Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff starting to falter 17:15 - Nov 30 with 29621 viewsdeanscfc

Think their 'new to the PL' buzz is wearing off and they're heading towards their true position in the league.

As for us, let's hope injuries don't affect things too much. A point would be more than we can expect and maybe wins against Newcastle and Hull.
Cardiff starting to falter on 10:40 - Dec 1 with 1681 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff starting to falter on 10:36 - Dec 1 by jacksinceever

My only concern is that generally we have struggled to score with two recognised strikers in the squad. With both of them injured, we are looking light up front. Maybe it's time for the rest of the squad to stand up and be counted

For the moment I'd like to see Shelvey occupying the AM role with Poz coming off the bench.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff starting to falter on 10:41 - Dec 1 with 1680 viewsPhil_S

Cardiff starting to falter on 10:36 - Dec 1 by jacksinceever

My only concern is that generally we have struggled to score with two recognised strikers in the squad. With both of them injured, we are looking light up front. Maybe it's time for the rest of the squad to stand up and be counted

Only 7 sides have scored more than us this season?

Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton, Newcastle, Man City and Man Utd.
Cardiff starting to falter on 10:46 - Dec 1 with 1658 viewsDarran

Cardiff starting to falter on 10:41 - Dec 1 by Phil_S

Yeah but what's that got to do with anything?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:11 - Dec 1 with 1625 viewsjacksinceever

Cardiff starting to falter on 10:41 - Dec 1 by Phil_S

But with Bony & Michu chipping in 6 league goals between them, which isn't a brilliant return, the rest have chipped in 11 between them.
Cardiff starting to falter on 11:13 - Dec 1 with 1620 viewsDarran

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:11 - Dec 1 by jacksinceever

But with Bony & Michu chipping in 6 league goals between them, which isn't a brilliant return, the rest have chipped in 11 between them.

So the rest of the squad have chipped in when the two recognised strikers haven't scored then?
Jeez.

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:26 - Dec 1 with 1601 viewsPhil_S

I still dont see how that equates to us struggling to score goals?
Cardiff starting to falter on 11:27 - Dec 1 with 1588 viewsAndy1300

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:26 - Dec 1 by Phil_S

I still dont see how that equates to us struggling to score goals?

We should have scored a lot more really

Number 1 team in Wales

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:42 - Dec 1 with 1561 viewsbig_vern

You seem to be tying yourself up in knots. I think its good that there are goals in all the team, rather than just one player getting them all. Surely that has to be a good thing?
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:44 - Dec 1 with 1555 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If we stopped giving away cheap goals at the other end it would help.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:56 - Dec 1 with 1522 viewsLord_Bony

It s way to early for mud slinging,we re not even halfway through the season.

Remember, only two points separate us.

Hopefully,though their demise continues.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Cardiff starting to falter on 12:04 - Dec 1 with 1514 viewsjacksinceever

Cardiff starting to falter on 11:42 - Dec 1 by big_vern

You seem to be tying yourself up in knots. I think its good that there are goals in all the team, rather than just one player getting them all. Surely that has to be a good thing?

Yes it's a good thing, but the other league scorers are Dyer, Shelvey, De Guzman, Ben Davies and Hernandez.
So players like Routledge, Pozuelo and Vazquez, need to step up and start contributing, especially in view of Bony & Michu's absence
Cardiff starting to falter on 12:13 - Dec 1 with 1501 viewsDarran

Cardiff starting to falter on 12:04 - Dec 1 by jacksinceever

Yes it's a good thing, but the other league scorers are Dyer, Shelvey, De Guzman, Ben Davies and Hernandez.
So players like Routledge, Pozuelo and Vazquez, need to step up and start contributing, especially in view of Bony & Michu's absence

Poz and Vasquez can't score if they're not in the team mun.
F*ck my eyes go back to bed Gerry is it?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Cardiff starting to falter on 12:20 - Dec 1 with 1491 viewsbig_vern

Cardiff starting to falter on 12:04 - Dec 1 by jacksinceever

Well, hopefully they will. In an ideal world, everyone would chip in with their fair share. But im sure that a lot of teams in the bottom half would be thinking the same. Its a tough league to score goals in and we seem to be doing it a bit better than a lot of teams down there with us.
Cardiff starting to falter on 12:44 - Dec 1 with 1458 viewsmonmouth

Well history says if we don't score today we lose. haven't City scored in every home match for about 3 years?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff starting to falter on 12:46 - Dec 1 with 1458 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff starting to falter on 10:39 - Dec 1 by Dr_Winston

It is true that the consistent team rotations haven't helped, but most of our starting lineups contain at least 7/8 players that have been here a while. It's not that hard to adapt.

