Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Without the rose tinted glasses 15:40 - Sep 1 with 21242 viewsGeoffThom

Lets have an honest assessment of bony today ,and not because we've signed a 12 mill player he's got to be good, a real head thinking not heart assessment of his display and I'll kick it off he was terrible today
Without the rose tinted glasses on 15:56 - Sep 1 with 2186 viewsGeoffThom

Without the rose tinted glasses on 15:51 - Sep 1 by PozuelosSideys

You're either on a fishing trip, or you have absolutely no idea how a lone striker is meant to play his role.

Oh I do and js10 did it a dam sight better than him for a lot less wonga
Without the rose tinted glasses on 15:57 - Sep 1 with 2182 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Without the rose tinted glasses on 15:52 - Sep 1 by GeoffThom

Now that's a more sensible post ,with the line not looking like a 12m player is bang on and is why some of the numpty s on here need to open their eyes and think ,instead of oh we bought him for twelve mill he's bloody brill

He said "far from terrible". You said terrible. I agree with him.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Without the rose tinted glasses on 15:57 - Sep 1 with 2177 viewsPozuelosSideys

Without the rose tinted glasses on 15:56 - Sep 1 by GeoffThom

Who the phuck is JS10 you plastic fruit?

JS9????

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Without the rose tinted glasses on 15:59 - Sep 1 with 2166 viewsrossshaw

Without the rose tinted glasses on 15:54 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

Of course it's right, I don't anyone would post a thread saying someone was poor if they had scored a goal let alone our record breaking striker. Don't be silly.

My opinion is that it's overly harsh. I'm not being silly. That's my opinion, and it disagrees with his opinion. Simple

Trundle could still do a job..

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:00 - Sep 1 with 2154 viewsskippyjack

Without the rose tinted glasses on 15:52 - Sep 1 by GeoffThom

Now that's a more sensible post ,with the line not looking like a 12m player is bang on and is why some of the numpty s on here need to open their eyes and think ,instead of oh we bought him for twelve mill he's bloody brill

He's scored 4 goals
He's got a niggling injury
And he didn't have a full pre season

He's hardly played and scored 4 with an injury.

About time we showed up this season.. the only negative is we didn't finish them off earlier.. training session today.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:00 - Sep 1 with 2151 viewsGeoffThom

Without the rose tinted glasses on 15:57 - Sep 1 by PozuelosSideys

JS9????

Your right
Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:01 - Sep 1 with 2147 viewsPhaedrus

JS9????

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:01 - Sep 1 with 2145 viewsJackfath

Without the rose tinted glasses on 15:59 - Sep 1 by rossshaw

My opinion is that it's overly harsh. I'm not being silly. That's my opinion, and it disagrees with his opinion. Simple

My point is you said he wouldn't have posted this thread if he had scored. Which is clearly correct, and rather a stupid thing to post.

Re read what I posted and get back to me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:02 - Sep 1 with 2144 viewsPozuelosSideys

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:00 - Sep 1 by GeoffThom

Your right

I know i am. No wonder you havent got a clue, you were too busy watching Andrea Orlandi. He was the white boy who looked like a girl btw. Not the black guy scoring all the goals.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:02 - Sep 1 with 2143 viewsGeoffThom

JS9????

Your right ,as for plastic you were probably a spunk bubble when I began watching the swans (52)
Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:02 - Sep 1 with 2142 viewsCatullus

Without the rose tinted glasses on 15:53 - Sep 1 by Fergal

Several levels above any striker we have ever had.

Well that's just not true!!

I thought he did ok, considering he's carrying a knock (which is why he was subbed) and we have to give him a few weeks to settle properly.
he nearly got on the end of a few crosses, brought people into play by holding the ball and good distribution, he worked hard. And I think most of us believe he can be much better, it's just a matter of time. Definitely better than our previous strikers of the last 3/4 seasons.
Would be interesting to see what Scotland would have done in this team in his peak. he'd have had the chances and he was very good finisher (for us)
To say Bony was gash today sounds like you haven't watched the game and made up an opinion.
I thought Anelka played well, maybe we should have tried to sign him?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:02 - Sep 1 with 2139 viewsmonmouth

JS9????

