Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perhaps even more reason to boo Bobby Z ! 19:17 - Aug 23 with 2552 views1386baggins

Whilst watching the weekend warm up on SSN tonight. John Terry is being interviewed when Terry said he goes fishing with Bobby Zamora. That explains it all really.
Perhaps even more reason to boo Bobby Z ! on 19:30 - Aug 23 with 2487 viewscheeseydane

'sigh'

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Perhaps even more reason to boo Bobby Z ! on 19:31 - Aug 23 with 2481 viewstheselector

To be fair they played in the same youth team in east London. Not an excuse for fraternising with that scumbag but just giving it some context.
Perhaps even more reason to boo Bobby Z ! on 19:33 - Aug 23 with 2473 viewsCHUBBS

The geezer is trying to play for us whilst carrying a major injury!
Leave it alone ffs.
Perhaps even more reason to boo Bobby Z ! on 19:55 - Aug 23 with 2419 viewssoupandhoop

Perhaps even more reason to boo Bobby Z ! on 19:33 - Aug 23 by CHUBBS

The geezer is trying to play for us whilst carrying a major injury!
Leave it alone ffs.

If you said more reason to boo terry ,i would be with you.
Perhaps even more reason to boo Bobby Z ! on 20:03 - Aug 23 with 2389 viewsstowmarketrange

He might catch more if he went fishing with worms,maggots or even flies rather than use our bobby as bait.
Perhaps even more reason to boo Bobby Z ! on 20:06 - Aug 23 with 2379 viewsCHUBBS

Perhaps even more reason to boo Bobby Z ! on 19:55 - Aug 23 by soupandhoop

If you said more reason to boo terry ,i would be with you.

An arsehole yes,but as far as i'm aware Terry hasn't molested any young boys or murdered innocent people in the name of peace!
I think i'll save my booing for Blair,Bush,Obahma et al.
And Ferdinand if he ever returns!
Perhaps even more reason to boo Bobby Z ! on 20:39 - Aug 23 with 2319 viewsbosh67

John Terry really is a monster. First he allegedly abuses Anton Ferdinand and now he's trying to catch fish using Bobby Zamora.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Perhaps even more reason to boo Bobby Z ! on 07:39 - Aug 24 with 2067 viewsWokingR

This is really starting to piss me off!
Why would you be looking for a reason to boo one of your own players
Login to get fewer ads

Perhaps even more reason to boo Bobby Z ! on 07:43 - Aug 24 with 2059 viewsqprmick

Perhaps even more reason to boo Bobby Z ! on 07:39 - Aug 24 by WokingR

This is really starting to piss me off!
Why would you be looking for a reason to boo one of your own players

I agree, he has a good record over the years, just not with us. I live in hope he will come good.

Qprmick

Perhaps even more reason to boo Bobby Z ! on 10:30 - Aug 24 with 1969 viewsPinnerPaul

Well this thread has certainly enriched my life!
Perhaps even more reason to boo Bobby Z ! on 11:11 - Aug 24 with 1925 viewsPommyhoop

Word of warning Bobby.If you go night fishing with the slippery c@nt make sure he doesnt nip back home to fill his flask up in the middle of the night.He'd definately take a detour round your drum..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024