Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way 23:36 - Apr 6 with 1187 viewsdurham_exile

BG takes his beleaguered troops to high flying Stevenage Borough on Good Friday at 3pm.

The mind games have already started with Steve Evans talking about Colchester being contenders next season and saying he has respect for Garner. Evans also reckons that he will be without key players for tomorrow’s game. That is absolute garbage of course.

Expect a full-strength Boro team including Gilbey and Norris. The faithful will be there in good number and three points would be very welcome at Broadhall Way.

Harrogate 38 38
COL U 39 38
Crawley 39 37
Hartlepool 39 35
Rochdale 39 29

Hartlepool
Grimsby A
Stevenage H
Newport A
Salford A
Crawley H
Barrow H
Stockport A

Crawley
Bradford H
Barrow A
Tranmere H
COL U H
Hartlepool A
Walsall H
Swindon A

COL U
Stevenage A
Crewe H
Salford A
Crawley A
Sutton H
Doncaster A
Mansfield H

If Ossama Ashley and Connor Hall are both fit then both should start tomorrow.

Might Cole Skuse be fit for the bench. I hope so and if so then he must get some minutes.

Team:

O’Hara

Chambers Kelleher Hall

Tchamadeu Chilvers Ashley Reed

Jay

Hopper Tovide

Subs
Smith and Smith Fevrier Wood Newby Akinde Sears (Skuse)

Weather in Hertfordshire will be a mild 12 degrees Celsius and sunny with a light breeze. Ideal for football.

Now no motivation should be necessary, we know what we have to do. The outcome is still in our hands and providing we match Crawley and Hartlepool results we will survive again.

BG must be brave tomorrow. There can be no sitting back and clinging on for a point. Take the game to Stevenage. They are no great shakes.

However we must keep 11 players on the field. I think Evans will be looking to rough us up a bit with his strongarm tactics and looking for a reaction.

Hartlepool will have been boosted by Swindon’s capitulation last week when they go to the Mariners and Crawley are playing mercurial Bradford.

A win and we move to 41 points and then only 5 more points will likely be enough.

The players know what is expected of them. A decent Away support will get behind them.

3-1 to the Super U’s will get everyone fired up for the Railwaymen on Easter Monday.

Can we score three goals. It is about time.

I have ordered my tickets for Salford and Doncaster; dare I consider that we might be safe by then!!!

Safe journey to the faithful tomorrow.

Don't forget for all Exiles both Easter games are on iFollow.

Up the U’s.

Durham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 10:47 - Apr 7 with 1115 viewswessex_exile

Great preview as always Durham. No blog from me ahead of today’s game, I’m currently on the train over to Stevenage.

Up the U’s!!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 11:04 - Apr 7 with 1111 viewsdurham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 10:47 - Apr 7 by wessex_exile

Great preview as always Durham. No blog from me ahead of today’s game, I’m currently on the train over to Stevenage.

Up the U’s!!

Brilliant Wessex
Enjoy the game.
Up the U's

Durham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 11:41 - Apr 7 with 1106 viewsburnsieespana

Could be a significant weekend for Colchester, Hartlepool and Stevenage.
If we can get 4 points would feel a lot more relaxed.
Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 13:01 - Apr 7 with 1087 viewsgerry_us

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 10:47 - Apr 7 by wessex_exile

Up the U’s!!

Good luck with that Wessex
Enjoy the game and hope you get home again
Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 14:11 - Apr 7 with 1069 viewsdurham_exile

Starting XI

O'Hara

Chambers Kelleher Hall

Tchamadeu Ashley Read Wood

Chilvers

Sears Hopper

Subs

Smith Greenidge Jay Akinde Tovide Fevrier Miranda

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 14:31 - Apr 7 with 1062 viewsthrillseeker

Sears starts which has surprised me considering the rumour if he starts one or two more games it triggers an automatic 1 year contract extension.

Disappointed Jay dropped whilst Hopper retains place.

Just had an email to say match is on ifollow which is welcome as could not make game today
Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 14:35 - Apr 7 with 1058 viewsburnsieespana

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 14:31 - Apr 7 by thrillseeker

Sears starts which has surprised me considering the rumour if he starts one or two more games it triggers an automatic 1 year contract extension.

Disappointed Jay dropped whilst Hopper retains place.

