Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoilett 09:50 - Oct 27 with 5813 viewsPommyhoop

Just finished watching the match and Ive come to the conclusion that Hoilett really isnt very good.He flatters to decieve ,a little run here, a litle spurt of speed there but no evenyual result. And he's a VERY greedy bastatd or he doesnt realise he can pass to a team mate whose in a better position.Even his assist to Austin the other week was a lucky deflection when he probably went for a shot..
I wouldnt give 2 shites if he got his move in Jan..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Hoilett on 21:36 - Oct 28 with 1531 viewsRs_Holy

Hoilett on 19:40 - Oct 28 by kron1664

I think he has been very poor, no end product , no goals , very greedy

His biggest failing is a he has no footballing brain... Just tries to take on every oppo defender then if he manages to get near the goal shoots every time ....even if there are 2 or 3 players In a better position... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
[Post edited 28 Oct 2013 21:57]
Hoilett on 21:56 - Oct 28 with 1514 viewsBklynRanger

To be fair though we don't really know to what extent he's acting on instructions. He might do it anyway of course, but it's not hard to imagine that Redknapp has told him to run at defenders every chance he gets and make something happen, rather than focusing on linking up play and finding space.

I know I only watched the game online but I think he's been slightly harshly judged. He was probably guilty of trying to do too much and lacking poise but we were far too deep for most of the game anyway.
Hoilett on 22:19 - Oct 28 with 1499 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hoilett on 19:46 - Oct 28 by classof93

Would be amazed if anyone would pay £7m for him

Hughes would.

Cos he's a harris.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Hoilett on 08:40 - Oct 29 with 1441 viewsDANRANGER

He was extremely frustrating on Saturday but I still rate him. We are still to see anything from Phillips also so I won't judge until we get both of them playing a run of games and then would hope their form returns. They are both playing in key positions in our set up and therefore along with Kranjcar need to provide goals and assists as we cannot keep relying on the defence which inevitably has conceded goals recently.
Hoilett on 08:49 - Oct 29 with 1433 viewsWestbourneR

Massive over-reaction again imo.

He goes people so well and has a brilliant shot. Loads of pace and tricks. He'll do lots of damage in this league and be fully settled if and when we go up to the Prem.

Before his hamstring injury and the arrival of Krancjar, he was our best player along with Barton.

He makes us a much more direct attacking threat.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Hoilett on 13:02 - Oct 29 with 1400 viewsR_from_afar

Three goals in all competitions since he joined the Rs

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Hoilett on 15:46 - Oct 29 with 1375 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hoilett on 13:02 - Oct 29 by R_from_afar

Three goals in all competitions since he joined the Rs

RFA

That's two more than R'Swipe in a 100 more games.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Hoilett on 16:22 - Oct 29 with 1346 viewsTacticalR

ShotKnees, would it be fair to say that you are not an admirer of the diminutive winger and former Manchester City man?

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Hoilett on 16:39 - Oct 29 with 1340 viewsBklynRanger

Hoilett on 16:22 - Oct 29 by TacticalR

ShotKnees, would it be fair to say that you are not an admirer of the diminutive winger and former Manchester City man?

What kind of a kangaroo court is this anyway?
Hoilett on 22:53 - Oct 29 with 1284 viewsBushRangerW12

Com[letly agree - read my views on Hoilett on my latest blog QPR blog Beat about the Bush Ranger: #25 Flattering to Deceive http://beataboutthebushranger.blogspot.com/2013/10/25-flattering-to-deceive.html

The Bush Ranger

Hoilett on 13:10 - Oct 30 with 1223 viewsQPunkR

He's been pretty poor in general for us, but has at least shed about 5 stone since last season.
No matter whether it's his natural game or Arry's telling him to cut inside every. bleeding. time. he gets the ball, I really think Toilett should vary it up a little. So he hasn't got a great left foot for a cross. At least if he takes the RB outside at least a couple of times per match then the oppo won't able to be 100% sure of what he's going to do.
At the moment everyone knows he's going to cut inside and run into traffic. Every time.

QPR - "shit but local"

Hoilett on 21:52 - Oct 30 with 1192 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hoilett on 16:22 - Oct 29 by TacticalR

You must either be a new member to LFW or you have been doing a three year stretch in the Scrubs not to know that.

As Tears of a Clown's friend once remarked: "What's that little boy doing on the pitch, is it a junior game?"

Hoilett on 22:04 - Oct 30 with 1135 viewsjamois

I think with Phillips playing at the same time on the other side, Toilet would up his game. There would also be more space for him when the play is switched.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024