Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey 22:01 - Jan 14 with 8649 viewsshimmie

If he's out on Sunday, and apparently he could very well be, is Leon our only fit midfielder?
Shelvey on 10:44 - Jan 15 with 1678 views_Kieran

So is Shelvey actually injured then? I thought he just went off with fatigue as he often does.

Links or quotes please?

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Shelvey on 10:54 - Jan 15 with 1651 viewsShaky

Shelvey on 10:44 - Jan 15 by _Kieran

So is Shelvey actually injured then? I thought he just went off with fatigue as he often does.

Links or quotes please?

Perusing the board just now I was struck by a sudden sense of Deja vu. But then going back I see you posted almost exactly the same thing on the same thread 15 minutes earlier.

Are you a spam-bot incorporating recent advances in the field of banter algorithms, _Kieran?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Shelvey on 10:55 - Jan 15 with 1645 viewsperchrockjack

Shelvey on 10:54 - Jan 15 by Shaky

Perusing the board just now I was struck by a sudden sense of Deja vu. But then going back I see you posted almost exactly the same thing on the same thread 15 minutes earlier.

Are you a spam-bot incorporating recent advances in the field of banter algorithms, _Kieran?

I was better at Geometry at school

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Shelvey on 11:10 - Jan 15 with 1605 viewsmawdlamjack

Vorm aiming for a return against spurs

if true that cancels out the one goal start that gerry(atric) gives other teams

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Shelvey on 11:14 - Jan 15 with 1598 views_Kieran

Shelvey on 10:54 - Jan 15 by Shaky

Sorry mate I'm half asleep.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Shelvey on 11:14 - Jan 15 with 1592 viewsperchrockjack

That d be good but we re not as desperate in that position as at others

Shelvey on 11:14 - Jan 15 with 1597 viewsShaky

Shelvey on 10:44 - Jan 15 by _Kieran

Links or quotes please?

Tinkering with the payload already now, are we?

Gotta tell you Kieran, you're obviously not an algorithm but you clearly are a human form spam bot.

And either Darran is a better man than me or he hasn't grasped what you are up to, but if you had come along to my site with your transparent efforts to game search engines, I would have kicked you out days ago.

Just saying like.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Shelvey on 11:17 - Jan 15 with 1585 viewsperchrockjack

Shelvey on 11:14 - Jan 15 by Shaky

Gotta tell you Kieran, you're obviously not an algorithm but you clearly are a human form spam bot.

And either Darran is a better man than me or he hasn't grasped what you are up to, but if you had come along to my site with your transparent efforts to game search engines, I would have kicked you out days ago.

Just saying like.

Quite where the poster shaky has come from I know not but I think that a great poster contender. I may be wrong though as I have no idea what he s on about

Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey on 11:17 - Jan 15 with 1589 views_Kieran

Shelvey on 11:14 - Jan 15 by Shaky

Just saying like.

I haven't a clue as to what you're on about.

I posted a similar comment because I'm half asleep ATM.

Sorry like it's not exactly crime of the century.

Shelvey on 11:19 - Jan 15 with 1579 viewsperchrockjack

He s very articulate kieran so I d watch out.

Shelvey on 11:19 - Jan 15 with 1580 viewsShaky

Shelvey on 11:17 - Jan 15 by _Kieran

I haven't a clue as to what you're on about.

I posted a similar comment because I'm half asleep ATM.

Sorry like it's not exactly crime of the century.

Whatever you say, spam boy.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Shelvey on 11:20 - Jan 15 with 1578 views_Kieran

Shelvey on 11:19 - Jan 15 by perchrockjack

He s very articulate kieran so I d watch out.

I don't know what I've done wrong other than post a similar comment twice in 1 thread.

Apologies to any offense caused to all at PlanetSwans.

Shelvey on 11:24 - Jan 15 with 1558 viewsperchrockjack

Spam at one time had a good name.

It was ok fried if your mam was a bit skint.

I had spam for sandwiches for school and for tea. That was when I was common and tea was actually what is now Dinner

Shelvey on 11:25 - Jan 15 with 1556 viewspencoedjack

Shelvey on 11:10 - Jan 15 by mawdlamjack

Vorm aiming for a return against spurs

if true that cancels out the one goal start that gerry(atric) gives other teams

What a ridiculous post
Shelvey on 11:25 - Jan 15 with 1556 viewsAnotherJohn

Re the questions about Shelvey, it was reported after the Man Utd game that he had tweaked his hamstring, thus making him, JDG and Canas all unavailable for the next game. I don't have any inside knowledge about whether this is true, but, if it is, we can't be sure about recovery times. It was this report that fed into my posts suggesting that we should most definitely recall Ki. Too many on the board seem surprisingly complacent - we only have the January window and then have to stick with what we have. It is hardly prudent to rely on 'may be's', or even 'should be's', when £60 million per annum is at stake.
Shelvey on 11:26 - Jan 15 with 1423 views_Kieran

Shelvey on 11:25 - Jan 15 by AnotherJohn

Re the questions about Shelvey, it was reported after the Man Utd game that he had tweaked his hamstring, thus making him, JDG and Canas all unavailable for the next game. I don't have any inside knowledge about whether this is true, but, if it is, we can't be sure about recovery times. It was this report that fed into my posts suggesting that we should most definitely recall Ki. Too many on the board seem surprisingly complacent - we only have the January window and then have to stick with what we have. It is hardly prudent to rely on 'may be's', or even 'should be's', when £60 million per annum is at stake.