We don't seem to attack with anything like enough tempo, movement and intent on a consistent basis, which makes me think that there's quite a lot to waynekerr's belief that they've been overtrained.

Hopefully once we get past this intensive period a bit more space between games (and some fresh legs) will give us our impetus back.

Surely the extra games will negate the need for physical training for the core of the PL players so just the fringe players who don't get much game time need the running etc?
The rest should have light sessions with tactics and ball work to the fore. Soft tissue injuries minimized then. How about cryotherapy for our injured players? It's worked wonders for the Welsh rugby team

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff starting to falter on 13:39 - Dec 1 with 1390 viewsNEATHCCFC

Hang on a minute, we played Arsenal at home who were the best side I've seen come to Cardiff this season and a lot better than yourselves.
Cardiff starting to falter on 13:42 - Dec 1 with 1382 viewsDarran

Cardiff starting to falter on 13:39 - Dec 1 by NEATHCCFC

Hang on a minute, we played Arsenal at home who were the best side I've seen come to Cardiff this season and a lot better than yourselves.

Arsenal are better than Swansea?

No way.

Cardiff starting to falter on 13:49 - Dec 1 with 1366 viewsNEATHCCFC

Cardiff starting to falter on 13:42 - Dec 1 by Darran

Arsenal are better than Swansea?

No way.

Arsenal were a quality side while you were shit!
Cardiff starting to falter on 14:02 - Dec 1 with 1333 viewsjacksinceever

Cardiff starting to falter on 13:49 - Dec 1 by NEATHCCFC

Arsenal were a quality side while you were shit!

Two points:
1 - You just don't get Darran's twisted sense of humour;
2 - First half we should have had the game won, second half we let ourselves down, but you weren't exactly worldbeaters yourselves.
PS - Yesterday your team looked as if they should have joined the crowd in applauding the champions-elect
I feel the rot is setting in at Legoland and you lot are on the downward spiral. Sunderland will stay up in your place (in my opinion)
Cardiff starting to falter on 14:02 - Dec 1 with 1332 viewsNEATHCCFC

Cardiff starting to falter on 19:42 - Nov 30 by NeathJack

It was interesting to see how Arsenal dealt with the vermin set pieces today. Every time the vermin had a free kick the Arsenal defence lined up very high up the pitch therefore not allowing the ball to be hoofed into the box which is where they get the vast majority of their goals/chances.

Hopefully other managers will have paid attention and will do the same.

Disappointed with your lack of respect for your Capital City.
Cardiff starting to falter on 14:02 - Dec 1 with 1332 viewsclement

how many games have we had where we have all thought, 'should have scored 2 in the first half'... or some such....?

how many times has ML said, 'we should have scored more'....?

lots....

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Cardiff starting to falter on 14:08 - Dec 1 with 1326 viewsjacksinceever

Cardiff starting to falter on 12:13 - Dec 1 by Darran

Poz and Vasquez can't score if they're not in the team mun.
F*ck my eyes go back to bed Gerry is it?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Enjoyed my nap but I'm back now Daz
Cardiff starting to falter on 14:10 - Dec 1 with 1324 viewsjacksinceever

Cardiff starting to falter on 14:02 - Dec 1 by NEATHCCFC

Disappointed with your lack of respect for your Capital City.

What - London?
Cardiff starting to falter on 14:11 - Dec 1 with 1323 viewsNEATHCCFC

Cardiff starting to falter on 14:02 - Dec 1 by jacksinceever

Two points:
1 - You just don't get Darran's twisted sense of humour;
2 - First half we should have had the game won, second half we let ourselves down, but you weren't exactly worldbeaters yourselves.
PS - Yesterday your team looked as if they should have joined the crowd in applauding the champions-elect
I feel the rot is setting in at Legoland and you lot are on the downward spiral. Sunderland will stay up in your place (in my opinion)

Couple of points:

1 - I understood Darran's post and was just saying that Arsenal were a good team while you weren't.

2 - You can say whatever you want about the first half, second half you bottled it and we deserved the win.

The crowd applauded Ramsey because he didn't celebrate, the 28,000 Cardiff fans that were there had total respect for the kid. There is no rot at all, we have played nearly every top ten team in the Premier League at home other than yourselves, we will stay up comfortably and will beat you once again next season in front of 33,000 people, you can only dream of that....
Cardiff starting to falter on 14:12 - Dec 1 with 1320 viewsNEATHCCFC

Cardiff starting to falter on 14:10 - Dec 1 by jacksinceever

What - London?

Is Swansea in England then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024