Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maddie Mccan 22:05 - Oct 14 with 17922 viewsJackfath

How come its taken 6 years for the pictures to be released? Seems very odd to me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Maddie Mccan on 22:08 - Oct 14 with 7228 viewscrackerjack

How could those people leave those poor kids alone every night... even after Madeline asked them where they were when she was crying for them?? They should be prosecuted for gross neglect!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Maddie Mccan on 22:11 - Oct 14 with 7224 viewsJackfath

Maddie Mccan on 22:08 - Oct 14 by crackerjack

How could those people leave those poor kids alone every night... even after Madeline asked them where they were when she was crying for them?? They should be prosecuted for gross neglect!

Whilst I agree with you, I think its something that her parents will have to live with every hour for the rest of their lives. Nothing can alter what the parents did that night.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2013 22:12]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Maddie Mccan on 22:15 - Oct 14 with 7208 viewsAndy1300

Have you noticed how much it looks like Gerry?

Number 1 team in Wales

Maddie Mccan on 22:35 - Oct 14 with 7154 viewsNogginthenog

Maddie Mccan on 22:15 - Oct 14 by Andy1300

Have you noticed how much it looks like Gerry?

That is uncannily perceptive and very unnerving.
Maddie Mccan on 07:45 - Oct 15 with 7099 viewsGretsch

More questions than answers after that in my opinion. Not a popular opinion maybe.

Did you notice the actor carrying the child down the hill, it may as well been the Dad, it was his image.

Where is the guy he stopped and spoke to for a while, which delayed him getting back to dinner, no mention??

Did they give the children sedatives, no mention of that.

They seemed to have lots of tennis lessons, ok Maddy was possibly in the kids club, where were the other two babies, in their room alone again??.

The guy who went back and said "all quiet" did he go in and look, was Maddy there?

Body language of Mrs McGann talking through gritted teeth as if she is trying to stop the words coming out, constantly looking at her husband as he talks, Not natural

So many un answered questions, I hope to God they find that child and that the parents are totally innocent, but I find that program put me in more doubt. Leaving the children alone will haunt them all their lives, whether they are involved or not.
Maddie Mccan on 09:53 - Oct 15 with 7043 viewsQuakerJack

The bit where Kate said something along the lines of "this isn't our fault, we didn't cause this (I think that's what she said, I watched it with subtitles whilst on the treadmill at the gym), I'm sorry love but this is 90% your fault.

The fact is, we all know there are many people in this world that would do this, all you can do as parents is keep your children safe and minimise the risk of this happening. Sadly for that little girl, her parents were totally negligent in leaving them unwatched, on more than one occasion even after madeleine had brought this up that she'd woken and nobody was there the night before. Seems to me that the kids they'd worked so hard to get thru IVF were nothing more than a burden as all they seemed to do is palm them off to play tennis and go get pissed.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Maddie Mccan on 10:47 - Oct 15 with 7013 viewsperchrockjack

This case is the mosr bizarre in recent years.
We know Praia da Luz and the Ocean and I find it incomprehensible that this kid can be spirited away as she is alleged to have been. The place would have been full of tourists-its three miles from the main road and the bay is sheltered.
Without doubt their leaving the kids wasnt right. I simply dont believe you d leave the table every 30 minutes to check on them. When ours were young we stuck them in a double buggy and they went everywhere with us. For a professional couple to leave what were very young kids is a puzzle.
GERRY seems very very controlled and is obviously of the highest interlect. KATE to me looks terrified of him. Ive seen this in countless interviews of my own.
We had the crocodile tears of the Philpotts which was a giveaway but this couple are a different gravy.
I m sure they regret their negligence and its not their fault if,as stated, she was spirited away and killed as I believe she was.
One thing is for sure ,IF they are as we hope innocent of killing her themselves then their pain is one allparents can relate to and I feel for them deeply even though with hindsight she should not have been left alone.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Maddie Mccan on 11:00 - Oct 15 with 7004 viewsDarran

