Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Molyneux signs on loan 16:15 - Nov 22 with 9282 viewsjamRAFC

from crewe
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 16:17 - Nov 22 with 6404 viewsRockerdale97

Strange Signing this one. Surely he can't drop anyone from Saturday. He can play many positions which is probably why Hilly brought them in. This will allow Hogan to move upfront instead of play out wide which he did against Morecambe.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2013 16:26]
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 16:19 - Nov 22 with 6398 viewsaleanddale

Another Hilly Rabbit out of the hat!!

just the type of player who should fit in. Stand out for Accy last season.
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 16:26 - Nov 22 with 6354 viewsmaybee

If he's half as good as he was for Accy he will be a good signing. Came on as a sub for them and scored two(?) screamers I seem to remember.
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 16:35 - Nov 22 with 6312 viewsBrierls

I was expecting somebody to come in after the three youngsters went out on loan. Molyneux is a good solid signing. He was much sought after at the end of the season after impressing at Accy, including against us, and chose Crewe over several other clubs. Obviously hasn't settled there, but I'm sure we can provide a good positive environment for him.
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 16:41 - Nov 22 with 6275 viewsTomRAFC

Young. versatille and creative. Should fit in well here at dale.

Top signing Hilly.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 17:19 - Nov 22 with 6138 viewsfitzochris

Couple of thunderbolts against us last season and was highly regarded by the Accy mob, but is he not one of the members of the "footballers who have done time" club?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 17:32 - Nov 22 with 6075 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Lee M's goals for Stanley saved them from the drop last season.......no doubt.

Really pleased with this signing,hope the lad prospers

He is a Scouser though.
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 17:34 - Nov 22 with 6057 viewssandylaner1

Fuark
Login to get fewer ads

Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 17:46 - Nov 22 with 6022 viewsD_Dale

Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 16:41 - Nov 22 by TomRAFC

Young. versatille and creative. Should fit in well here at dale.

Top signing Hilly.

Well, 25 come February, and fewer than 60 league appearances.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Molyneux#Personal_life

Not only a Scouser, one who's been in trouble. All the hallmarks of a Coleman signing - or maybe a Hilly broken toy.
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 18:03 - Nov 22 with 5966 viewspl56

Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 16:17 - Nov 22 by Rockerdale97

Strange Signing this one. Surely he can't drop anyone from Saturday. He can play many positions which is probably why Hilly brought them in. This will allow Hogan to move upfront instead of play out wide which he did against Morecambe.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2013 16:26]

I was actually thinking in the week how we didn't really have like for like replacements if anything happened to Hogan and Henderson , and they are absolutely critical to our style of play at present .

Don't know much about this guy , but he does seem to be someone who can offer width and mobility , and chip in with goals , so , for me , it makes sense .
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 18:03 - Nov 22 with 5964 viewsBirchy915

Great signing, I really rate Molyneux, could be the final brick we need in our push for the forbidden P word.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 18:20 - Nov 22 with 5889 viewsAtThePeake

Would not be surprised to see him start LB/LWB instead of Rose.

Tangled up in blue.

Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 18:30 - Nov 22 with 5860 viewsisitme

I would expect him to be on the bench tomorrow.
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 18:34 - Nov 22 with 5840 viewsTalkingSutty

Great signing.
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 18:35 - Nov 22 with 5833 viewsboromat

This could mean Tanser will be sent out on loan as well. Shame really as I'd have liked to have seen him get a couple of appearances this season.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 19:06 - Nov 22 with 5744 viewsDickydaler

Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 18:35 - Nov 22 by boromat

This could mean Tanser will be sent out on loan as well. Shame really as I'd have liked to have seen him get a couple of appearances this season.

Yes, I think a little like you Boromat. In my case its with D'Arcy O'Connor; granted I've only seen him play a couple of games since his'youth' days but on both occasions he impressed me. But maybe that's the point, I've only seen him on a couple of occasions whereas Hilly is seeing all the players day in, day out and has to make decisions based on what he sees. After all he made a decision to include Jamie Allen and he hasn't looked out of place in the first team. Maybe a taste of 'man's' football, as Hilly calls it, will enhance their chances of returning and maybe getting a game or two before the end of the season. I hope so.
In Keith Hill we trust!
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 19:10 - Nov 22 with 5723 viewsD_Dale

Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 18:35 - Nov 22 by boromat

On the OS today KH seemed to rule that out, but he's capable of changing his mind:

Manager Keith Hill commented: “I feel as though it’s important for the three of them, along with Reece, to be getting valuable game experience.
I’ll probably need the likes of Scott Tanser in the squad at this moment in time because of the games that we have coming up in the first team..."
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 19:14 - Nov 22 with 5702 viewsYouTubeDale

Great signing if he can produce again...

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 19:33 - Nov 22 with 5636 viewsColDale

Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 18:30 - Nov 22 by isitme

I would expect him to be on the bench tomorrow.

given how some previous signings have been, I'd be surprised if he was even in the squad tomorrow
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 19:48 - Nov 22 with 5576 viewsColDale

I think he's an old team mate of Ollie Lancashire from their time at Southampton.
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 20:10 - Nov 22 with 5501 viewsShun

Good signing.
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 20:18 - Nov 22 with 5478 views49thseason

interesting article here(taken from The Times) http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/24962-lee-molyneux-interview-in-the-t - Seems a sensible lad who needed a Hilly father figure when there wasn't one around to guide him. Former England youth captain and 10 GCSEs - clearly a broken toy worth mending!
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 21:09 - Nov 22 with 5366 viewsTomRAFC

Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 18:20 - Nov 22 by AtThePeake

Would not be surprised to see him start LB/LWB instead of Rose.

I believe he started off playing full back at accy and didn't fit the mould too well before moving up to play on the wing.

From Hill's interviews it sounds like Rose is on of the first names on the team sheet.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 21:30 - Nov 22 with 5302 viewsmacro

Rose offers a threat from set pieces which we've lacked for a while, so a key player
Lee Molyneux signs on loan on 21:30 - Nov 22 with 5301 viewsChaffRAFC

Really impressed me last season for Accrington so I'm pleased with this. The Accrington link will make it look like a Coleman style signing but Keith Hill rarely makes poor signings so I'm chuffed he's here. Offers us a cover at left back and increases our numbers for the wide players.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024