Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former treble 17:21 - Mar 8 with 533 viewsbwildered

What price Henderson, Wordsworth and Eastmond scoring in consecutive games against the U's ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Former treble on 22:48 - Mar 8 with 495 viewsdurham_exile

bewildered - What's even worse Henderson played well against Col U on Saturday!

This week is make or break anything less than 6 points and it's all over.

Up the beleaguered U's

Durham_exile

Former treble on 20:08 - Mar 9 with 463 viewswessex_exile

Former treble on 22:48 - Mar 8 by durham_exile

bewildered - What's even worse Henderson played well against Col U on Saturday!

This week is make or break anything less than 6 points and it's all over.

Up the beleaguered U's

Not often you see "Henderson" and "played well" in the same sentence. Ever thus though, former players with a point to prove always seem to manage it.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Former treble on 20:38 - Mar 9 with 458 viewsBarsidepete

Former treble on 20:08 - Mar 9 by wessex_exile

Not often you see "Henderson" and "played well" in the same sentence. Ever thus though, former players with a point to prove always seem to manage it.

On a related note, Sears looked comfortable and fully in control for Ippy this past weekend .. At some point one must wonder if the system here limits a player to achieve their best.

Ho hum. And good grief.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Former treble on 20:47 - Mar 9 with 454 viewswessex_exile

Former treble on 20:38 - Mar 9 by Barsidepete

On a related note, Sears looked comfortable and fully in control for Ippy this past weekend .. At some point one must wonder if the system here limits a player to achieve their best.

Ho hum. And good grief.

I'm not surprised...don't forget that Sears actually looked good here too, but 14 goals for a team in a League 1 relegation scrap always meant he was ripe for picking by an aspiring Championship side for a (relatively) small fee - we were never going to keep hold of him past January. I don't think that's a comment on our system, just an inevitable outcome of our situation.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Former treble on 22:03 - Mar 9 with 445 viewsdurham_exile

Former treble on 20:47 - Mar 9 by wessex_exile

I'm not surprised...don't forget that Sears actually looked good here too, but 14 goals for a team in a League 1 relegation scrap always meant he was ripe for picking by an aspiring Championship side for a (relatively) small fee - we were never going to keep hold of him past January. I don't think that's a comment on our system, just an inevitable outcome of our situation.

Sears had a chance on Saturday to win the game for the poorman road outfit but "fluffed his lines"

He's gone we move on.

Up the u's

Durham_exile

Former treble on 22:23 - Mar 9 with 442 viewsBarsidepete

Former treble on 22:03 - Mar 9 by durham_exile

Sears had a chance on Saturday to win the game for the poorman road outfit but "fluffed his lines"

He's gone we move on.

Up the u's

Freddie was substituted too early with boos raining down from the itfc faithful for that decision. The game here on beIN sports. I can't believe we lost him. They are lucky to have him. The boos actually was a backhanded respect to ColU.

Good player decisions but at some juncture, let us not merely be a feeder club.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024