Nice 1 fella.

EDIT - And agreed regarding Ki.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2014 11:28]

Shelvey on 11:30 - Jan 15 with 1411 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Shelvey on 11:25 - Jan 15 by AnotherJohn

Do you have a link to that report? I missed that.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Shelvey on 11:36 - Jan 15 with 1396 viewsPlasticman

Shelvey on 22:24 - Jan 14 by Jokeren1943

Interesting to put Vasquez on the wing instead as striker.

Could take some of the pressure of him.

He seem to have the technic to play as an inside wing.

Good choice.

When canas went down, I honestly thought Alvaro would have come on as a midfielder instead of the chico/amat shuffle Laudrup did. With his runs, I think he might be better suited there than a lone striker role.

Plastic since 2012

Shelvey on 11:40 - Jan 15 with 1386 viewsMattG

Shelvey on 11:36 - Jan 15 by Plasticman

When canas went down, I honestly thought Alvaro would have come on as a midfielder instead of the chico/amat shuffle Laudrup did. With his runs, I think he might be better suited there than a lone striker role.

I actually thought moving Amat into midfield worked pretty well - certainly didn't have any particular influence on the result, IMO.

Don't disagree about Vazquez maybe fitting in better somewhere other than striker but think this would be more likely in a more advanced / wider role than the one Canas plays.
Shelvey on 12:05 - Jan 15 with 1354 viewsAnotherJohn

Shelvey on 11:30 - Jan 15 by Joe_bradshaw

Do you have a link to that report? I missed that.

Can't find the link now. 99% sure I saw it somewhere, but I guess my post needs the note added 'requires corroboration'.
Shelvey on 12:32 - Jan 15 with 1282 viewsjack_the_lad

Shelvey on 23:15 - Jan 14 by Brynmill_Jack

And what's important to remember is that he hasn't played six games on the trot and not scored. He's only had minutes here and there so I feel it's grossly unfair to lay into him like some on here have with totally unnecessary vitriol . He's only 21 FFS

I think he will make quite a few on here eat their words sometime soon. If he doesn't well as long as he keeps trying and working hard in the shirt I'll do nothing but support him.

Sometimes I wonder if some sections of our support remember when we were signing Tommy Mutton and getting excited. Vasquez is a Spanish U21 international it has to be pointed out, and he's one of our back up strikers

Vazquez did score a perfectly good (disallowed) goal for us (I cant remember against who), just saying like
Shelvey on 12:35 - Jan 15 with 1274 viewsWarwickHunt

Shelvey on 11:40 - Jan 15 by MattG

I actually thought moving Amat into midfield worked pretty well - certainly didn't have any particular influence on the result, IMO.

Don't disagree about Vazquez maybe fitting in better somewhere other than striker but think this would be more likely in a more advanced / wider role than the one Canas plays.

Amat had a very good game in DM. Looking like a huge bargain.
Shelvey on 12:36 - Jan 15 with 1274 viewsraynor94

Shelvey on 10:37 - Jan 15 by QuakerJack

Spot on. It's really starting to become funny now it's that much of a joke.

knew it wouldn't be long, honestly which part of Laudrup doesn't want Ki are you failing to understand? show some faith mun!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Shelvey on 12:42 - Jan 15 with 1252 views_Kieran

Shelvey on 12:32 - Jan 15 by jack_the_lad

Vazquez did score a perfectly good (disallowed) goal for us (I cant remember against who), just saying like

Valencia it was. Cost us a draw!

And he had a good attempt on target at Selhurst Park which was saved by the keeper, came straight back to him and then he layed it off for Dyer for our second.

I don't think he's in the Itay mould of shiteness but he's obviously got massive confidence issues.

Shelvey on 13:01 - Jan 15 with 1186 viewsmacthejack

Shelvey on 12:35 - Jan 15 by WarwickHunt

Amat had a very good game in DM. Looking like a huge bargain.

Thing is for me is that made us too defensive. Canas is slightly more forward thinking than Leon and I think it works well having them together as they can both stifle attacks but Canas has more of an eye for a forward pass. When Amat came on, whilst he did well, we lost any connection between the DM and the AM. Not blaming this on Amat though, just our sodding luck.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024