Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff starting to falter 17:15 - Nov 30 with 29622 viewsdeanscfc

Think their 'new to the PL' buzz is wearing off and they're heading towards their true position in the league.

As for us, let's hope injuries don't affect things too much. A point would be more than we can expect and maybe wins against Newcastle and Hull.
Cardiff starting to falter on 21:29 - Dec 16 with 1704 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff starting to falter on 20:41 - Dec 16 by reddythered

Lim is CEO.

Brayford may have been a mistake, making that assessment 3 weeks after signing him doesn't speak volumes for the work done by Mackay or Moody - if Tan is putting the money up front, especially when then spending 2.5m on a replacement - happy to accept K T-C is quality.

West Brom pressured the last 10-15 minutes, getting the ball in the box. A few set pieces, I'd have more confidence in a 6ft 4 guy who is good in the area defending in that circumstance. Equally, when Mackay tells the press 7m doesn't buy you a proven Prem striker, I was pretty annoyed by that.

The only way Cornelius will prove if he's good enough is to play. Noone was ignored for ten games, comes in, we look better going forward. So we've now width and nobody in the box to capitalise - yes Whitts scored a good header, coming in from the wing like that can be difficult to defend.

Campbell works hard, sure, not a natural scorer. Odemwingie has flattered to deceive so far. Maynard isn't the answer.

For me, I'd have liked to see Cornelius get game time out there. We've a player who is intelligent enough to play the no 10 role off a target man, who scores goals. And he's been loaned out to Bolton.

I find it amusing people ITK on a certain board are keen to slate Tan for comments made yet amazingly enough don't challenge Mackay's comments to the media.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 20:43]

Cornelius will get his chance the same as Noone and hopefully Mason as well, the squad is not big enough not to.

Going on Mackay, there were a lot of disgruntled fans coming out of Selhurst Park, what happened to Steve Clarke Saturday could easily have been Mackay if we had lost going on Tan's mood swings.
Cardiff starting to falter on 21:31 - Dec 16 with 1689 viewsreddythered

Cardiff starting to falter on 21:25 - Dec 16 by waynekerr55

I haven't had a browse on there for a while. Is cArL posting as "latest news"?

I believe so.

Presumably Ankles will thus change his name to "Latest B***ocks".

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff starting to falter on 21:33 - Dec 16 with 1671 viewsmonmouth

I reckon Fack-Aye was toast if you'd lost, or if you drop into the bottom three. maybe that's what he wants now too? Noone looked a decent player; been seriously beaten with the ugly stick mind.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff starting to falter on 21:33 - Dec 16 with 1671 viewswaynekerr55

Cardiff starting to falter on 21:31 - Dec 16 by reddythered

I believe so.

Presumably Ankles will thus change his name to "Latest B***ocks".

What the hell is going on with Lim and Tan's statement.

OK, Malky may not be perfect but who the hell would work for a crackpot like Tan?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cardiff starting to falter on 21:35 - Dec 16 with 1654 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff starting to falter on 21:09 - Dec 16 by waynekerr55

I heard a rumour that Wanyama wasn't signed due to the year he was born (year of the goat or some other animal). It was through a colleague who works with someone who used to work at one club but is now part of the set up at yours. May well be bullsh*t but seeing some of the crazy stuff Tan is into you never know

Heard Wanyama wasn't any good with a paint brush?

Lot of smoke and mirrors about that one, we were saying we had made an offer and Lennon was saying we hadn't?
Cardiff starting to falter on 21:40 - Dec 16 with 1631 viewsreddythered

Cardiff starting to falter on 21:33 - Dec 16 by waynekerr55

What the hell is going on with Lim and Tan's statement.

OK, Malky may not be perfect but who the hell would work for a crackpot like Tan?

The colour change I'd agree with you.

The rest, well, let's just say I suspect Mackay isn't exactly an innocent when it comes to his comments to the media.

What's also interesting is this statement from Lim appears nowhere on the club website. Wales online, those bastions of journalistic integrity, published it first, other media jumping on that report.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff starting to falter on 21:41 - Dec 16 with 1620 viewsreddythered

Cardiff starting to falter on 21:35 - Dec 16 by ScoobyDoo

Heard Wanyama wasn't any good with a paint brush?

Lot of smoke and mirrors about that one, we were saying we had made an offer and Lennon was saying we hadn't?

Well, Lennon would have motivation to say that - if Celtic had indeed reneged.

It may well have been a verbal figure was agreed prior to a written offer being made.

Cardiff starting to falter on 21:48 - Dec 16 with 1583 viewswaynekerr55

Cardiff starting to falter on 21:40 - Dec 16 by reddythered

The colour change I'd agree with you.

The rest, well, let's just say I suspect Mackay isn't exactly an innocent when it comes to his comments to the media.

What's also interesting is this statement from Lim appears nowhere on the club website. Wales online, those bastions of journalistic integrity, published it first, other media jumping on that report.

I worked with one of Malky's mates, he told me that Tan genuinely believed that promotion was due to the change to red

He's bat sh*t crazy I'll give you that

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff starting to falter on 22:07 - Dec 16 with 1522 viewsreddythered

Cardiff starting to falter on 21:48 - Dec 16 by waynekerr55

I worked with one of Malky's mates, he told me that Tan genuinely believed that promotion was due to the change to red

He's bat sh*t crazy I'll give you that

It may have been, didn't have much luck with blue...

Cardiff starting to falter on 07:42 - Dec 17 with 1324 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Celtic were angry that VT made that statement and denied that Cardiff had made any bid. There was a big fuss over it in the press at the time

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff starting to falter on 09:47 - Dec 17 with 1235 viewsSwanfan1

Vincent Tan´s accountant

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024