Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff starting to falter 17:15 - Nov 30 with 29630 viewsdeanscfc

Think their 'new to the PL' buzz is wearing off and they're heading towards their true position in the league.

As for us, let's hope injuries don't affect things too much. A point would be more than we can expect and maybe wins against Newcastle and Hull.
Cardiff starting to falter on 16:27 - Dec 8 with 2026 viewsreddythered

Cardiff starting to falter on 16:14 - Dec 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Looking grim for your lot Scooby . Firstly pro reds attacking Port Talbot blues and a terrible result yesterday. Looks like the start of a downward spiral mate

One person claimed it was a red v blue issue.

Numerous others have pointed out it was a drunken idiot causing hassle which led to the nut being put on him.

I'd suspect it was more the case of the latter. Kids today can't handle their drink...
[Post edited 8 Dec 2013 16:28]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff starting to falter on 17:00 - Dec 8 with 1966 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff starting to falter on 16:08 - Dec 8 by acejack3065

You're on the spot scoob. Back Malky or Sack Malky?

Definitely back him mate.

For now?
Cardiff starting to falter on 17:01 - Dec 8 with 1961 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff starting to falter on 16:14 - Dec 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Looking grim for your lot Scooby . Firstly pro reds attacking Port Talbot blues and a terrible result yesterday. Looks like the start of a downward spiral mate

Don't listen to everything you read butt.
Cardiff starting to falter on 17:10 - Dec 8 with 1934 viewsWarwickHunt

Cardiff starting to falter on 16:27 - Dec 8 by reddythered

One person claimed it was a red v blue issue.

Numerous others have pointed out it was a drunken idiot causing hassle which led to the nut being put on him.

I'd suspect it was more the case of the latter. Kids today can't handle their drink...
[Post edited 8 Dec 2013 16:28]

Aye - because p1ssed up Karediff fans causing hassle are such a rarity eh?

Red v blue will start to get very interesting, as will Tan's reaction to a prolonged spell in the bottom 4 or 5...
Cardiff starting to falter on 17:37 - Dec 8 with 1895 viewsreddythered

Cardiff starting to falter on 17:10 - Dec 8 by WarwickHunt

Red v blue will start to get very interesting, as will Tan's reaction to a prolonged spell in the bottom 4 or 5...

And I said it was a rarity where precisely? Those of us old enough to have seen the bad old days of hooliganism know there's always been in fighting betwen City fans. From what's come out about the incident yesterday, seems to be more an inability to handle drink than red v blue.

Red v blue become interesting? Not really. The number of psychos on either side is minimal.

I'd say Mackay's future is in his own hands. Keep the same system, he'll be gone soon enough. Defend against yer Spurs, Man Yoo, fair enough first season in Prem. Stoke, Palarse and no doubt West Brom, he's begging to be fired. Improve the side going forward ( ie a fit Cornelius plus width rather than defensive wingers like Cowie ) then he's a chance of being in charge at the end of the season. Tan isn't stupid, he'll have seen Saints last season, Palace this and seen the effect a new manager can have. If we continue to struggle and Palarce get on a run, then maybe the Moody/Mackay combo was massively overrated by the media.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff starting to falter on 19:33 - Dec 8 with 1799 viewsVetchitBack

Hilarious. Even other Cardiff fans wondering why some Port Talbot fans support them.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Cardiff starting to falter on 20:09 - Dec 8 with 1734 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff starting to falter on 19:33 - Dec 8 by VetchitBack

Hilarious. Even other Cardiff fans wondering why some Port Talbot fans support them.

I must say that I can only applaud PT Cardiff fans who didn't jump ship to us when we got promoted, unlike some 50 Cardiff fans who openly admitted buying ST's for us in our first PL season

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff starting to falter on 22:52 - Dec 8 with 1605 viewsGowerjack

Cardiff starting to falter on 17:37 - Dec 8 by reddythered

And I said it was a rarity where precisely? Those of us old enough to have seen the bad old days of hooliganism know there's always been in fighting betwen City fans. From what's come out about the incident yesterday, seems to be more an inability to handle drink than red v blue.

