Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread 01:31 - Dec 9 with 22071 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25180626

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 01:53 - Dec 9 with 7659 viewsSwansNZ

Who'd have thought we'd be meeting in the Premier League, 10 years later.

4-2 Swans

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 03:33 - Dec 9 with 7627 viewsorion3016

Still love those photos

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 09:04 - Dec 9 with 7473 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Reckon it could be one of sky's fairytale stories on the football tonight!!

10 yrs ago etc etc - should be good for those who love a bit of nostalgia. I was wondering for a while why Sky picked our game tonight but all makes sense now

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 10:39 - Dec 9 with 7330 viewsjackb

Is James Thomas going to be there? Would be good if he was a guest of honour at the game
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 10:50 - Dec 9 with 7315 viewstigersfan88

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 09:04 - Dec 9 by PatchesOHoulihan

Reckon it could be one of sky's fairytale stories on the football tonight!!

10 yrs ago etc etc - should be good for those who love a bit of nostalgia. I was wondering for a while why Sky picked our game tonight but all makes sense now

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?__user=511647538#!/photo.php?fbid=14830414752550
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 11:04 - Dec 9 with 7282 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 10:39 - Dec 9 by jackb

Is James Thomas going to be there? Would be good if he was a guest of honour at the game

Possible

But I reckon they'll have either Brian Flynn or Leon with them in the studio to talk about it

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 11:05 - Dec 9 with 7282 viewsClinton

Just got my ticket for tonight. Can't buy online now, phone only.
All that's left is in the North stand near the away fans. (Can't see them bringing many)
I missed the Newcastle game, hoping for a repeat performance from us.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 11:37 - Dec 9 with 7224 viewsJACKARSE

Projected lineups

Swansea City: Michel Vorm; Ben Davies, Ashley Williams, Chico Flores, Dwight Tiendalli; Jonathan De Guzmán, José Cañas; Wayne Routledge, Álex Pozuelo, Nathan Dyer; Jonjo Shelvey.

Hull City: Allan McGregor; Maynor Figueroa, Curtis Davies, Alex Bruce; Robbie Brady, David Meyler, Jake Livermore, Tom Huddlestone, Ahmed Elmohamady; Danny Graham, Yannick Sagbo.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 13:55 - Dec 9 with 6946 viewsBYMJacks

I would be happy with the team above for tonight, going for a 2 0 win
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 14:00 - Dec 9 with 6926 viewsGowerjack

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 11:37 - Dec 9 by JACKARSE

Projected lineups

Swansea City: Michel Vorm; Ben Davies, Ashley Williams, Chico Flores, Dwight Tiendalli; Jonathan De Guzmán, José Cañas; Wayne Routledge, Álex Pozuelo, Nathan Dyer; Jonjo Shelvey.

Hull City: Allan McGregor; Maynor Figueroa, Curtis Davies, Alex Bruce; Robbie Brady, David Meyler, Jake Livermore, Tom Huddlestone, Ahmed Elmohamady; Danny Graham, Yannick Sagbo.

Hernandez ?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 14:23 - Dec 9 with 6882 viewsBaker

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 01:53 - Dec 9 by SwansNZ

4-2 Swans

Currently 70/1 with PP

I'm defo having some of that!

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 14:36 - Dec 9 with 6854 viewsorion3016

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 14:23 - Dec 9 by Baker

Currently 70/1 with PP

I'm defo having some of that!

Nostalgic betting

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 14:42 - Dec 9 with 6831 viewsBaker

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 14:36 - Dec 9 by orion3016

Nostalgic betting

Can't beat it!

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 17:24 - Dec 9 with 6440 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Confirmed teams for tonight's game:

Swansea City

and

Hull City

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 17:30 - Dec 9 with 6413 viewsQuakerJack

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 01:53 - Dec 9 by SwansNZ

4-2 Swans

You oughta speak with Sam Sodje, he'll sort that out for you if you like.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 17:33 - Dec 9 with 6394 viewsJackfath

I've gone for 2-0.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 17:49 - Dec 9 with 6309 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 10:39 - Dec 9 by jackb

JT and some of the others will be on the pitch pre KO.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 18:01 - Dec 9 with 6253 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 17:49 - Dec 9 by ItchySphincter

JT and some of the others will be on the pitch pre KO.

Lenny Johnrose was asked but can't make it according to him on Twitter a couple of weeks ago.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 18:44 - Dec 9 with 6053 viewsRancid

I had it had at 100's on Bet Victor.2 quid too
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:05 - Dec 9 with 5881 viewsLiam12345

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:05 - Dec 9 with 5878 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 18:44 - Dec 9 by Rancid

I had it had at 100's on Bet Victor.2 quid too

Swansea City FC ‏@SwansOfficial
#SWANS: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Chico, Williams (c), Davies, Canas, de Guzman, Shelvey, Dyer, Hernandez, Michu.

Subs: Zabret, Amat, Taylor, Lamah, Routledge, Pozuelo, Donnelly.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:06 - Dec 9 with 5852 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:05 - Dec 9 by SwansNZ

Swansea City FC ‏@SwansOfficial
#SWANS: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Chico, Williams (c), Davies, Canas, de Guzman, Shelvey, Dyer, Hernandez, Michu.

Subs: Zabret, Amat, Taylor, Lamah, Routledge, Pozuelo, Donnelly.

Hull City: McGregor, Figueroa, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Meyler, Huddlestone, Graham, Livermore, Sagbo, Elmohamady.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:07 - Dec 9 with 5844 viewsLaudrup

[Post edited 9 Dec 2013 19:08]

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:08 - Dec 9 with 5833 viewsSwansNZ

Vorm injured/ill?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:10 - Dec 9 with 5799 viewsJonnyTheJack

I haven't seen much of Hull this season. Do they always play 3 at the back?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024