Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freddie Ladapo........ 16:57 - Aug 16 with 1358 viewsFruitbat

on loan to Woking. Good move, get him playing some regular football. A spell n the conference certainly didn't do Alex Gilby any harm.

In other loan news, Stephen Gillespie joins Cheltenham for a month whist Cureton is injured. Fixture list suggests Cheltenham have six games, reckon he should be fit for at least one of those!
Freddie Ladapo........ on 18:33 - Aug 20 with 1309 viewsBarsidepete

Featured for 53 mins till McNerney replaced him, who in the 63rd managed a header goal for Woking en route to a 2-0 win away at Chester.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Freddie Ladapo........ on 11:41 - Jan 24 with 1028 viewsburnsieespana

Looks like he is about to sign for Kidderminster.
Freddie Ladapo........ on 17:26 - Jan 24 with 985 viewsnoah4x4

As a follower of Kidderminster Harriers (n.b. I was born there and played for their youth/development squad in the late 1960s) I wish Freddie well. Shame he hasn't quite made it into Division One; but others are clearly ahead in the youth pecking order (Bonne & Szmodics).

It's done striker Joe Lolley no harm playing for the Harriers (e.g. now with Huddersfield); and Lapado should possibly be flattered he is considered to be a suitable replacement for a six figure striker in a team riding high in the Conference and taking over 4,000 fans to Sunderland tomorrow in the F A Cup.

With Andy Bond going to Chester; and now Lapado to Kidderminster; that possibly sends out interesting signals to others soon out of contract (Morrison; David Wright and Brian Wilson). None are guaranteed a place in a football league side. So they should play their hearts out to get a contract; be that with the U's or another!
Freddie Ladapo........ on 08:08 - Jan 26 with 926 viewsbwildered

Could become a instant hero if he scores the winner against the Mackens. Stories of which the cup is renown for. Best wishes to him, needed regular first team action at this stage of his career, who found it hard to break into first team action. A good move for him.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Freddie Ladapo........ on 16:35 - Jan 26 with 897 viewsdurham_exile

Freddie Ladapo........ on 08:08 - Jan 26 by bwildered

Could become a instant hero if he scores the winner against the Mackens. Stories of which the cup is renown for. Best wishes to him, needed regular first team action at this stage of his career, who found it hard to break into first team action. A good move for him.

Freddie missed a chance late on to equalize.

Good luck to him for the future.
I have been to Kidderminster to see Col U when I lived in Telford some years ago now!
I believe it was a 2-2 draw.
Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024