Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BT sport 18:41 - Jan 5 with 3726 viewsMrSwerve

First time I've watched it tonight. What a load of shite.

Crap commentators (Owen is shocking) crap pundits...and all about United being shite and nothing about how well we played.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

BT sport on 10:51 - Jan 6 with 831 viewsperchrockjack

BT sport on 10:35 - Jan 6 by JackSomething

You have a strange way of showing love, but each to their own.

It was indeed a great win.

True in a a way. Ask my wife of 34 years...lol

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

BT sport on 10:56 - Jan 6 with 828 viewsCaptain_Sham

BT sport on 10:51 - Jan 6 by perchrockjack

True in a a way. Ask my wife of 34 years...lol

That's twice now. Has the fact that you are married got some significance?

Its just a ride.

BT sport on 10:59 - Jan 6 with 812 viewsperchrockjack

CAPT.
With all due respect quite why you think I should justify myself to you of all people is beyond me but my comments ,lightheaded were in response to jacksomething who has something you don't have.
Anyway, for the thord time I am now off to catch the train to meet my wife who s name is Doris

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

BT sport on 11:05 - Jan 6 with 817 viewsCaptain_Sham

BT sport on 10:59 - Jan 6 by perchrockjack

CAPT.
With all due respect quite why you think I should justify myself to you of all people is beyond me but my comments ,lightheaded were in response to jacksomething who has something you don't have.
Anyway, for the thord time I am now off to catch the train to meet my wife who s name is Doris

Im really happy for you that you have a really good life away from the board( which you never fail to mention). You still talk utter shyt on here however.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2014 11:13]

Its just a ride.

BT sport on 11:36 - Jan 6 with 778 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BT sport on 20:05 - Jan 5 by perchrockjack

Indeed.
Only thing is-a positive one- is that they still under estimate us.
Today we were positive and went for it ,smelt blood and it paid off.

VASQUEZ still shocking though

B*ll*cks about Vasquez Richie, had an excellent cameo and was involved in the build up to the winning goal. Just be happy mun FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BT sport on 12:06 - Jan 6 with 741 viewsLord_Bony

The post match commentary on BTSport yesterday was really annoying.

Just endless drivel how bad Man U are getting and Moyes better sort it out soon

Just a few seconds at the end about us saying we could have scored more and that was it.

Defiantly,not respectful and not a balanced view overall of the match.

Sky sports much better.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

BT sport on 19:16 - Jan 6 with 682 viewsOldjack

Kevin Ratcliffe is by far the worse commentator i've ever had the misfortune to listen too ,he hates us the bias kantttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

BT sport on 20:37 - Jan 6 with 628 viewsunion_jack

BT sport on 19:16 - Jan 6 by Oldjack

Kevin Ratcliffe is by far the worse commentator i've ever had the misfortune to listen too ,he hates us the bias kantttttt

My mother, God bless her, always listens to RW for Swans games and she says whenever Ratcliffe is on she can't concentrate on the game because she's obsessed with counting how many times he says "I'll tell you what"!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

BT sport on 21:57 - Jan 8 with 523 viewscurleigh

BT sport on 18:46 - Jan 5 by Daithejack

Twice I've watched us on there, first time we f#%king battered Newcastle and all they talked about was how unlucky Newcastle were and today we play Man utd off the pitch away and barely get a mention after the game,

Ex Newcastle, says it all, he is a complete and utter tosser. and the best cure for insomnia you could ever get. clueless.
BT sport on 01:27 - Jan 9 with 489 views_Kieran

Soon the only exclusive thing worth watching on SKY Sports will be the PDC Darts. They need to up their game or drop their prices.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024