Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've lost our mojo. 21:33 - Nov 4 with 4582 viewsIce_Tea

We've not played well since Wembley, and for the last four games we've had seven crap halves and one good one, against Sunderland. Whats gone wrong?
[Post edited 4 Nov 2013 21:33]
We've lost our mojo. on 21:40 - Nov 4 with 3678 viewsAshleyCCFC

Not played well since wembley? 10 months is a long time to be out of form don't you think ? Perhaps your not as good as you like to think.
We've lost our mojo. on 21:47 - Nov 4 with 3638 viewsGoodGodAlive

We'll still finish a long way above you.
We've lost our mojo. on 22:03 - Nov 4 with 3608 viewsMagicDaps

We've played very well this season away to Valencia, Crystal Palace and West Brom.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

We've lost our mojo. on 22:16 - Nov 4 with 3551 views3swan

Since Wembley has been mentioned many times over the last few weeks.

Around then is when Morten Wieghorst joined the club as ML's assistant.
Honestly don't know but could there be a link?
Is he just a yes man where before ML was given differing opinions on the tactics we used.
We've lost our mojo. on 22:23 - Nov 4 with 3514 viewsJokeren1943

2 good matchs and everyone think we are fantastic again.

Lets calm down.
We've lost our mojo. on 22:26 - Nov 4 with 3495 viewsswancity

We've lost our mojo. on 22:16 - Nov 4 by 3swan

Since Wembley has been mentioned many times over the last few weeks.

Around then is when Morten Wieghorst joined the club as ML's assistant.
Honestly don't know but could there be a link?
Is he just a yes man where before ML was given differing opinions on the tactics we used.

Are you taking substances that affect your judgement

We have been outstanding at times this season but inconsistent. The over reaction to the narrowest of defeats at Cardiff has been staggering. The closest of games deserved to end goalless. It didn't because caulker timed his header perfectly when Chico Flores decided not to offer a challenge and shelvey lost his bearings at the near post.

That said, we could do with creativity that Hernandez will give us and bony needs a run of games too. Our first priority and target is 17th place in the top league of all. Some people have got a bit too big for their boots.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

We've lost our mojo. on 22:27 - Nov 4 with 3493 views3swan

We've lost our mojo. on 22:23 - Nov 4 by Jokeren1943

2 good matchs and everyone think we are fantastic again.

Lets calm down.

Do you seriously believe that everyone is reacting to one defeat against Cardiff.
Wins will improve our league position but performances show where our future will be
We've lost our mojo. on 22:30 - Nov 4 with 3474 views3swan

We've lost our mojo. on 22:26 - Nov 4 by swancity

Are you taking substances that affect your judgement

We have been outstanding at times this season but inconsistent. The over reaction to the narrowest of defeats at Cardiff has been staggering. The closest of games deserved to end goalless. It didn't because caulker timed his header perfectly when Chico Flores decided not to offer a challenge and shelvey lost his bearings at the near post.

That said, we could do with creativity that Hernandez will give us and bony needs a run of games too. Our first priority and target is 17th place in the top league of all. Some people have got a bit too big for their boots.

No I'm not.

Just putting another thought out for debate................... nothing wrong with that.

I wouldn't think we've been outstanding this season but have had good periods in games. My post was in direct reply to the comment about things not being right since Wembley and not a reaction to 1 game
Login to get fewer ads

We've lost our mojo. on 22:35 - Nov 4 with 3449 viewsswancity

We've lost our mojo. on 22:30 - Nov 4 by 3swan

No I'm not.

Just putting another thought out for debate................... nothing wrong with that.

I wouldn't think we've been outstanding this season but have had good periods in games. My post was in direct reply to the comment about things not being right since Wembley and not a reaction to 1 game

Take a reality check, we are swansea city, just a few places behind Manchester United. We are one of 13 clubs in a relegation battle. Get real.

We've lost our mojo. on 22:38 - Nov 4 with 3417 views3swan

We've lost our mojo. on 22:35 - Nov 4 by swancity

Take a reality check, we are swansea city, just a few places behind Manchester United. We are one of 13 clubs in a relegation battle. Get real.

Very much in the real world and not blinded either. Things could come good and things click but we have had more off performances than outstanding this season.

And to get back to my original post

"Honestly don't know but could there be a link? "

It was not a statement of fact but a question
We've lost our mojo. on 22:42 - Nov 4 with 3399 viewsswancity

We've lost our mojo. on 22:38 - Nov 4 by 3swan

Very much in the real world and not blinded either. Things could come good and things click but we have had more off performances than outstanding this season.

And to get back to my original post

"Honestly don't know but could there be a link? "

It was not a statement of fact but a question

Dear god you may as well try to blame the tea lady. I've read some crap on this website but that is up there.

We've lost our mojo. on 22:45 - Nov 4 with 3388 views3swan

We've lost our mojo. on 22:42 - Nov 4 by swancity

Dear god you may as well try to blame the tea lady. I've read some crap on this website but that is up there.

Try reading the post.

Where have I blamed anyone, I asked an open question if there could be a link.

You could have quite easily answered that you didn't think there was a link, but no you wanted a rant.

Each to his own
We've lost our mojo. on 22:53 - Nov 4 with 3362 viewsswancity

We've lost our mojo. on 22:45 - Nov 4 by 3swan

Try reading the post.

Where have I blamed anyone, I asked an open question if there could be a link.

You could have quite easily answered that you didn't think there was a link, but no you wanted a rant.

Each to his own

Our results tailed off last season after we reached 40 points which coincided with the 5-0 wembley win, one of the highlights of 101 years of scfc.

