Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Dicker left the club ? 11:04 - Dec 27 with 3732 viewsNewbury_Dale

Think he signed up until January in the first instance. Not in the squad yesterday - assume he's left us, or is in the process of leaving ? Anyone got any ideas ?
Has Dicker left the club ? on 11:39 - Dec 27 with 3661 viewsD_Dale

And what about Molyneux - hasn't featured in the last couple of games - was his loan till the end of December?
Has Dicker left the club ? on 11:59 - Dec 27 with 3613 viewsisitme

Not sure what is happening here but I suspect that with the emergence of Allen and Cav getting back to fitness is Dicker surplus to requirements? Could his and Cummins wages be put together to sign a better striker?

Molyneux is a strange one. He was seen as a bit of a coup and played well after coming on at York, but hasn't been seen recently.

I suspect that there will be some shape shifting over the next month, I just hope that we manage to keep O'Connell.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2013 11:59]
Has Dicker left the club ? on 12:31 - Dec 27 with 3533 viewsdaledaledale

Was speaking to Dicker today in my gym as all the dale players were there.
At the moment Dicker got an injury and doesn't know how long he will be out for
Has Dicker left the club ? on 20:41 - Dec 27 with 3159 viewsmacro

Where's tutte gone as well?
Has Dicker left the club ? on 21:16 - Dec 27 with 3101 viewsroccydaleian

Has Dicker left the club ? on 20:41 - Dec 27 by macro

Where's tutte gone as well?

He was at the game yesterday, looked to have a belting shiner as well.
Has Dicker left the club ? on 05:18 - Dec 28 with 2967 viewsTalkingSutty

Has Dicker left the club ? on 11:59 - Dec 27 by isitme

Not sure what is happening here but I suspect that with the emergence of Allen and Cav getting back to fitness is Dicker surplus to requirements? Could his and Cummins wages be put together to sign a better striker?

Molyneux is a strange one. He was seen as a bit of a coup and played well after coming on at York, but hasn't been seen recently.

I suspect that there will be some shape shifting over the next month, I just hope that we manage to keep O'Connell.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2013 11:59]

Agree, think there will be quite a bit of shape shifting and wouldnt be surprised to see Tutte on the move. O'C onnell is a fantastic young prospect and its been a pleasure to watch some of his displays this season.
Has Dicker left the club ? on 11:06 - Dec 28 with 2763 viewswmgunit

Extending O'Connell's loan until the end of the season is the priority. Also agree that, if we can identify a good centre forward, then money would be better spent on him than extending Dicker and Molyneuxs' stay.
Has Dicker left the club ? on 15:20 - Dec 28 with 2666 viewsShun

Does his contract expire in January or February? I heard a whisper on Thursday that the club won't be extending it.
Login to get fewer ads

Has Dicker left the club ? on 15:22 - Dec 28 with 2656 viewsSaxonDale

Has Dicker left the club ? on 15:20 - Dec 28 by Shun

Does his contract expire in January or February? I heard a whisper on Thursday that the club won't be extending it.

January.
Has Dicker left the club ? on 17:27 - Dec 28 with 2494 viewsmacro

I'd imagine it depends on money in the kitty if none then I'd imagine dicker and molyneaux will depart to free up funds
Has Dicker left the club ? on 17:32 - Dec 28 with 2478 viewsdale_spotland

I would be extremely disappointed if we do extend his contract, not been good enough.

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

Has Dicker left the club ? on 17:38 - Dec 28 with 2463 viewslove_the_dale

LOANS
Graham Cummins 2nd Jan
Jack O’Connell 5th Jan
Lee Molyneux 6th Jan

FREE AGENT - ON CONTRACT
Gary Dicker 12th Feb

NON_CONTRACT TERMS
Javan Vidal
Has Dicker left the club ? on 17:47 - Dec 28 with 2451 viewsNewbury_Dale

Has Dicker been playing with an injury I wonder ? Certainly expected a lot more from a guy who played a fair amount of Championship football fairly recently.
Has Dicker left the club ? on 18:49 - Dec 28 with 2374 viewsTomRAFC

Dicker's first two appearances for the club were good but then he just got sloppy.

With Cav back and the likes of Allen and Hery deserving more game time I doubt we would spend wages on him that could go on a striker.

I would love to see O'Connell extended.

Molyneux and Cummins haven't impressed me enough to warrant extending.

As always though i am happy to trust king Keith.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024