Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far 23:47 - Dec 27 with 624 viewsmrhappy

NAME: Eagledares....

REASONS: apart from a rare promotion never made a dent in the league or cups at all- this year even bailed out completely after relegation.

A worthy candidate unfortunately.

your go.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2014 23:49]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 03:09 - Dec 28 with 599 viewsBarsidepete

Wigan, Watford, um, M'Boro. Who?

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 18:50 - Dec 28 with 570 viewsmrhappy

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 03:09 - Dec 28 by Barsidepete

Wigan, Watford, um, M'Boro. Who?

Wigan done wonders

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 18:10 - Dec 29 with 538 viewsBarsidepete

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 18:50 - Dec 28 by mrhappy

Wigan done wonders

I believe you missed the irony, Haps. Whatever

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 20:14 - Dec 29 with 524 viewsmrhappy

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 18:10 - Dec 29 by Barsidepete

I believe you missed the irony, Haps. Whatever

wish I understood irony - too big for my brain.

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 02:59 - Dec 30 with 512 viewsBarsidepete

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 20:14 - Dec 29 by mrhappy

wish I understood irony - too big for my brain.

All sad sack clubs who experienced some moments of glory while also being strugglers.

Boro played my hometown Banik Ostrava in the UEFA in 2004. Watford and Wigan, look it up

It's not rocket science, JR

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 13:55 - Dec 30 with 489 viewsmrhappy

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 02:59 - Dec 30 by Barsidepete

All sad sack clubs who experienced some moments of glory while also being strugglers.

Boro played my hometown Banik Ostrava in the UEFA in 2004. Watford and Wigan, look it up

It's not rocket science, JR

Yes I forgot you are of CZC descent.
that team, used to be the NUMBER ONE club in my sticker album AKA 1979.

whats happened to them ?

are they similar to ST ETTIENE in france or Enfield to non league?

once great.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2014 13:56]

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 22:02 - Dec 30 with 468 viewsBarsidepete

No. Banik Ostrava is presently 5th in the Synot liga in the Czech Republic. That's the top division.

By the way, thought this thread was worst players. Not really sure why you singled out Eagledares. He never did anything but play consistently and with class until, who knows why things take a turn, he dropped from the PL.

I would nominate StevieShrimper, if you want to go that route.

Do you have the bollox to nominate someone who is presently participating? Or are you afraid of losing another one or two for 2015/16?

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 22:37 - Dec 30 with 459 viewsgerry_us

Fishface takes some beating! Won the Happy Cup then bu**ered off.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2014 22:38]
Login to get fewer ads

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 22:40 - Dec 30 with 451 viewsmrhappy

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 22:02 - Dec 30 by Barsidepete

No. Banik Ostrava is presently 5th in the Synot liga in the Czech Republic. That's the top division.

By the way, thought this thread was worst players. Not really sure why you singled out Eagledares. He never did anything but play consistently and with class until, who knows why things take a turn, he dropped from the PL.

I would nominate StevieShrimper, if you want to go that route.

Do you have the bollox to nominate someone who is presently participating? Or are you afraid of losing another one or two for 2015/16?

lol

stevie won the cup !

Ok, I'll start a war...how about BLUENWIGHTEXILE....

I bow to no man...only the saviour.....shalom !

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 22:40 - Dec 30 with 450 viewsmrhappy

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 22:37 - Dec 30 by gerry_us

Fishface takes some beating! Won the Happy Cup then bu**ered off.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2014 22:38]

lol lol

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 22:45 - Dec 30 with 447 viewsBarsidepete

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 22:40 - Dec 30 by mrhappy

lol lol

Gerry's comment, irony alert no. 2, Jimmy.

This thread seemed self-serving. Do you just enjoy the wind-up? No girlfriend presently?

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 00:31 - Dec 31 with 431 viewsmrhappy

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 22:45 - Dec 30 by Barsidepete

Gerry's comment, irony alert no. 2, Jimmy.

This thread seemed self-serving. Do you just enjoy the wind-up? No girlfriend presently?

I got that one.

answers

yes

married again (3 months ago).

it s christmas (or was)
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 0:32]

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 05:51 - Dec 31 with 417 viewsBarsidepete

Worst ever Happy league players - spanning 11 and half seasons.thus far on 00:31 - Dec 31 by mrhappy

I got that one.

answers

yes

married again (3 months ago).

it s christmas (or was)
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 0:32]

This conversation is becoming pointless.

I'm going to edit away my reply.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2014 17:13]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024