Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swans v Sunderland thread 08:21 - Oct 19 with 22806 viewswr72

Let's go for it today.We have it in our locker to beat these.I think we'll see the best of Bony today.,should he start.My prediction 2-1 to the Swans.Bony and Routledge.

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 17:57 - Oct 19 with 2518 viewsKingBony

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 17:48 - Oct 19 by C_jack

I hope there were some miserable f**kers there today with the goal music being played 4 magnificent times.

I was miserable, nothing to do with the goal music just the performance despite winning 4-0 I feel bizarre saying that but I didn't enjoy the game at all.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 18:04 - Oct 19 with 2483 viewsDr_Winston

Sunderland worked hard to close us down but the first half performance wasn't great. All the things we're good at we didn't do. Erratic passing, slow movement on and off the ball and nobody prepared to take control and make things happen.

Second half was much more like it. Played very well indeed and could easily have scored a couple more. Very pleasing to see four unanswered goals fly in.

PS - Not read the rest of the thread yet, but Michu running to get the ball after the penalty award and then giving it straight to Wilf was awesome to see and should put an end to all the "they don't like each other" rumours.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 18:06 - Oct 19 with 2468 viewsunion_jack

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 18:04 - Oct 19 by Dr_Winston

Sunderland worked hard to close us down but the first half performance wasn't great. All the things we're good at we didn't do. Erratic passing, slow movement on and off the ball and nobody prepared to take control and make things happen.

Second half was much more like it. Played very well indeed and could easily have scored a couple more. Very pleasing to see four unanswered goals fly in.

PS - Not read the rest of the thread yet, but Michu running to get the ball after the penalty award and then giving it straight to Wilf was awesome to see and should put an end to all the "they don't like each other" rumours.

Excellent post sir.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 18:44 - Oct 19 with 2303 viewsDull1Thomas

To win 4 - 0 when never out of second gear is great but that Sunderland performance has to be one of the worst I've seen at the Liberty for years. Worrying for Poyet and their fans who on the whole are a decent group that, like us, are supporting their local team.
Still - no worries, we are always poor after an international break, good to get the win.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 18:57 - Oct 19 with 2245 viewsairedale

I was really pleased with Dyer today, thought he was excellent.
The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 19:39 - Oct 19 with 2127 viewsmax936

First half disappointing, 2nd half much much better, not a fan of JDG but I thought he was excellent today despite his superb goal and Leon, well all that's been said about Leon before today came true today in flying colours Mom what a player.

Roy was ew watching

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 19:45 - Oct 19 with 2106 viewslonglostjack

Average we are not

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 19:50 - Oct 19 with 2091 viewsJackanapes

I think today was our 'Wigan' moment as compared to last season. Our season hinged on that disallowed Kone goal. Similarly I think Bardleys OG could have good vibrations for us.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 19:50 - Oct 19 with 2085 viewsPureRockFury

Dyer was great again - he's in good form at the moment and it's nice to see him running at defenders at pace like that again, like in the good old days. Seems to have got over some of the angst and hesitancy he seemed to be showing trying to fit into the 'Laudrup way' and just decided 'f*ck it, I'm just going to do what I do best'.

A weird game though. 1st half was a total non-event. Sunderland were very unadventurous and unfortunately, so were we. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
2nd-half was a joy, played some great stuff. We really needed JDG to step up his game in the 2nd half to give us more dynamism and energy in midfield and he did just that fair play. As has been said elsewhere, when he's on his game he suits the way we play more than JJS does, but consistency does seem to be a problem.

Nice touch from Michu to claim the spot kick for Bony. Good to see Taylor back and looking sharp, clean sheet for Amat and Chico, Leon immense, Michu bonkers, and some amusing toys out of the pram ranting from Sunderland fans behind me, all in all a good day.

Even the bad times were good.

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 19:56 - Oct 19 with 2071 viewsshingle

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 18:57 - Oct 19 by airedale

I was really pleased with Dyer today, thought he was excellent.

Yep, and he was our best player against Southampton.
The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 20:10 - Oct 19 with 2019 viewsViking_Jock

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 17:47 - Oct 19 by union_jack

Well I suggest you read it again.

Maybe I should have said: there is a good chance.......etc. but the Internet allows for the shortening of sentences.

Believe me, it will take more than you to give me an English lesson.

Ok?

Just go back to your first match comments and stay there why don't you.

And your turnaround I have my say on. Then, first you attack my english, next remark is how long you been a fan. Patting a few of the oldtimers on the back. Pathetic.

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 20:13 - Oct 19 with 2010 viewslonglostjack

Oh grow up the pair of you

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 20:13 - Oct 19 with 2008 viewsmax936

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 19:56 - Oct 19 by shingle

Yep, and he was our best player against Southampton.

Yet some fuking idiot behind me in the South "Shouted Dyer you arsehole" at one point in the 2nd half, he never said it again the fuking tw@t.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 20:13 - Oct 19 with 2006 viewsViking_Jock

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 18:04 - Oct 19 by Dr_Winston

First half the commentators kept on saying how narrow we tried to play, and rightly so. But still, if you look at it again, every single attempt at a goal chance is a highball into the box for a header. Nothing came of that.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2013 20:18]

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 20:15 - Oct 19 with 2000 viewsDarran

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 20:13 - Oct 19 by max936

Yet some fuking idiot behind me in the South "Shouted Dyer you arsehole" at one point in the 2nd half, he never said it again the fuking tw@t.

Filled him in did ew?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 20:21 - Oct 19 with 1972 viewsViking_Jock

Speaking of Ki, he is now their ticket to ride.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ki.825409/

The official Swans v Sunderland thread on 21:03 - Oct 19 with 1924 viewswr72

Dyer was great as was JDG and Leon.I still think we can improve on the wing though and even with Pablo due back i'd like to see more competion for Routledge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024