Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League table 15:13 - Jan 12 with 2694 viewsDorsetDale

As mentioned elsewhere by Mr Lama, it's starting to take shape. Also worth noting is that Newport's home form is pretty good and they've played 14 of their 24 away from home so I expect them to finish strongly. Similarly, both Oxford and Chesterfield have played 14 home, 10 away although one could argue that benefits Oxford as they're unbeaten away.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

League table on 17:23 - Jan 12 with 2545 viewsDaley_Lama

In my opinion, two of the auto promotion places are Scunny's and Chesterfield's to lose.

Chesterfield have a great squad and now they have their players back fit, they should kick on some more.

Scunny as we know are rather strong and they have just signed two players that really should be playing Championship level. The signing of League 1's top scorer from last season is ridiculous for a League 2 team to do. If Winnall is not on his way it's even more remarkable.

After that it's a crap shoot for me. Fleetwood, Oxford and Southend have all spent lots of money, Burton keep winning by the odd goal and are in great form, for me Newport are not quite good enough for a auto challenge.

Then there is us. Joint top scorers. Championship club slayers.

Shiuld be interesting.

Poll: DF in or out

League table on 17:49 - Jan 12 with 2476 viewsYorkshire_Dale

League table on 17:23 - Jan 12 by Daley_Lama

In my opinion, two of the auto promotion places are Scunny's and Chesterfield's to lose.

Chesterfield have a great squad and now they have their players back fit, they should kick on some more.

Scunny as we know are rather strong and they have just signed two players that really should be playing Championship level. The signing of League 1's top scorer from last season is ridiculous for a League 2 team to do. If Winnall is not on his way it's even more remarkable.

After that it's a crap shoot for me. Fleetwood, Oxford and Southend have all spent lots of money, Burton keep winning by the odd goal and are in great form, for me Newport are not quite good enough for a auto challenge.

Then there is us. Joint top scorers. Championship club slayers.

Shiuld be interesting.

bury did us no favours yesterday,thanks a lot!

They could however rectify this by turning over Burton on Saturday.

Come on Agent Flicker,you know what to do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024