Red v blue become interesting? Not really. The number of psychos on either side is minimal.

I'd say Mackay's future is in his own hands. Keep the same system, he'll be gone soon enough. Defend against yer Spurs, Man Yoo, fair enough first season in Prem. Stoke, Palarse and no doubt West Brom, he's begging to be fired. Improve the side going forward ( ie a fit Cornelius plus width rather than defensive wingers like Cowie ) then he's a chance of being in charge at the end of the season. Tan isn't stupid, he'll have seen Saints last season, Palace this and seen the effect a new manager can have. If we continue to struggle and Palarce get on a run, then maybe the Moody/Mackay combo was massively overrated by the media.

WTF is a "defensive winger" ?

Just asking

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff starting to falter on 23:10 - Dec 8 with 1564 viewsWarwickHunt

Cardiff starting to falter on 17:37 - Dec 8 by reddythered

The "Deluded Tw@t Of The Month" award is yours.

Well done.
Cardiff starting to falter on 10:40 - Dec 9 with 1394 viewsacejack3065

Cardiff starting to falter on 17:00 - Dec 8 by ScoobyDoo

Definitely back him mate.

For now?

I was under the impression that all your players idolized him and were pulling together in spite of Tan. Not sure whether that's still the case but i think it would be stupid to sack him which probably means your club is already lining up a plumber or plasterer from Tajikistan to replace him.

Two weeks ago there were people down your way prepared to "riot" if he was sacked and now they appear to be getting cold feet. Funny, fickle old game eh.
Cardiff starting to falter on 10:50 - Dec 9 with 1381 viewsUxbridge

Cardiff starting to falter on 10:40 - Dec 9 by acejack3065

I was under the impression that all your players idolized him and were pulling together in spite of Tan. Not sure whether that's still the case but i think it would be stupid to sack him which probably means your club is already lining up a plumber or plasterer from Tajikistan to replace him.

Two weeks ago there were people down your way prepared to "riot" if he was sacked and now they appear to be getting cold feet. Funny, fickle old game eh.

Fickle old club.

Second lowest scorers in the division (and they call our style of play boring where we could easily end up on double their goal tally by 10pm tonight), can't buy a win since our generous present, friction between management and board, and a disillusioned and delusional fanbase who would happily fight each other rather than take any real measures against their loony owner.

Got the club they deserve.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:04 - Dec 9 with 1357 viewsacejack3065

Cardiff starting to falter on 10:50 - Dec 9 by Uxbridge

Fickle old club.

Second lowest scorers in the division (and they call our style of play boring where we could easily end up on double their goal tally by 10pm tonight), can't buy a win since our generous present, friction between management and board, and a disillusioned and delusional fanbase who would happily fight each other rather than take any real measures against their loony owner.

I think to call them the new Stoke would be pushing it as well. At least they disrupted teams and were threatening at set pieces or from direct balls.

At least they know how we feel when Paulo was managing us, but then again they will be lucky to score 40 goals this year.

Still don't think they are going down though, Sunderland, Fulham and West Ham are shocking this year.
Cardiff starting to falter on 11:05 - Dec 9 with 1357 viewsreddythered

Cardiff starting to falter on 22:52 - Dec 8 by Gowerjack

WTF is a "defensive winger" ?

Just asking

Watch Don Cowie play and you'll see. As in, protect the full back and errm, that's about it.

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:11 - Dec 9 with 1348 viewsacejack3065

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:05 - Dec 9 by reddythered

Watch Don Cowie play and you'll see. As in, protect the full back and errm, that's about it.

so someone who plays in the spot that a winger would play but doesn't push forward and helps out the full back?

