Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans action 12:28 - Sep 7 with 25996 viewsBelfast

They has been a number of issues this season as the club has grown, some superficial I would say, but the main concern seems to be untrained staff at the club, and a lack of vision which directly affects income streams and more directly the fans who pay the wages, salaries etc ... To an extent.

The board may well have run its course, or - it may well be planning now to upgrade its thinking to compete more logically with supporter reaction. So - what would it take for the supporters to take a more direct approach to the problems raised this year ?

Are the board that untouchable that they feel nobody would directly tackle certain ineptitude, i mean they saved the club etc .... That no matter what went wrong on the surface they are kept safe from a more stronger fans reaction.

Just a thought. What would it take ?
[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 12:29]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Fans action on 16:27 - Sep 7 with 2873 viewslifelong

Fans action on 16:23 - Sep 7 by Neath_Jack

Exactly.

The pricing is about 40% cheaper than what you would pay to see Stoke City and the like in the Premier League.
Fans action on 16:29 - Sep 7 with 2863 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fans action on 16:27 - Sep 7 by lifelong

The pricing is about 40% cheaper than what you would pay to see Stoke City and the like in the Premier League.

Which is probably an indication that Premier League prices are too high as well. But they'll keep charging that because the couple of thousand tickets that go on general sale keep selling out.

Poll: Tory leader

Fans action on 16:32 - Sep 7 with 2845 viewsNeath_Jack

Fans action on 16:27 - Sep 7 by lifelong

What has the Premier League prices got to do with this competition?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Fans action on 16:35 - Sep 7 with 2840 viewsDarran

Fans action on 16:32 - Sep 7 by Neath_Jack

What has the Premier League prices got to do with this competition?

I think hes saying the club have reduced the price of tickets from what they usually are,what do you think?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fans action on 16:44 - Sep 7 with 2824 viewsNeath_Jack

Fans action on 16:35 - Sep 7 by Darran

I think hes saying the club have reduced the price of tickets from what they usually are,what do you think?

I think he is trying to justify the price of a ticket for St Gallen against Stoke City for example. What do you think?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Fans action on 16:46 - Sep 7 with 2818 viewsDarran

Fans action on 16:44 - Sep 7 by Neath_Jack

I think he is trying to justify the price of a ticket for St Gallen against Stoke City for example. What do you think?

I think he's right that's what I think.

Fans action on 16:47 - Sep 7 with 2815 viewsNeath_Jack

Fans action on 16:46 - Sep 7 by Darran

I think he's right that's what I think.

I'm very pleased for you.

Fans action on 16:48 - Sep 7 with 2812 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ewe goes to watch the Swans mun not the other team and if ewe think the prices is too high ewe is a f*cking plastic kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant innit mun see like.

Login to get fewer ads

Fans action on 16:50 - Sep 7 with 2808 viewslifelong

Fans action on 16:44 - Sep 7 by Neath_Jack

Comparing rather than justifying.
Fans action on 16:51 - Sep 7 with 2804 viewsNeath_Jack

Fans action on 16:48 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

Ewe goes to watch the Swans mun not the other team and if ewe think the prices is too high ewe is a f*cking plastic kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant innit mun see like.

Not forgetting if someone offers you money off something, then that automatically equates to it being a damn good deal and you should be eternally grateful for it.

Fans action on 16:53 - Sep 7 with 2798 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fans action on 16:51 - Sep 7 by Neath_Jack

Not forgetting if someone offers you money off something, then that automatically equates to it being a damn good deal and you should be eternally grateful for it.

Funnily enough, it's not dissimilar in principle to what Tesco got into trouble for the other week. Setting prices articifially high and then dropping them to claim a "special offer".

Fans action on 16:55 - Sep 7 with 2791 viewsNeath_Jack

Fans action on 16:53 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

Funnily enough, it's not dissimilar in principle to what Tesco got into trouble for the other week. Setting prices articifially high and then dropping them to claim a "special offer".

Which is what immediately came into my head when i saw people coo'ing over this fantastic offer by the club.

Fans action on 17:02 - Sep 7 with 2779 viewslifelong

Fans action on 16:55 - Sep 7 by Neath_Jack

Which is what immediately came into my head when i saw people coo'ing over this fantastic offer by the club.

Mind, I bet a load of Tesco customers are moaning and bleating about it, wanting something for nothing probably.