LMAO. Killed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:03 - Sep 1 with 2132 viewsrossshaw

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:01 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

My point is you said he wouldn't have posted this thread if he had scored. Which is clearly correct, and rather a stupid thing to post.

I have no idea why you are pointing it out that I am correct then. It's true.

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:04 - Sep 1 with 2126 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I suppose you were one of the Jason Scotland haters too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:05 - Sep 1 with 2111 viewsJackfath

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:03 - Sep 1 by rossshaw

I have no idea why you are pointing it out that I am correct then. It's true.

I am pointing out that your point is a bit silly, it's obvious he wouldn't post that Bony is rubbish if he scored. I am not sure of the point you are trying (badly) to make.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:05 - Sep 1 with 1995 viewsmonmouth

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:01 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

I think he might have Fath. He's a bit different.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:07 - Sep 1 with 1983 viewsDarran

Without the rose tinted glasses on 15:56 - Sep 1 by GeoffThom

JS10.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:07 - Sep 1 with 1983 viewsGeoffThom

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:04 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I suppose you were one of the Jason Scotland haters too

Who me i liked Scotland which is one of the reasons bony hasn't impressed me yet at 12mill he looks like a poor Scotland at the mo
Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:07 - Sep 1 with 1982 viewsrossshaw

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:05 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

I am pointing out that your point is a bit silly, it's obvious he wouldn't post that Bony is rubbish if he scored. I am not sure of the point you are trying (badly) to make.

I feel that he is being judged just because he didn't score. What of that aren't you understanding?

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:10 - Sep 1 with 1966 viewsJackfath

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:07 - Sep 1 by rossshaw

I feel that he is being judged just because he didn't score. What of that aren't you understanding?

The part where you said he wouldn't have posted the OP if Bony had scored. Of course wouldn't have posted it. It's a silly thing to post.

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:13 - Sep 1 with 1953 viewsGeoffThom

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:07 - Sep 1 by rossshaw

Naff all to do with him not scoring his overall play is poor he's got the touch of a rapist half the time got no pace and falls over to easily sometimes and generally doesn't impress me for a club record outlay he's your main striker you've got no one else and trust me if we get odemwinge he's gonna be benched he might come good as an impact player but at the mo he does not do enough
Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:15 - Sep 1 with 1939 viewsrossshaw

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:10 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

The part where you said he wouldn't have posted the OP if Bony had scored. Of course wouldn't have posted it. It's a silly thing to post.

Wow, well this has just gone tedious, hasn't it? I've said my point: I think that just because Bony didn't score, OP thinks he had a terrible game. I'll try not to post my silly opinions again Jackfath. But next time, try not to be silly and go all doom and gloom after 2 premier league games.

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:17 - Sep 1 with 1930 viewsmacthejack

Without the rose tinted glasses on 15:41 - Sep 1 by LT10__JS9__SS11

I thought it was his best game. That turn by the manager's dugout around 38th min was sublime. Plus his shot towards to the end of first half was a good sign. 5 yards either side and goal.

I hate to burst your bubble but a football goal is 8 yards wide so he would've missed the target.
Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:19 - Sep 1 with 1916 viewswr72

If we had a winger who could cross then he'd have had 3 or 4 this season already.Just hope he doesn't let his head drop.It can be frustrating when you're there ready to nod it home and the ball flies 10 ft over your head.He'll score for fun with his head,given the right service.
Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:20 - Sep 1 with 1913 viewsJackfath

Without the rose tinted glasses on 16:15 - Sep 1 by rossshaw

Wow, well this has just gone tedious, hasn't it? I've said my point: I think that just because Bony didn't score, OP thinks he had a terrible game. I'll try not to post my silly opinions again Jackfath. But next time, try not to be silly and go all doom and gloom after 2 premier league games.

Why are you having a go at me? You pick on my "doom and gloom" and now youre picking on GeoffThom and his opinion. Perhaps you should develop an opinion of your own and post that, rather than having a go at others?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024