That sounds right up your managers alley
Cardiff starting to falter on 11:26 - Dec 9 with 1325 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff starting to falter on 17:10 - Dec 8 by WarwickHunt

Red v blue
Pro Tan v Anti Tan
Pro Mackay v Anti Mackay.
Pro Sam v Anti Sam

Should be enjoying their ONLY season in the top flight and all this in fighting.

Comedy gold of a football club
Cardiff starting to falter on 11:32 - Dec 9 with 1310 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:26 - Dec 9 by pencoedjack

Red v blue
Pro Tan v Anti Tan
Pro Mackay v Anti Mackay.
Pro Sam v Anti Sam

Should be enjoying their ONLY season in the top flight and all this in fighting.

Comedy gold of a football club

Got your ticket for Norwich mate? Or weren't you quick enough out of the blocks?
Cardiff starting to falter on 11:33 - Dec 9 with 1306 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:11 - Dec 9 by acejack3065

so someone who plays in the spot that a winger would play but doesn't push forward and helps out the full back?

That sounds right up your managers alley

Thanks. I understand now.
So if I understand this right, a defensive winger plays alongside the full backs, centre backs, goal keeper, defensive midfielders. Sort of making a 10 man defensive wall to stop the opposition scoring?
So what happens when the opposition score and you need all these defensive players to go and attack?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:35 - Dec 9 with 1302 viewsacejack3065

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:33 - Dec 9 by Dewi1jack

Thanks. I understand now.
So if I understand this right, a defensive winger plays alongside the full backs, centre backs, goal keeper, defensive midfielders. Sort of making a 10 man defensive wall to stop the opposition scoring?
So what happens when the opposition score and you need all these defensive players to go and attack?

You wait till they re-set the scoreboard next week and try again.
Cardiff starting to falter on 12:04 - Dec 9 with 1283 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff starting to falter on 10:50 - Dec 9 by Uxbridge

Fickle old club.

Not at all

The club is only a year old. The old one was a dead parrot when it sold its arse.

So, a fickle new club.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff starting to falter on 12:07 - Dec 9 with 1274 viewsUxbridge

Cardiff starting to falter on 12:04 - Dec 9 by monmouth

Not at all

The club is only a year old. The old one was a dead parrot when it sold its arse.

So, a fickle new club.

GPWM.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Cardiff starting to falter on 12:11 - Dec 9 with 1266 viewswaynekerr55

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:32 - Dec 9 by ScoobyDoo

Got your ticket for Norwich mate? Or weren't you quick enough out of the blocks?

Thinly veiled "we've got more supporters" post IMO

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cardiff starting to falter on 12:21 - Dec 9 with 1249 viewsJackFish

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:35 - Dec 9 by acejack3065

You wait till they re-set the scoreboard next week and try again.

Cardiff starting to falter on 12:35 - Dec 9 with 1220 viewsjackonicko

A month ago, all we heard about was the tension between Tan and Malky. That Tan was jealous of Malky's popularity and couldn't understand why he didn't get the kudos as he was spending all the money. That Malky was the key to CCFC staying up. That there would be a riot if Tan sacked him. That this would be the last straw in the big rebrand debate.

One month passes and the vermin boards are now awash with calls for the manager to be sacked.

The only conclusion I can draw from the above is that Tan clearly knows more about football than your average Cardiff fan. He was weeks ahead of them.

Mind you, that probably isn't saying much about Tan.
Cardiff starting to falter on 12:42 - Dec 9 with 1201 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff starting to falter on 12:11 - Dec 9 by waynekerr55

Thinly veiled "we've got more supporters" post IMO

Never understood those thinly veiled remarks Wayne, just asked a question that's all mate..
Cardiff starting to falter on 12:54 - Dec 9 with 1176 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:32 - Dec 9 by ScoobyDoo

No chalked Norwich off one of the 73 grounds I have visited with the Swans Red ..........

Got European tours this season as well (you may not of noticed) ...... European football travel has gone up since your Comedy gold club last played in Europe after winning the Welsh cup.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024