Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Moore 16:53 - Aug 23 with 5829 viewsSwanfan1

Swansea City have parted company with striker Luke Moore by mutual consent.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Luke Moore on 17:08 - Aug 23 with 5278 viewseddie71

He was a great impact player on his day but always seemed to struggle over 90 minutes. Still way better than Shecter though and should have played more than he did.
Luke Moore on 17:37 - Aug 23 with 5173 viewsTrewyddfa_Jack

Good luck to him & thanks for the goal against Man City.
Seemed a nice lad but never more than Championship standard in my opinion.
Luke Moore on 17:40 - Aug 23 with 5148 viewsBaker

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Luke Moore on 17:42 - Aug 23 with 5138 viewscontroversial_jack

Luke Moore on 17:37 - Aug 23 by Trewyddfa_Jack

Good luck to him & thanks for the goal against Man City.
Seemed a nice lad but never more than Championship standard in my opinion.

He never let us down, He always put in a good shift. Massive respect to him, and good luck too.
Luke Moore on 17:45 - Aug 23 with 5125 viewsmarchamjack

Better than Schecter is the most positive thing I can think to say

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Luke Moore on 17:51 - Aug 23 with 5085 viewspencoedjack

8 goals in 55 games (although most from bench)

Thanks for the goal against Man City .... Good luck
Luke Moore on 17:55 - Aug 23 with 5069 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The winner against Newcastle last season was just lovely.

Mainly because Pardew is such a c**t.

Good luck Luke.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Luke Moore on 18:55 - Aug 23 with 4918 viewseastbanker

Good luck Luke, you were a model professional never complaining about your lack of opportunities. Hope your career kicks on in your next club. Winner against Manchester Cith will always be a great memory.
Login to get fewer ads

Luke Moore on 18:57 - Aug 23 with 4906 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

I would have kept him, at least until we sign a back up to Bony.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Luke Moore on 19:39 - Aug 23 with 4820 viewsChief

Luke Moore on 18:57 - Aug 23 by AtleticoAbertawe

perhaps this is indication that the arrival of a back up striker is imminent. that or we going with Michu as back up and Pozzy then coming in to replace him in midfield

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Luke Moore on 19:52 - Aug 23 with 4791 viewsgibs0n

"or we going with Michu as back up and Pozzy then coming in to replace him in midfield"

We also need to rest Michu.....
we need a back up!
Luke Moore on 20:19 - Aug 23 with 4730 viewsgwilijack

Hope he finds a decent club. Gave me and my boys a life long memory of joe hart lying in the goal shaking his head!!
Good luck in your future football career.
Luke Moore on 21:17 - Aug 23 with 4643 viewsPedroJack

Good luck to him but lets face it he was shit to be honest
Luke Moore on 21:38 - Aug 23 with 4595 viewsShakinPyramid

Luke Moore on 18:57 - Aug 23 by AtleticoAbertawe

Ditto
Luke Moore on 22:21 - Aug 23 with 4542 viewsjack_lord

The problem with Luke was that, despite his obvious talent, he never looked like he was trying.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Luke Moore on 22:28 - Aug 23 with 4517 viewsDDCH

How come we let lots of our players go for free? Surely a championship club would have paid for him....or is it just too difficult with wages and the like.

Am shocked there is not a queue for Lita, he would do well in the championship

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Luke Moore on 22:46 - Aug 23 with 4486 viewstomdickharry

Luke Moore on 22:28 - Aug 23 by DDCH

How come we let lots of our players go for free? Surely a championship club would have paid for him....or is it just too difficult with wages and the like.

Am shocked there is not a queue for Lita, he would do well in the championship

Simple the market won't pay good money for crap players.The money these 2 have cost us is scandalous both should never ever have been signed.
Luke Moore on 02:45 - Aug 24 with 4398 viewssnork44

Luke Moore on 22:46 - Aug 23 by tomdickharry

Simple the market won't pay good money for crap players.The money these 2 have cost us is scandalous both should never ever have been signed.

Just do one ! You have never disguised your hatred of Moore, thus being the most obnoxious poster on this forum

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Luke Moore on 07:14 - Aug 24 with 4356 viewsorion3016

Luke Moore on 22:46 - Aug 23 by tomdickharry

I see you've brought your usual crap comments over onto this board

Be over there now after

Luke Moore on 08:47 - Aug 24 with 4296 viewsNOTRAC

Lita and Moore cost us a relatively lot of money at the time we bought them.
Whilst most fans on here seem fairly positive in their praise about them, it is obvious that they never impressed the managers they played under,and tomdickandharry has a valid point.The amount of game time they had with us definitely does not justify the expectations and money paid at the time of their signings.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Luke Moore on 09:15 - Aug 24 with 4266 viewsDDCH

My point is though, we would have been ecstatic to sign a player of their calibre in league one or even the championship. I remember us shelling out for donkeys like Fallon (not Bayo......I won't have a bad word said about him) in league one.

A side with some ambition and Lita or Moore up front would be pushing for promotion IMO.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Luke Moore on 09:21 - Aug 24 with 4245 viewstomdickharry

Luke Moore on 02:45 - Aug 24 by snork44

Just do one ! You have never disguised your hatred of Moore, thus being the most obnoxious poster on this forum

Have a word with thousands of Villa fans let alone WBA about Moore same opinion as mine,by the way did you see him play in the 2002 FA Youth Cup Final,I did, there was a young player on the Everton side called Rooney,now that's a player for you.Moore was never value for money and that's what this club of ours is all about.
Luke Moore on 00:26 - Aug 25 with 4072 viewssnork44

Luke Moore on 09:21 - Aug 24 by tomdickharry

Have a word with thousands of Villa fans let alone WBA about Moore same opinion as mine,by the way did you see him play in the 2002 FA Youth Cup Final,I did, there was a young player on the Everton side called Rooney,now that's a player for you.Moore was never value for money and that's what this club of ours is all about.

I couldn't give a flying what the deluded brummie's thought ! What I saw was a talented player was wasn't given a fair chance, perhaps he was laid back, but the talent was there. But I forget what you saw on the Villa and West Brom message boards you took as gospel. Ask Ashley Williams or Leon what they thought about Luke Moore and they'll testify what gifted player he is, so who should I believe someone who trains with him everyday or a hate filled figure like you ? Somehow the Captain of Swansea City and Wales opinion is worth more than yours !!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Luke Moore on 08:29 - Aug 25 with 4008 viewsdavidaeaton

Good luck Mr Moore, didn't set Swansea on fire, but gave us a good contribution, but far far far more importantly a spandau ballet song to belt from the terraces good on you luke good luck

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Luke Moore on 08:35 - Aug 25 with 3997 viewsDr_Winston

Luke Moore on 00:26 - Aug 25 by snork44

I couldn't give a flying what the deluded brummie's thought ! What I saw was a talented player was wasn't given a fair chance, perhaps he was laid back, but the talent was there. But I forget what you saw on the Villa and West Brom message boards you took as gospel. Ask Ashley Williams or Leon what they thought about Luke Moore and they'll testify what gifted player he is, so who should I believe someone who trains with him everyday or a hate filled figure like you ? Somehow the Captain of Swansea City and Wales opinion is worth more than yours !!

You'll have to excuse TDH. Moore bashing was just about all he had to contribute to this board and now he's gone there's a big empty void in his life. It'll take him a while to adjust and find another player to be utterly, completely and tediously wrong about.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024