Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did we dodge a bullet at the end of the transfer window? 16:00 - Sep 30 with 661 viewsLeadbelly

Based on Devante Cole's performance last night I'd say initial response is "yes".

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Did we dodge a bullet at the end of the transfer window? on 16:50 - Sep 30 with 651 viewsnoah4x4

Agreed!
Did we dodge a bullet at the end of the transfer window? on 19:59 - Sep 30 with 630 viewswessex_exile

Did we dodge a bullet at the end of the transfer window? on 16:50 - Sep 30 by noah4x4

Agreed!

If it is indeed correct that we got Sordell as a result of 'missing out' on Cole, most definitely!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Did we dodge a bullet at the end of the transfer window? on 23:58 - Sep 30 with 602 viewsFruitbat

I partcularly enjoyed the bit where he picked the ball up in our half, ran 75 yards bearing down on goal with our defence trailng along behind, then rolled the ball out for a goal kick. Classic.
Did we dodge a bullet at the end of the transfer window? on 00:35 - Oct 10 with 515 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I think it's a bit unfair to judge a player on one performance, especially a young player on a Tuesday night when he'd already played on the Saturday. He wasn't great against us that's true but I think he was being played too wide for some reason. Four goals in seven appearances speaks for itself really, if he's got 20 by the end of the season then we certainly didn't dodge a bullet and I don't think we did anyway.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024