Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finally got a spectacular tie v a Prem club ... at the WHCS ... 14:44 - Jan 12 with 552 viewsBarsidepete

The U's may lose 1-3 or 1-4, but who cares.
We get Spurs or Foxes!

This is so cool.

4th round. Fek you. We got there [wink}

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Finally got a spectacular tie v a Prem club ... at the WHCS ... on 21:02 - Jan 12 with 507 viewsgerry_us

We ALL care mate.
You are too young to remember Leeds when they were the best team in the land. Never never underestimate the U's. You do at your peril.
Finally got a spectacular tie v a Prem club ... at the WHCS ... on 23:31 - Jan 12 with 486 viewsBarsidepete

Finally got a spectacular tie v a Prem club ... at the WHCS ... on 21:02 - Jan 12 by gerry_us

We ALL care mate.
You are too young to remember Leeds when they were the best team in the land. Never never underestimate the U's. You do at your peril.

Au contraire .. I even have the dvd, the Damned United. And I'm familiar with the spectacular Chelsea game; 1-0 v Ipswich at Layer Fortress; the thrashing of the Canaries.

Should have said, it's about time the U's got a good one again

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Finally got a spectacular tie v a Prem club ... at the WHCS ... on 23:51 - Jan 12 with 480 viewswessex_exile

Finally got a spectacular tie v a Prem club ... at the WHCS ... on 23:31 - Jan 12 by Barsidepete

Au contraire .. I even have the dvd, the Damned United. And I'm familiar with the spectacular Chelsea game; 1-0 v Ipswich at Layer Fortress; the thrashing of the Canaries.

Should have said, it's about time the U's got a good one again

The Damned United - which is an excellent film - has absolutely nothing to do with Colchester United or our giant-killing pedigree.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Finally got a spectacular tie v a Prem club ... at the WHCS ... on 09:53 - Jan 13 with 456 viewsgerry_us

Finally got a spectacular tie v a Prem club ... at the WHCS ... on 23:51 - Jan 12 by wessex_exile

The Damned United - which is an excellent film - has absolutely nothing to do with Colchester United or our giant-killing pedigree.

I think he's losing the plot Wessex!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024