Maddie Mccan on 10:47 - Oct 15 by perchrockjack

This case is the mosr bizarre in recent years.
We know Praia da Luz and the Ocean and I find it incomprehensible that this kid can be spirited away as she is alleged to have been. The place would have been full of tourists-its three miles from the main road and the bay is sheltered.
Without doubt their leaving the kids wasnt right. I simply dont believe you d leave the table every 30 minutes to check on them. When ours were young we stuck them in a double buggy and they went everywhere with us. For a professional couple to leave what were very young kids is a puzzle.
GERRY seems very very controlled and is obviously of the highest interlect. KATE to me looks terrified of him. Ive seen this in countless interviews of my own.
We had the crocodile tears of the Philpotts which was a giveaway but this couple are a different gravy.
I m sure they regret their negligence and its not their fault if,as stated, she was spirited away and killed as I believe she was.
One thing is for sure ,IF they are as we hope innocent of killing her themselves then their pain is one allparents can relate to and I feel for them deeply even though with hindsight she should not have been left alone.

You know that part of Portugal well do you Scouce?
F*ck me you should have said mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Maddie Mccan on 11:06 - Oct 15 with 6996 viewsperchrockjack

You being sarky?

Keep you mobile on Saturday please.

x

Maddie Mccan on 12:30 - Oct 15 with 6954 viewsSnowgoon

If they lived in Townhill they'd have been slung in jail long since. 3 counts of neglect on how many nights?

Disgrace

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

Maddie Mccan on 12:52 - Oct 15 with 6920 viewsperchrockjack

It is a fair point as they certainly have an excellent PR machine but its Gerry s sangfroid that grates on people.

And Porss, you didn't answer my question.

Do you have a relevant comment on the thread

Maddie Mccan on 12:59 - Oct 15 with 6903 viewsDarran

Maddie Mccan on 12:52 - Oct 15 by perchrockjack

It is a fair point as they certainly have an excellent PR machine but its Gerry s sangfroid that grates on people.

And Porss, you didn't answer my question.

Do you have a relevant comment on the thread

It doesn't matter who's to blame the child herself deserves to be found one way or another.

Maddie Mccan on 13:03 - Oct 15 with 6899 viewsSnowgoon

Maddie Mccan on 12:59 - Oct 15 by Darran

It doesn't matter who's to blame the child herself deserves to be found one way or another.

Surely it does matter? If the parents had any kind of savvy they'd have not left the children alone in the first place. Of course apportioning blame won't bring the child back. But the way in which they are both all of a sudden being portrayed as victims is disgusting. Last nights Crimewatch might as well have been a documentary rather than an appeal for information

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

Maddie Mccan on 13:15 - Oct 15 with 6885 viewsDarran

Maddie Mccan on 13:03 - Oct 15 by Snowgoon

Surely it does matter? If the parents had any kind of savvy they'd have not left the children alone in the first place. Of course apportioning blame won't bring the child back. But the way in which they are both all of a sudden being portrayed as victims is disgusting. Last nights Crimewatch might as well have been a documentary rather than an appeal for information

I absolutely agree that the parents should have been charged with something but 6 years on I don't see much point in it.
All efforts should be focused on closure,either finding her alive or dead.

That's my opinion anyway.

Maddie Mccan on 13:19 - Oct 15 with 6879 viewsCatullus

Darran, of course it matters who is to blame. If my wife deliberately did something that led to our son disappearing, I could never forgive her. And I'd expect punishment for neglect. She'd say the same about me.
If the McCanns were negligent, they should be charged.
A long while back I found myself hoping the little girl died quickly and wasn't kept alive to be used and abused by paedophiles.
If she is still alive I hope it's because a family paid for her and love and cherish her more than her real parents.
What part the Portuguese police have played, whether they did all they could, is a question that needs answering too. There are accusations that the Portuguese didn't investigate thoroughly because it was a British couple, which if true, is diabolical.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Maddie Mccan on 13:21 - Oct 15 with 6871 viewsDarran

Maddie Mccan on 13:19 - Oct 15 by Catullus

Darran, of course it matters who is to blame. If my wife deliberately did something that led to our son disappearing, I could never forgive her. And I'd expect punishment for neglect. She'd say the same about me.
If the McCanns were negligent, they should be charged.
A long while back I found myself hoping the little girl died quickly and wasn't kept alive to be used and abused by paedophiles.
If she is still alive I hope it's because a family paid for her and love and cherish her more than her real parents.
What part the Portuguese police have played, whether they did all they could, is a question that needs answering too. There are accusations that the Portuguese didn't investigate thoroughly because it was a British couple, which if true, is diabolical.

Everyone knows whos to blame.

