Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans 21:10 - Nov 22 with 2271 viewsdgt73

Whether its season tickets or tickets for the European games, or the dvla blah blah blah fuk me if some people.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:12 - Nov 22 with 1598 viewsNeath_Jack

The day we stop questioning the board is the day we become cardiff city.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:15 - Nov 22 with 1585 viewsdgt73

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:12 - Nov 22 by Neath_Jack

What have they fone wrong.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:16 - Nov 22 with 1574 viewsNeathJack

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:12 - Nov 22 by Neath_Jack

Spot on.
I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:17 - Nov 22 with 1572 viewsexiledclaseboy

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:15 - Nov 22 by dgt73

What have they fone wrong.

Well whether they have done anything "wrong" depends entirely on your point of view. You clearly don't think they have, others don't share your view.

Poll: Tory leader

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:21 - Nov 22 with 1552 viewsdgt73

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:17 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

Well whether they have done anything "wrong" depends entirely on your point of view. You clearly don't think they have, others don't share your view.

Name some then. Paranoia is taking hold.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:22 - Nov 22 with 1547 viewsDarran

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:21 - Nov 22 by dgt73

You named three of them in the OP you daft tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:24 - Nov 22 with 1541 viewsexiledclaseboy

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:21 - Nov 22 by dgt73

Well for a start (at the risk of repeating myself) I think they've got the ticket pricing all wrong which has led to unsold tickets being given away.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:28 - Nov 22 with 1527 viewsdgt73

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:24 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

Well for a start (at the risk of repeating myself) I think they've got the ticket pricing all wrong which has led to unsold tickets being given away.

Such as.

Login to get fewer ads

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:29 - Nov 22 with 1519 viewsexiledclaseboy

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:28 - Nov 22 by dgt73

Such as.

Such as what?

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:30 - Nov 22 with 1512 viewsNeath_Jack

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:29 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

Such as what?

This is the exact reason that i didnt give my reasons, there's only one place this is heading.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:31 - Nov 22 with 1502 viewsexiledclaseboy

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:30 - Nov 22 by Neath_Jack

This is the exact reason that i didnt give my reasons, there's only one place this is heading.

I'm getting increasingly confused.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:32 - Nov 22 with 1493 viewsdgt73

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:29 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

Such as what?

Such as, a example. No matter what price the tickets are some people will still moan.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:33 - Nov 22 with 1486 viewsNeath_Jack

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:31 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

I'm getting increasingly confused.

The OP is just looking for a ruck.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:34 - Nov 22 with 1482 viewsexiledclaseboy

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:32 - Nov 22 by dgt73

Such as, a example. No matter what price the tickets are some people will still moan.

I just gave you an example. Y'know, the whole "prices too high leading to unsold tickets leading to tickets being given away for nothing" thing that I mentioned earlier when you asked for, well, an example.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:35 - Nov 22 with 1476 viewsexiledclaseboy

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:33 - Nov 22 by Neath_Jack

The OP is just looking for a ruck.

Cricket doesn't start till midnight. Why not eh.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:37 - Nov 22 with 1466 viewsraynor94

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:32 - Nov 22 by dgt73

Are you perfectly happy with the pricing structure? and to have to renew your season by March is farcical, and i dread to see how many empty seats there will be at the Hull game

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:39 - Nov 22 with 1454 viewsexiledclaseboy

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:37 - Nov 22 by raynor94

Are you perfectly happy with the pricing structure? and to have to renew your season by March is farcical, and i dread to see how many empty seats there will be at the Hull game

And on a point of order here, Rayns, when I pointed out that the prices for the Malmo game were too high you argued with me and told me to expect to pay £35 per game for the group stage games.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:40 - Nov 22 with 1445 viewsdgt73

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:34 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

I just gave you an example. Y'know, the whole "prices too high leading to unsold tickets leading to tickets being given away for nothing" thing that I mentioned earlier when you asked for, well, an example.

So every time all tickets aren't sold, that means then that the prices are too high. I go to watch the swans and have never complained about prices, and the same with other non football matters if I think something is to expensive I simply dont buy it.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:44 - Nov 22 with 1427 viewsdgt73

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:37 - Nov 22 by raynor94

I'm more that happy with the pricing structure. ffs, what do people want.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:47 - Nov 22 with 1420 viewsraynor94

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:39 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

And on a point of order here, Rayns, when I pointed out that the prices for the Malmo game were too high you argued with me and told me to expect to pay £35 per game for the group stage games.

Well, i'm going to have to admit for the first time i was wrong, but seriously i thought people would pay it, but the proof is in the pudding we are giving tickets away, i hope we do as well for the Hull game, or it will be pretty empty behind the goal

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:58 - Nov 22 with 1387 viewsScoobyWho

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:44 - Nov 22 by dgt73

Love your commitment to the cause !
But the board have to always be aware that the fans are watching their every move. If they dont then things get compalncent. Thats all.

Pricing structure for euro league has been completely misjudged.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 22:00 - Nov 22 with 1383 viewsScoobyWho

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:47 - Nov 22 by raynor94

Well, i'm going to have to admit for the first time i was wrong, but seriously i thought people would pay it, but the proof is in the pudding we are giving tickets away, i hope we do as well for the Hull game, or it will be pretty empty behind the goal

Could be an 18000 gate that night.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 00:59 - Nov 23 with 1321 viewsStarsky

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 21:44 - Nov 22 by dgt73

Cheaper prices... Duh

It's just the internet, init.

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 01:19 - Nov 23 with 1300 viewsSydney_Swan

They should put season ticket prices up and matchday tickets down to optimise a full stadium and maximum revenue.
I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 05:57 - Nov 23 with 1250 viewsDr_Winston

I didn't realise Swansea had so many moaning fans on 01:19 - Nov 23 by Sydney_Swan

They should put season ticket prices up and matchday tickets down to optimise a full stadium and maximum revenue.

Or they could put season ticket prices down and matchday tickets down to optimise a full stadium and because they don't really need to be as high as they are now. The increase in SKY money would more than offset any reduction.

I can understand the need for as many ST's to be renewed as possible if the income is going to go directly towards funding the expansion (and the club could save themselves a lot of hassle if they just said so), but if not then it's frankly inexcusable to be setting deadlines in the most expensive month of the year.

The discontent about ticket pricing and arrangements has grown from the occasional grumble to a regular bone of contention now between the supporters and the club, and it ain't going away any time soon. This is the kind of thing the Trust should be publically going in to bat for the supporters on. It's the kind of thing that should reinforce how important and influential the Trust claims it can be.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024