Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England's 100% 00:24 - Oct 13 with 608 viewsBarsidepete

You can only defeat the teams you are given.

Very impressive, Three Lions. Huge applause.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

England's 100% on 10:11 - Oct 13 with 587 viewsTheOldOakTree

Please don't let us meet Wales at any stage of the competition. The piss taking barstewards would dine out on a victory for the next 20 years or more.

Looking at our squad, losing to German on penalties in the knock out stages would be the best we can expect, but it's a "funny old game" and if we hope for long enough you never know, one day it may happen again. If Denmark? can win, when they didn't qualify, then anyone can.

I would much rather it was a team of hard working honest players and a decent bloke like Roy as manager, than some of the teams full of prima donnas we've put out over the last 15 years.

If their is any justice in the world Hodgeson deserves a bit of luck, if only for the Sun newspaper taking the piss out off his speech impediment, only to have it pointed out that he speaks five languages fluently, whilst 50% of their readership like basically can't even speak English like properly innit and that's like well random.

COME ON ENGLAND
[Post edited 13 Oct 2015 10:18]
England's 100% on 16:57 - Oct 13 with 559 viewsbwildered

A perfect ten .
Sat down at half time two nil up , expecting to lose 4-2 ..oops
Is it possible to have a group with England , Wales , N Ireland and poss ROL or will seeding stop it ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

England's 100% on 21:25 - Oct 15 with 513 viewswessex_exile

England's 100% on 16:57 - Oct 13 by bwildered

A perfect ten .
Sat down at half time two nil up , expecting to lose 4-2 ..oops
Is it possible to have a group with England , Wales , N Ireland and poss ROL or will seeding stop it ?

I don't think so, though I confess I'm struggling to decipher the draw procedure - but I think as England are seeded in Pot 1, and both Wales and N Ireland are in Pot 4, we can only potentially get one of them in our group. If ROI get through, I think(?) they'll be in Pot 3, so we could get them? England, Ireland and N Ireland in one group would be a tad tasty though...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024