember paying to watch QPR in the second division, so that seems reasonable. If your a student, you only have to pay half of that.

I was on the ticket site today, and annoyingly i wanted 4 tickets but you need to put all the names and details of every ticket holder...so I have to organize it properly..

I did notice that there are special tickets for 'Obese' people, and these were marked as low demand, meaning that the clinically obese will have a much easier chance of getting tickets.... so good news for the fatties
£632 on 20:00 - Aug 20 with 1179 viewssoupandhoop

£632 on 18:17 - Aug 20 by Neil_SI

I went to the World Cup Final in 2006 and paid 1100€, but it was a team specific ticket (TST) and followed the Czech's through the group stages before Italy knocked them out, and then I followed Italy all the way to the the end.

Seven matches in all on that package, plus I managed to grab a free ticket through a friend for Switzerland v Togo, so eight in all, but even then, I still didn't necessarily think it was value for money, but it was a once in a lifetime experience I wanted (to be at a World Cup Final).

Swittzerland v Togo .Sorry i missed that one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024