Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff starting to falter 17:15 - Nov 30 with 28968 viewsdeanscfc

Think their 'new to the PL' buzz is wearing off and they're heading towards their true position in the league.

As for us, let's hope injuries don't affect things too much. A point would be more than we can expect and maybe wins against Newcastle and Hull.
Cardiff starting to falter on 14:20 - Dec 1 with 1754 viewsjacksinceever

Cardiff starting to falter on 14:12 - Dec 1 by NEATHCCFC

Is Swansea in England then?

Sorry but I don't respect the choice of Cardiff as Wales' Capital. Newport or even Merthyr are more worthy.
Whilst we are talking about lack of respect, how can you support a team 35 miles away when there's a superior team on your doorstep?
(As for superior - The last few years and league position don't lie)
Cardiff starting to falter on 14:28 - Dec 1 with 1732 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff starting to falter on 14:12 - Dec 1 by NEATHCCFC

Is Swansea in England then?

No, It's in the United Kingdom. Capital city of which is London.

I know Cardiff fans are thick (in addition to being spineless whores) but you're sinking past even the lowest expectations.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff starting to falter on 14:28 - Dec 1 with 1731 viewsNEATHCCFC

Cardiff starting to falter on 14:20 - Dec 1 by jacksinceever

Sorry but I don't respect the choice of Cardiff as Wales' Capital. Newport or even Merthyr are more worthy.
Whilst we are talking about lack of respect, how can you support a team 35 miles away when there's a superior team on your doorstep?
(As for superior - The last few years and league position don't lie)

You can think what you want but Cardiff is your capital whether you like it or not. Why should I support Swansea just because it's a little bit closer, I support Wales' biggest club just like most of South Wales does. You've been above us for two years so well done to you on that, where were you before that?
Cardiff starting to falter on 14:35 - Dec 1 with 1721 viewsjacksinceever

Cardiff starting to falter on 14:28 - Dec 1 by NEATHCCFC

You can think what you want but Cardiff is your capital whether you like it or not. Why should I support Swansea just because it's a little bit closer, I support Wales' biggest club just like most of South Wales does. You've been above us for two years so well done to you on that, where were you before that?

This from a supporter of a team who last won a major trophy in the days when black & white silent news films were the norm.
As for most of South Wales, I think you'll find that many in Newport and surrounding areas will disagree with that. Also, we draw our support from all over Wales, including Cardiff
Cardiff starting to falter on 14:45 - Dec 1 with 1707 viewsNEATHCCFC

Cardiff starting to falter on 14:35 - Dec 1 by jacksinceever

This from a supporter of a team who last won a major trophy in the days when black & white silent news films were the norm.
As for most of South Wales, I think you'll find that many in Newport and surrounding areas will disagree with that. Also, we draw our support from all over Wales, including Cardiff

That's a good point so well done on winning the Mickey Mouse cup as you all called it when we were in it, now you jokers call it a major trophy you couldn't make it up! Most of your support comes from Swansea or west of Swansea, no one else is interested.
Cardiff starting to falter on 14:48 - Dec 1 with 1708 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff starting to falter on 14:45 - Dec 1 by NEATHCCFC

That's a good point so well done on winning the Mickey Mouse cup as you all called it when we were in it, now you jokers call it a major trophy you couldn't make it up! Most of your support comes from Swansea or west of Swansea, no one else is interested.

Are you Carl or one of his boys?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff starting to falter on 14:50 - Dec 1 with 1703 viewsNEATHCCFC

Cardiff starting to falter on 14:48 - Dec 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I am neither, I know Carl and he does a great job running coaches from this area.
Cardiff starting to falter on 14:57 - Dec 1 with 1691 viewsbig_vern

Cardiff starting to falter on 14:48 - Dec 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Its Carls brother. Played football with Carl years ago and was an ok guy. His brother seems a bit of a tw%t though, what with all 'your Capital' rubbish. Prick isn't even from Cardiff.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:03 - Dec 1 with 1682 viewsNEATHCCFC

Cardiff starting to falter on 14:57 - Dec 1 by big_vern

Its Carls brother. Played football with Carl years ago and was an ok guy. His brother seems a bit of a tw%t though, what with all 'your Capital' rubbish. Prick isn't even from Cardiff.

I know Carl's brother too so again you're wrong and as it happens always thought he was okay to be honest.
Cardiff starting to falter on 15:09 - Dec 1 with 1675 viewsbig_vern

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:03 - Dec 1 by NEATHCCFC

I know Carl's brother too so again you're wrong and as it happens always thought he was okay to be honest.

Liar! You are his brother.
Cardiff starting to falter on 15:15 - Dec 1 with 1661 viewsNEATHCCFC

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:09 - Dec 1 by big_vern

Liar! You are his brother.