Anyway, I've bought my 3 tickets at a tenner each...... BARGAIN.
Fans action on 17:05 - Sep 7 with 2774 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fans action on 17:02 - Sep 7 by lifelong

Mind, I bet a load of Tesco customers are moaning and bleating about it, wanting something for nothing probably.

Have you seen anyone claiming they should be allowed to watch the games for nothing then?

Fans action on 17:06 - Sep 7 with 2772 viewsNeath_Jack

Fans action on 17:02 - Sep 7 by lifelong

That probably makes perfect sense in your head mate.

Fans action on 17:25 - Sep 7 with 2430 viewslifelong

Fans action on 17:05 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

Have you seen anyone claiming they should be allowed to watch the games for nothing then?

I just don't think that these games are over priced.

Many people will not attend because of the standard of the opposition and the games will probably be televised.
Fans action on 17:27 - Sep 7 with 2420 viewsDarran

Fans action on 17:06 - Sep 7 by Neath_Jack

That probably makes perfect sense in your head mate.

You are so miserable you must live in Briton Ferry?

Fans action on 17:28 - Sep 7 with 2413 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fans action on 17:25 - Sep 7 by lifelong

I just don't think that these games are over priced.

Many people will not attend because of the standard of the opposition and the games will probably be televised.

Exactly. Hence they're overpriced because if the prices were cheaper it would tempt more people away from the TV and into the stadium. More people are likely to go to the actual game as opposed to watching it on TV if the prices were cheaper. That's just simple common sense.

Of course if all three games end up being sell outs I shall happily hold my hands up and admit I was wrong.

Fans action on 17:40 - Sep 7 with 2397 viewslifelong

Fans action on 17:28 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

Exactly. Hence they're overpriced because if the prices were cheaper it would tempt more people away from the TV and into the stadium. More people are likely to go to the actual game as opposed to watching it on TV if the prices were cheaper. That's just simple common sense.

Of course if all three games end up being sell outs I shall happily hold my hands up and admit I was wrong.

Yes, no doubt, if the club charged say a fiver for everyone it would probably sell out, but surely the club has to attempt to make some sort of money from these games?
Fans action on 17:46 - Sep 7 with 2386 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fans action on 17:40 - Sep 7 by lifelong

Yes, no doubt, if the club charged say a fiver for everyone it would probably sell out, but surely the club has to attempt to make some sort of money from these games?

Yes well if you're going to take the debate to illogical extremes there's not much point. No one's advocating charging £5.

Fans action on 18:00 - Sep 7 with 2375 viewslifelong

Fans action on 17:46 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

Yes well if you're going to take the debate to illogical extremes there's not much point. No one's advocating charging £5.

I was merely reinforcing what you said.

It's only a tenner now for OAP's and young people. I can't see there being a great increase in the attendance if the price was say £15 for adults.
Fans action on 18:01 - Sep 7 with 2369 viewsDarran

Fans action on 18:00 - Sep 7 by lifelong

It's only a tenner now for OAP's and young people. I can't see there being a great increase in the attendance if the price was say £15 for adults.

How much were they for the Petrolul Ploiești game?

Fans action on 18:35 - Sep 7 with 2328 viewsBelfast

Fans action on 15:48 - Sep 7 by outtolunch

eh. Yes it is their business. Try taking the shares off them. What a silly comment

They, along with many others, inc supporters trust and non board have shares, certain directors run the business, its is not owned by them.

Silly comment ?
[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 18:37]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Fans action on 19:22 - Sep 7 with 2267 viewslonglostjack

Fans action on 18:00 - Sep 7 by lifelong

I think that's pretty much right - it's also the food/drinks before and after the game that bumps up the cost.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Fans action on 19:49 - Sep 7 with 2252 viewsCatullus

In my case, and maybe I'm alone, it wouldn't matter if we were playing Real Madrid, Barcelona and PSG in the group stages. I cannot afford the £60 for the three tickets and right now I will probably only be going to the Valencia game.
I went to the first two games, I had the spare cash. But it's been a difficult few weeks and now cash is tight. If things change before the games and I can afford it I will go to all three. But match by match, which will cost £80.
Sometimes, just sometimes, people aren't moaning just because they can. Sometimes they have a valid point.
And no doubt, because I cannot afford all three group games, someone will come along and label me plastic.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024