Maddie Mccan on 13:51 - Oct 15 with 6821 viewsperchrockjack

Its basic parenting to ensure your young uns are safe as possible.
As I said earlier, we always took ours everywhere and sometimes were a pain in the harris but no way would we ever contemplate leaving them alone at all ,especialy ina strange room.
That said, they are NOT responsible for the kids being snatched ,if indeed that is what happened.
People have come into a flat to abduct a child;they shouldnt have.

The McCanns are carrying this every day and I suppose you d have to be immensely strong or detached.

Maddie Mccan on 14:02 - Oct 15 with 6790 viewsGretsch

Maddie Mccan on 13:51 - Oct 15 by perchrockjack

Its basic parenting to ensure your young uns are safe as possible.
As I said earlier, we always took ours everywhere and sometimes were a pain in the harris but no way would we ever contemplate leaving them alone at all ,especialy ina strange room.
That said, they are NOT responsible for the kids being snatched ,if indeed that is what happened.
People have come into a flat to abduct a child;they shouldnt have.

The McCanns are carrying this every day and I suppose you d have to be immensely strong or detached.

A bit of both I think:, from appearances -

He looks cool, arrogant with a bit of a smirk, detatched and domineering (which doesnt mean he did anything)

Her - Terrified, guilt ridden and dominated

Just what I think from appearances, maybe be way off and totally opposite but I dont think so.
Maddie Mccan on 14:26 - Oct 15 with 6761 viewsperchrockjack

And there is a haunted look about her.

Maddie Mccan on 14:32 - Oct 15 with 6749 viewsGretsch

Maddie Mccan on 14:26 - Oct 15 by perchrockjack

And there is a haunted look about her.

Yes she looks like someone with a huge burden, that could be simply just that she has lost her daughter, knows something or both. I feel sorry for her.

If he looked at any point through out the 6 years as someone who was devestated, then maybe I could feel differently. My son is in his 30's, but if something happened to him now I would be absolutley traumatised, never mind as a 3year old, time does help, but with him I havent seen a little trace of it.
Maddie Mccan on 14:39 - Oct 15 with 6741 viewslifelong

Maddie Mccan on 14:02 - Oct 15 by Gretsch

A bit of both I think:, from appearances -

He looks cool, arrogant with a bit of a smirk, detatched and domineering (which doesnt mean he did anything)

Her - Terrified, guilt ridden and dominated

Just what I think from appearances, maybe be way off and totally opposite but I dont think so.

She probably looks guilt ridden because they left the children unattended.

Yes, they have been negligent, and possibly criminal, in their actions of not caring for their children, but to suggest that they are involved in the actual disappearance is way off the mark in my opinion.
Maddie Mccan on 14:53 - Oct 15 with 6720 viewsGretsch

Maddie Mccan on 14:39 - Oct 15 by lifelong

She probably looks guilt ridden because they left the children unattended.

Yes, they have been negligent, and possibly criminal, in their actions of not caring for their children, but to suggest that they are involved in the actual disappearance is way off the mark in my opinion.

Not saying they are, not saying they aren't. Just commenting on a program on television last night, and the appearance they give raising more doubts than I already have about what they know.
Maddie Mccan on 15:18 - Oct 15 with 6692 viewsWarwickHunt

Maddie Mccan on 14:53 - Oct 15 by Gretsch

Not saying they are, not saying they aren't. Just commenting on a program on television last night, and the appearance they give raising more doubts than I already have about what they know.

It must be difficult to maintain a semblance of normality in their circumstances but they do seem to give off more than a whiff of something vaguely sinister...
[Post edited 15 Oct 2013 15:18]
Maddie Mccan on 15:41 - Oct 15 with 6651 viewsperchrockjack

This is why the case is so baffling and lets face it fascinating. Its manna for the
media.

Without interviewing Gerry Mac yourself its hard to come to some definitive conclusion .
In cases like this and of murder the immediate and extended family are primary suspects as its a fact most murders have domestic backgrounds but McCann has played a Jack Hobbs straight bat throughout.

Maddie Mccan on 15:51 - Oct 15 with 6638 viewsBaker

Maddie Mccan on 15:18 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

It must be difficult to maintain a semblance of normality in their circumstances but they do seem to give off more than a whiff of something vaguely sinister...
[Post edited 15 Oct 2013 15:18]

How do you mean, mate?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024