Trust me I'm not, I'm way better looking and not bald. Any more guesses?
Cardiff starting to falter on 15:22 - Dec 1 with 1641 viewsbig_vern

So what you reckon then Carl's brother, should we all support Cardiff, like most of Wales does? Im stuck as to what to do, should I support my local club or go for the biggest?
Decisions, decisions.
Cardiff starting to falter on 15:23 - Dec 1 with 1640 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:15 - Dec 1 by NEATHCCFC

I'll guess. You're a brainless piece of s**t?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:25 - Dec 1 with 1633 viewsbig_vern

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:15 - Dec 1 by NEATHCCFC

Nope, no more guesses from me, I know im right.
Cardiff starting to falter on 15:34 - Dec 1 with 1615 viewsNEATHCCFC

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:23 - Dec 1 by monmouth

I'll guess. You're a brainless piece of s**t?

The village idiot Monmouth has arrived.
Cardiff starting to falter on 15:36 - Dec 1 with 1612 viewsDr_Winston

Hull fans have done more protesting against their chairman in this one game than the Canton whores have since Tan took over.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:38 - Dec 1 with 1607 viewsVetchitBack

Neath and Port Talbot only started getting Cardiff fans in the 70s/80s because they had a bigger hooligan following. Not the most courageous of people.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:40 - Dec 1 with 1593 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:34 - Dec 1 by NEATHCCFC

The village idiot Monmouth has arrived.

Monmouth is a town. Do you need it explained more slowly?

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:40 - Dec 1 with 1593 viewsNatterjack

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:36 - Dec 1 by Dr_Winston

Hull fans have done more protesting against their chairman in this one game than the Canton whores have since Tan took over.

Exactly!

Tw@ts like NEATHCCFC haven't the intelligence to realise how pathetic their fans are!

Perhaps he should stick to trawling the streets of Neath looking for Jacks to beat up (PMSL!!) than share his half-brained musings with us
[Post edited 1 Dec 2013 15:41]
Cardiff starting to falter on 15:40 - Dec 1 with 1593 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:38 - Dec 1 by VetchitBack

Neath and Port Talbot only started getting Cardiff fans in the 70s/80s because they had a bigger hooligan following. Not the most courageous of people.

That's about the f*cking size of it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:44 - Dec 1 with 1584 viewsCatullus

My turn!

This Neath fella is free to support anyone. But his "biggest team" argument just makes him a know nothing plastic.
To me, Cardiff look better than 3 other teams up to now. They don't concede easily. Fulham, Sunderland, palace are all worse right now.
Despite us not performing as well so far this term we are only one point short of same time last season. And arguably we should have at least 3 more points. Refs have not been kind so far.
How Cardiff will do I have no idea, but they are mot the worst team in this division, not right now. That may change, we'll see. But I think we are going to be ok again. Obviously we have a hard month what with our injuries. But we are strong enough to cope.
And at least our chairman isnt stark staring bonkers!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:56 - Dec 1 with 1559 viewsNatterjack

Cardiff starting to falter on 15:44 - Dec 1 by Catullus

My turn!

This Neath fella is free to support anyone. But his "biggest team" argument just makes him a know nothing plastic.
To me, Cardiff look better than 3 other teams up to now. They don't concede easily. Fulham, Sunderland, palace are all worse right now.
Despite us not performing as well so far this term we are only one point short of same time last season. And arguably we should have at least 3 more points. Refs have not been kind so far.
How Cardiff will do I have no idea, but they are mot the worst team in this division, not right now. That may change, we'll see. But I think we are going to be ok again. Obviously we have a hard month what with our injuries. But we are strong enough to cope.
And at least our chairman isnt stark staring bonkers!!

Spot on mate - your last line speaks volumes on the difference between us and The Dwarfs down East.

As soon as Norwich come calling for Malky's services (anytime soon) they'll drop quicker than a Splott slappers knickers on a Saturday night.

In any case - even if he stays, parking the bus in front of goal and relying on scoring from set pieces will only take you so far in this division. The Shiite teams will eventually get found out
Cardiff starting to falter on 17:02 - Dec 1 with 1504 viewsdeanscfc

Correction - Cardiff is Wales' capital.

Canberra is capital of Australia...means f*ck all.
Cardiff starting to falter on 17:04 - Dec 1 with 1502 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff starting to falter on 17:02 - Dec 1 by deanscfc

Correction - Cardiff is Wales' capital.

Canberra is capital of Australia...means f*ck all.

Designated by London as late as 1955 to establish English control. They were sh*tarses even then.

Cardiff starting to falter on 17:46 - Dec 1 with 1459 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff starting to falter on 17:04 - Dec 1 by monmouth

Designated by London as late as 1955 to establish English control. They were sh*tarses even then.

Haven't you got a game today? How you doing?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024