Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread 01:31 - Dec 9 with 22720 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25180626

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:51 - Dec 9 with 2043 viewsLiam12345

they all need to physically give each other a kick right up the arse

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:51 - Dec 9 with 2041 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:50 - Dec 9 by blaine_scfc

De Guzman off pozuelo on please. Maybe even routledge on for Hernandez. This has been woeful

I wouldn't object to either change - or both.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:51 - Dec 9 with 2033 viewsZut_Alors

Few corrections to make and i think the chances will come:

1. Michu needs to stay in position. He's dropping deep and looks off the pace chasing back up top
2. Tiendalli needs to get crosses in far earlier. His dawdling is allowing Hull's CBs to pick up Michu easily
3. Laudrup needs to tell the side that we have a left side of the pitch, leading onto final point..
4. Pablo, please try and run at the full back, totally ineffective so far
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:51 - Dec 9 with 2026 viewsSwanfan1

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:48 - Dec 9 by 2face

Can someone with a big football brain explain to me why we can't score with Michu on top? All I can say is that it just doesn't happen.

Part of the reason why Hull City won against Liverpool
if anyone saw the game, they shut out both Liverpool´s wide players and Suarez alone could not do anything.

The key to breaking them down ?.
You need 2 out and out strikers at the same time on the pitch.

Hull City play with 3 defenders. and 2 wing backs who always cover Pablo Hernandez and Nathan Dyer.
so far it worked good for them, i hope and expect some quick changes from ML.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:52 - Dec 9 with 2023 viewsorion3016

We're a 2nd half team- have faith

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:52 - Dec 9 with 2019 viewsmikecph

It is going to hurt so much if Hull win this one on a goal by Graham :( Pablo off - Lamah or Routledge on - JDG off - move Jonjo down to his spot and put Poz on in AM. Jonjo downfield is not ideal but today we need long balls forward the moment we turn play to get through Hull who seem very well organized in midfield. CMON SWANS! :D
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:53 - Dec 9 with 2001 viewsSwanfan1

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:51 - Dec 9 by Swanfan1

Part of the reason why Hull City won against Liverpool
if anyone saw the game, they shut out both Liverpool´s wide players and Suarez alone could not do anything.

The key to breaking them down ?.
You need 2 out and out strikers at the same time on the pitch.

Hull City play with 3 defenders. and 2 wing backs who always cover Pablo Hernandez and Nathan Dyer.
so far it worked good for them, i hope and expect some quick changes from ML.

I would like to see Pozuelo or Wayne Routledge instead of Pablo Hernandez, and more bodies into their 3 central defenders.
too easy for Hull City honestly, and we gave them a gift of a goal.

Hernandez to play very wide... right now the fecker is playing centrally not testing that side at all. I have no idea why he and Ben Davies cutting inside all the time.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2013 20:55]

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:55 - Dec 9 with 1940 viewsDavillin

One of the commentators pointed out that we're not getting anyone into danger positions on the left far post. Hernandez, I think he said.

Commentator gets it right.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:57 - Dec 9 with 1911 viewsQuakerJack

Poz and Routledge on coz this is pathetic.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:57 - Dec 9 with 1908 viewsSwanfan1

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:55 - Dec 9 by Davillin

One of the commentators pointed out that we're not getting anyone into danger positions on the left far post. Hernandez, I think he said.

Im afraid we get Pozuelo on that he wont test out wide, he will go in the middle against the 3 central backs who got an easy job today honestly.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:59 - Dec 9 with 1868 viewsharemscarem

I think our game is without dynamic today. Dyer and Shelvey are bringing a little dynamic now and then, but other than that it seems like we are looking for options, but without having the right ideas.

Where are the deep passes? Where are the shots on goal?

I would like Routledge on for Hernandez. I would also prefer Britton instead of Canas. Is Britton injured?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:01 - Dec 9 with 1811 viewsSwansNZ

67% possession

ok, that half was sh1te - why do we play most 1st halfs so poorly? Hopefully we will keep up the trend and do much better 2nd half

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:01 - Dec 9 with 1805 viewsmidswan

no changes then...
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:05 - Dec 9 with 1753 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:55 - Dec 9 by Davillin

You love the left far post Dav ;). Although you were absolutely right last week.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:08 - Dec 9 with 1693 viewsorion3016

Jdg corners are Shi te again

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:09 - Dec 9 with 1672 viewsunion_jack

The only way we'll score is via a penalty and I'd wager we'd miss that. Of course to get one we need a player with the ball in the box so a tall order.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:09 - Dec 9 with 1671 viewsKeyserSoze

DOES DEGUZMAN SPEND HIS TRAINING SESSIONS WHIPPING IN CROSSES TO MIDGETS AND VERY SMALL CHILDREN? HOW CAN SOMEONE BE WORTH OVER A MILLION AND NOT BEAT THE FIRST MAN.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:10 - Dec 9 with 1652 viewsJackoBoostardo

F*ck my eyes ! What am I watching?

Huge contrasts in kit colours - so why do they give the ball to Hull so often?

Shocking game so far!!!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:10 - Dec 9 with 1647 viewsBanosswan

You know it's not your night when you give a foul throw away.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:11 - Dec 9 with 1627 viewsSwanfan1

Shelvey is the one who is obsessed playing out to Tiendalli..

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:12 - Dec 9 with 1611 views1jack

How effing narrow are we, it's an effing joke.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:13 - Dec 9 with 1589 viewsGiant_Penguins

why oh why is Tieldalli just standing there waiting for christmas, before making a decision where to pass.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:13 - Dec 9 with 1584 viewswaynekerr55

We've made Curtis F*cking Davies and Alex F*cking Bruce look like Cannavaro and Baresi

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:14 - Dec 9 with 1565 viewsKeyserSoze

OH HELLO MY NAME IS MIGUEL MICHU AND I'M A CHICKEN WITH NO HEAD.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 21:15 - Dec 9 with 1537 viewsharemscarem

Much better right now. Poz and Michu combines nicely, and Shelvey is still doing good.

And now GOOOAAAL!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024