Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down 22:23 - Dec 7 with 4727 viewsDarran

We go into the last game of the season in 10th place 4 points away from 11th and 4 points away from 9th.

We need to beat Sunderland for Cardiff to stay up.

Would you be happy if we lost?
(I didn't say throw the game)

Its a big yes from me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 22:26 - Dec 7 with 3005 viewsunion_jack

Are you genuinely expecting anyone to say otherwise??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 22:26 - Dec 7 with 3003 viewsNeath_Jack

I wouldn't care if we were 1 point away from 6th.

Its a massive f*cking yes from me too.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 22:27 - Dec 7 with 2992 viewsJackfath

Yes. It would be great fun watching Alvaro scoring his first goal of the season by smashing the ball passed Vorm to send Cardiff down.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 22:27 - Dec 7 with 2993 viewsDarran

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 22:26 - Dec 7 by union_jack

Are you genuinely expecting anyone to say otherwise??

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 22:29 - Dec 7 with 2979 viewsunion_jack

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 22:27 - Dec 7 by Darran

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

Fair point!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 22:31 - Dec 7 with 2971 viewsNeathJack

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 22:27 - Dec 7 by Jackfath

Yes. It would be great fun watching Alvaro scoring his first goal of the season by smashing the ball passed Vorm to send Cardiff down.

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 22:59 - Dec 7 with 2878 viewsUxbridge

Where's the question?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 22:59 - Dec 7 with 2878 viewssmellyjack

These threads are going to come back and haunt us...

However, such a situation would be heavenly.
Login to get fewer ads

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 23:08 - Dec 7 with 2848 viewsDarran

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 22:59 - Dec 7 by Uxbridge

Where's the question?

Fair point.

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 23:16 - Dec 7 with 2815 viewsPedroJack

They'll be down by early April though!!
Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 05:59 - Dec 8 with 2613 viewsParlay

I would sacrifice a few places for their relegation as long as it didnt cost us anything apart from league prize money.

Its far better to have no other Welsh team to compete with, especially if and when the expansion happens... Not to mention it also being highly amusing.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 06:43 - Dec 8 with 2585 viewsorion3016

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 23:16 - Dec 7 by PedroJack

They'll be down by early April though!!

Hopefully, and be happy to help them on the way

Be over there now after

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 06:52 - Dec 8 with 2578 viewsymaohyd

I'd sacrifice losing a few games if (obviously) we were guaranteed safety and it all meant Cardiff would be relagated.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 07:55 - Dec 8 with 2534 viewscaerleon_jack

I'd rather it be a case of Cardiff being 3 points behind Sunderland going into last game of season, and Sunderland have a vastly superior goal difference. Cardiff need us to win 6-0.

We get to 6-0, control the game until the 92nd minute when we inexplicably concede a penalty. Up steps Danny Graham, sent back early by Hull, to score his first goal of the season.

Insert something witty here

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 11:13 - Dec 8 with 2265 viewsmawdlamjack

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 07:55 - Dec 8 by caerleon_jack

I'd rather it be a case of Cardiff being 3 points behind Sunderland going into last game of season, and Sunderland have a vastly superior goal difference. Cardiff need us to win 6-0.

We get to 6-0, control the game until the 92nd minute when we inexplicably concede a penalty. Up steps Danny Graham, sent back early by Hull, to score his first goal of the season.

^^^^^ THIS - SPOT ON ^^^^^

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 11:31 - Dec 8 with 2240 viewshorshamjack

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 11:13 - Dec 8 by mawdlamjack

^^^^^ THIS - SPOT ON ^^^^^

F'kin Loves It
Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 11:41 - Dec 8 with 2220 viewsdeanscfc

Let Ki dribble the ball in.
Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 12:06 - Dec 8 with 2182 viewsPlasticman

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 07:55 - Dec 8 by caerleon_jack

This I would not mind at all.

But outright loosing? I don't care about side-effects. I prefer winning.

Plastic since 2012

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 12:24 - Dec 8 with 2152 viewsmonmouth

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 12:06 - Dec 8 by Plasticman

We kept them up by winning promotion in 1981. Have they ever thanked us properly? No? Send them down this time then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 12:27 - Dec 8 with 2143 viewsDewi1jack

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 12:06 - Dec 8 by Plasticman

Hypothetical question indeed.
Tan sacks Milky late January. Appoints some mate of his son's in Feb. Cardiff 20 points adrift in late March.
We beat Sunderland to finish 6th or 7th, a couple of places above Man U.
Cardiff then do a Pompey or Wolves and are playing in L1 the season after

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 12:33 - Dec 8 with 2126 viewsItchySphincter

Manky gone before the January transfer window to be replaced by Gary Megson.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 12:57 - Dec 8 with 2085 viewsCcfcPrideOfWales

Tin pot swansea town shit support shit fans.
Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 12:59 - Dec 8 with 2080 viewsDarran

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 12:57 - Dec 8 by CcfcPrideOfWales

Brilliant.

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 13:10 - Dec 8 with 2039 viewsPhil_S

Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 12:57 - Dec 8 by CcfcPrideOfWales

And yet still considerably better than you. Ouch, thats got to hurt
Hypothetical question to aid Cardiff in going down on 13:14 - Dec 8 with 2031 viewssomersetsimon

Although I'd like to see Cardiff go down as much as the next Swans fan, I'd never want the Swans to lose a match. If us beating Sunderland kept Cardiff up, I'd still want us to win.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024