Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? 15:49 - Jan 1 with 2391 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

There is no defending Gerry after his catalogue of recent errors which have undoubtedly cost us many points. You could argue that a couple were difficult to save, but they were still savable and keepers of Vorms quality would have kept them out in my opinion.

I'd personally like to see Shay Given.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 16:10 - Jan 1 with 1880 viewsswans11

Shay given extended loan with Middlesbrough
What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:05 - Jan 1 with 1815 viewstomdickharry

Iker Casillas
What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:09 - Jan 1 with 1795 viewsunion_jack

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:05 - Jan 1 by tomdickharry

Iker Casillas

David Marshall. What a double edged sword that would be.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:16 - Jan 1 with 1771 viewsLaudrup

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:09 - Jan 1 by union_jack

David Marshall. What a double edged sword that would be.

I hate signatures

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:27 - Jan 1 with 1739 viewsunion_jack

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:16 - Jan 1 by Laudrup

That looks hilarious.

Still, kept them in the game i hear at times and certainly has done in many games to date.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:28 - Jan 1 with 1736 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:16 - Jan 1 by Laudrup

He had just made an outstanding save a split second earlier. Our Gerry could learn a lot from old David.

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:30 - Jan 1 with 1728 viewsmacthejack

Catalogue of errors? Really?

People are acting like Vorm gets to everything, both keepers are about the same level.
What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:33 - Jan 1 with 1692 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:30 - Jan 1 by macthejack

People are acting like Vorm gets to everything, both keepers are about the same level.

Tremmel hasn't been bad for us at all. We've been lucky to have such a good back up

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:33 - Jan 1 with 1692 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:30 - Jan 1 by macthejack

So you are saying that a regular Dutch international, arguably the Dutch number 1, is on the same level with a journeyman German who turned up at our training camp in Austria with his boots and gloves asking for a kickabout?

Gerry is a decent keeper. Is he good enough for us? No.

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:36 - Jan 1 with 1672 viewsNOTRAC

Last year I would have said there wasn't much difference between Vorm and Tremmell, but Tremmel has been poor this year,especially with crosses,where he was excellent last year.He is costing us a lot of goals at the moment.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:36 - Jan 1 with 1666 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:33 - Jan 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So you are saying that a regular Dutch international, arguably the Dutch number 1, is on the same level with a journeyman German who turned up at our training camp in Austria with his boots and gloves asking for a kickabout?

Yeah but what are the chances that someone better than Tremmel would want to warm the bench for us?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:40 - Jan 1 with 1644 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:36 - Jan 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah but what are the chances that someone better than Tremmel would want to warm the bench for us?

That is why I created this thread, hoping people could throw names into the hat. Instead, as usual, people have taken it off track. A shame.

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:40 - Jan 1 with 1639 viewsmacthejack

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:33 - Jan 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes that's absolutely what I'm saying, how Gerry came to the club has nothing to do with his current ability.

I'm sure there would be stats to back me up but I don't know where to find them. Vorm is more than capable of letting soft shots in, should've got to Hooper's goal at Norwich for example. People are quick to jump on Tremmel's back. I think it's mostly because a lot of football fans are miserable idiots who don't deserve to follow the sport.
What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 18:16 - Jan 1 with 1570 viewsLeonisGod

Only 1 option, surely....

"Super keeper, super keeper, ja, ja"
What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 19:43 - Jan 1 with 1460 viewsItchySphincter

Rubbish. Not bashing Gerry here but Vorm is a far superior keeper.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 19:46 - Jan 1 with 1436 viewsJackbustard

I like Tremmel but he was at fault for the 3rd goal today went right through him. He needs to learn to turn ball around post or bar instead of trying to punch everything.
What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 19:48 - Jan 1 with 1422 viewsDrizzy

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 19:43 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

Rubbish. Not bashing Gerry here but Vorm is a far superior keeper.

Spot on. Tremmel is usually a solid backup and maybe even a bit "safer" than Vorm but he just doesn't have a special game changing save capability that Vorm has.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 19:49 - Jan 1 with 1417 viewsRancid

What about a certain Dorus Devries?
What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 19:49 - Jan 1 with 1413 viewsyogibear_412

Tremmel had a great season last year but he hasn't got to a good few of them this season.

Ash looked like he thought Tremmel should have saved the 3rd one today......

He has cost us a couple in the Europa (pen against the Russian team) + Valencia at home.

Concensus is he should have got to the barkley effort (I'm not so sure).

I hear we have recalled Cornell
What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 19:53 - Jan 1 with 1391 viewsItchySphincter

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 19:48 - Jan 1 by Drizzy

Spot on. Tremmel is usually a solid backup and maybe even a bit "safer" than Vorm but he just doesn't have a special game changing save capability that Vorm has.

I always liked you Driz.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 20:00 - Jan 1 with 1359 viewsKilkennyjack

Wayne hennessey ?

Beware of the Risen People

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 20:07 - Jan 1 with 1335 viewsLaudrup

Right after this picture was taken he injured Bendtner's ankle.

I hate signatures

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 20:10 - Jan 1 with 1314 viewsDull1Thomas

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 17:36 - Jan 1 by NOTRAC

Last year I would have said there wasn't much difference between Vorm and Tremmell, but Tremmel has been poor this year,especially with crosses,where he was excellent last year.He is costing us a lot of goals at the moment.

Are you really suggesting Michel Mr Flappy stay on the line and watch the ball go in the net Vorm is better at dealing with crosses than GT?????? ****** on a bike!!!!!

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 20:33 - Jan 1 with 1260 viewsHalon

Yes i say that. Vorm hass by no means been the superior keeper this year...not at all
What goalkeeper would you like us to loan as cover for Vorm? on 21:14 - Jan 1 with 1223 viewsgyrjack

Tan wants to get rid of Marshall cos he hasnt scored yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024