Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey 22:01 - Jan 14 with 8650 viewsshimmie

If he's out on Sunday, and apparently he could very well be, is Leon our only fit midfielder?
Shelvey on 13:05 - Jan 15 with 1370 views_Kieran

Shelvey on 13:01 - Jan 15 by macthejack

Thing is for me is that made us too defensive. Canas is slightly more forward thinking than Leon and I think it works well having them together as they can both stifle attacks but Canas has more of an eye for a forward pass. When Amat came on, whilst he did well, we lost any connection between the DM and the AM. Not blaming this on Amat though, just our sodding luck.

Exactly that IMO. Amat did extremely well the best that could be expected of him but we clearly didn't look half as good once Canas had to go off.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Shelvey on 13:44 - Jan 15 with 1292 viewsMattG

Shelvey on 13:05 - Jan 15 by _Kieran

Exactly that IMO. Amat did extremely well the best that could be expected of him but we clearly didn't look half as good once Canas had to go off.

But it's impossible to say whether we'd have looked any better or worse if Vazquez had come on instead. Presumably Pozuelo would have moved more centrally with Shelvey dropping a bit deeper which, arguably, would have reduced Shelvey's effectiveness going forward as well as the defensive support for Leon.

50/50 call for me between what Laudrup did and what you suggest.
Shelvey on 14:38 - Jan 15 with 1218 views2face

Shelvey on 11:14 - Jan 15 by Shaky

Tinkering with the payload already now, are we?

Gotta tell you Kieran, you're obviously not an algorithm but you clearly are a human form spam bot.

And either Darran is a better man than me or he hasn't grasped what you are up to, but if you had come along to my site with your transparent efforts to game search engines, I would have kicked you out days ago.

Just saying like.

And you made the same point twice about his post.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2014 14:43]
Shelvey on 15:08 - Jan 15 with 1161 viewsWarwickHunt

Thing is for me is that made us too defensive. Canas is slightly more forward thinking than Leon and I think it works well having them together as they can both stifle attacks but Canas has more of an eye for a forward pass. When Amat came on, whilst he did well, we lost any connection between the DM and the AM. Not blaming this on Amat though, just our sodding luck.

Yep - in the circumstances though I thought he was excellent.

I think we'd have managed a lot better with two DMs if both our full backs didn't have shockers...
Shelvey on 15:43 - Jan 15 with 1119 viewsSwanfan1

Shelvey on 22:58 - Jan 14 by Dull1Thomas

Vazquez -------
Years …………..Team ………Apps†……...(Gls)†
2009—2010…..Espanyol B ……..18………..(8)
2010—2012…..Espanyol………...60……...(10)
2012……………Getafe…………..…29………...(4)
2013…………...Swansea City….11………...(0)
National team‡
2011……...Spain U20 7 (5)
2011—2013Spain U21 14 (7)
2012 Spain U23 3 (2)
2010— Catalonia 3 (0)

While not brilliant he must have something about him.
Although he's credited with 11 appearances for us how many minutes has he played?

why am I convinced that even Ki Sung Yueng would be a better striker than Alvaro

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Shelvey on 15:54 - Jan 15 with 1094 viewsraynor94

Shelvey on 15:43 - Jan 15 by Swanfan1

why am I convinced that even Ki Sung Yueng would be a better striker than Alvaro

Because you don't know a lot

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Shelvey on 21:59 - Jan 15 with 996 viewsPlasticman

I am of the same conviction.

Amat did well defensively, but he offered us nothing going forward compared to cañas. We really hurt in the offensive area in that game.

Plastic since 2012

Shelvey on 22:09 - Jan 15 with 965 viewsgyrjack

Shelvey on 11:24 - Jan 15 by perchrockjack

Spam at one time had a good name.

It was ok fried if your mam was a bit skint.

I had spam for sandwiches for school and for tea. That was when I was common and tea was actually what is now Dinner

have u seen how expensive spam is these days?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024