Some of our performances were excellent not least at champions man utd in may. Subconsciously, the job had been by march and that's understandable.

This season, injuries to Williams and Hernandez have affected us but 13th and still in Europa contention is decent enough.

We've lost our mojo. on 22:57 - Nov 4 with 3350 views3swan

We've lost our mojo. on 22:53 - Nov 4 by swancity

Our results tailed off last season after we reached 40 points which coincided with the 5-0 wembley win, one of the highlights of 101 years of scfc.

Some of our performances were excellent not least at champions man utd in may. Subconsciously, the job had been by march and that's understandable.

This season, injuries to Williams and Hernandez have affected us but 13th and still in Europa contention is decent enough.

I agree.

it's the subconscious bit that should be ( a slight) concern. You can add missing Ben as well.
We've lost our mojo. on 23:05 - Nov 4 with 3323 viewsswancity

We've lost our mojo. on 22:57 - Nov 4 by 3swan

I agree.

it's the subconscious bit that should be ( a slight) concern. You can add missing Ben as well.

No it shouldn't. Your looking far too deeply into things.

It's football and they are human beings not robots.

We are the smallest club in the division I do believe.

We've lost our mojo. on 23:13 - Nov 4 with 3298 views3swan

We've lost our mojo. on 23:05 - Nov 4 by swancity

Not looking too deeply just asking in reply to the many posts over the last few days if there is or not a problem and if there could be reasons.

Personally I think that injuries to key players have affected our game.
Changing teams even though needed (for Europe) has stopped us playing by instinct, knowing where players are etc. Again certain players go missing when things aren't going well, but the Premier is very tight where a bounce of a ball can make the difference.
I do still think though that players can drift through games and that's the responsibility of the management staff to sort out
We've lost our mojo. on 23:25 - Nov 4 with 3271 viewsswancity

We've lost our mojo. on 23:13 - Nov 4 by 3swan

Not looking too deeply just asking in reply to the many posts over the last few days if there is or not a problem and if there could be reasons.

Personally I think that injuries to key players have affected our game.
Changing teams even though needed (for Europe) has stopped us playing by instinct, knowing where players are etc. Again certain players go missing when things aren't going well, but the Premier is very tight where a bounce of a ball can make the difference.
I do still think though that players can drift through games and that's the responsibility of the management staff to sort out

You say you are not looking too deeply and then your next comments confirm just that.

After 38 games the best team wins the league and the worst 3 go down. Norwich palace and Sunderland are in trouble already. We are nicely placed in 13th. Calm down, you'll make yourself ill mun.

We've lost our mojo. on 23:30 - Nov 4 with 3246 viewsDarran

We've lost our mojo. on 23:25 - Nov 4 by swancity

You say you are not looking too deeply and then your next comments confirm just that.

After 38 games the best team wins the league and the worst 3 go down. Norwich palace and Sunderland are in trouble already. We are nicely placed in 13th. Calm down, you'll make yourself ill mun.

This thread was about performances you thick tw*t.
If the performances continue we won't be 13th much longer.
Go polish your head.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

We've lost our mojo. on 23:33 - Nov 4 with 3243 views3swan

We've lost our mojo. on 23:25 - Nov 4 by swancity

Much more important things in life than making myself ill over the Swans.

Not very deep in saying

That key players missing affects our game.
That player can be affected subconsciously.
It's the management to sort things out.

Much as you've said?

Anyway off now good night
We've lost our mojo. on 23:37 - Nov 4 with 3235 viewsswancity

We've lost our mojo. on 23:30 - Nov 4 by Darran

This thread was about performances you thick tw*t.
If the performances continue we won't be 13th much longer.
Go polish your head.

Change your wig then scruffy

He was trying to connect our form with the appointment of the assistant manager. How thick can you be? Seriously. He makes you sound bright.

We've lost our mojo. on 23:38 - Nov 4 with 3230 viewsDarran

We've lost our mojo. on 23:37 - Nov 4 by swancity

Change your wig then scruffy

He was trying to connect our form with the appointment of the assistant manager. How thick can you be? Seriously. He makes you sound bright.

He asked if there was a link cockhead.
Oh and you'd kill for hair like this

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

We've lost our mojo. on 23:41 - Nov 4 with 3226 viewsswancity

We've lost our mojo. on 23:38 - Nov 4 by Darran

He asked if there was a link cockhead.
Oh and you'd kill for hair like this

Seriously, you look a mess. Get it cut mun. In fact tidy yourself up in general.

We've lost our mojo. on 00:09 - Nov 5 with 3198 viewsgevans

We've lost our mojo. on 23:41 - Nov 4 by swancity

Seriously, you look a mess. Get it cut mun. In fact tidy yourself up in general.

I don't think we need to panic but we have only won 3 games this season. Away to Westbrom was a very good result and performance, the other 2 were against the bottom 2 teams in league who have made worst starts in premier league history.
To the original question, yes I think we have lost our mojo. We have stopped our short sharp passing and swapped it for long diagonal balls and crossing from deep. Let's get back to bossing games from start to finish, passing teams to death.
Have we stopped doing what we are good at or have teams sussed us out?
We've lost our mojo. on 10:33 - Nov 5 with 3080 viewsLord_Bony

We've lost our mojo. on 22:27 - Nov 4 by 3swan

Do you seriously believe that everyone is reacting to one defeat against Cardiff.
Wins will improve our league position but performances show where our future will be

Good Post

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

We've lost our mojo. on 10:59 - Nov 5 with 3043 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We've lost our mojo. on 23:05 - Nov 4 by swancity

Oh f*ck off back to legoland will you

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024