Just had an email to say match is on ifollow which is welcome as could not make game today

Garner seems to like Sears.
If we go down exoect pretty well everybody will go anyway so doesmatter I guess.
If Freddie culd just capture last seasons form and get a goal today it would be lime a new signing as he is imo a confidence player needing to be wanted.
Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 15:19 - Apr 7 with 1045 viewsdurham_exile

Connor Hall
1-0
Up the U's

Durham_exile

Login to get fewer ads

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 15:49 - Apr 7 with 1037 viewsdurham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 15:19 - Apr 7 by durham_exile

Connor Hall
1-0
Up the U's

Kelleher and Hall very strong.
Ashley outstanding.

Finishing the half strongly

Referee poor.

Big second half required.

Must look for that vital second goal.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 15:50 - Apr 7 with 1035 viewsgerry_us

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 15:49 - Apr 7 by durham_exile

Kelleher and Hall very strong.
Ashley outstanding.

Finishing the half strongly

Referee poor.

Big second half required.

Must look for that vital second goal.

Up the U's

Can we get another one?
We need it because everyone else is winning.
Big half coming up
Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:07 - Apr 7 with 1023 viewsdurham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 15:50 - Apr 7 by gerry_us

Can we get another one?
We need it because everyone else is winning.
Big half coming up

Sears off Tovide on

A soft equaliser

Come on all to do

Durham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:20 - Apr 7 with 1017 viewsdurham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:07 - Apr 7 by durham_exile

Sears off Tovide on

A soft equaliser

Come on all to do

Att 4763
620 of the faithful

Since conceding we've looked the better team.

Come on we need the three points.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:33 - Apr 7 with 1009 viewsdurham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:20 - Apr 7 by durham_exile

Att 4763
620 of the faithful

Since conceding we've looked the better team.

Come on we need the three points.

Up the U's

My favourite Dan Kemp has scored a hat trick for the Monkey Hangers
Rochdale now 4-2 up

We really need to win this game.

Marshal Miranda about to come on

Durham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:41 - Apr 7 with 1006 viewsdurham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:33 - Apr 7 by durham_exile

My favourite Dan Kemp has scored a hat trick for the Monkey Hangers
Rochdale now 4-2 up

We really need to win this game.

Marshal Miranda about to come on

Gilbey is having a good game for Stevenage.

Norris injured and going off.

10 mins plus injury to play.

Come on we need this

Durham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:45 - Apr 7 with 1001 viewsdurham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:41 - Apr 7 by durham_exile

Gilbey is having a good game for Stevenage.

Norris injured and going off.

10 mins plus injury to play.

Come on we need this

Hopper off Akinde on

Durham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:48 - Apr 7 with 1000 viewsdurham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:45 - Apr 7 by durham_exile

Hopper off Akinde on

There will be at least 7 mins added time.

Come on

Durham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:52 - Apr 7 with 997 viewsdurham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:48 - Apr 7 by durham_exile

There will be at least 7 mins added time.

Come on

What is so annoying is the number of times that Tovide is fouled by defenders normally tugging the shirt or physically holding him.

Another 4 mins to play.

Come on

Durham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:55 - Apr 7 with 995 viewsdurham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:52 - Apr 7 by durham_exile

What is so annoying is the number of times that Tovide is fouled by defenders normally tugging the shirt or physically holding him.

Another 4 mins to play.

Come on

Never a foul then.

Poor from the ref
Fortunately we defended it

Come on

Durham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:59 - Apr 7 with 989 viewsdurham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 16:55 - Apr 7 by durham_exile

Never a foul then.

Poor from the ref
Fortunately we defended it

Come on

Well a point but Hartlepool and Rochdale won and Harrogate and Crawley drew.

Crewe simply has to be a home win

Durham_exile

Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 17:03 - Apr 7 with 981 viewsburnsieespana

Worrying times with Hartlepool and Rochdale each scoring 4 goals
At least we have scored one from open play but again by a fefender.
Monday absolutely vital as could find ourselves in the drop zone
Oh dear when will we start to score more than one goal
On the flip side guess a poi t nobody deep down expected.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 17:11]
Garner to get one over on Evans at Broadhall Way on 17:17 - Apr 7 with 956 viewsthrillseeker

We were poor again and must have worst strike force in the whole of the EFL.

I am so glad we held on for a draw

Monday is now a MUST win game especially taking into account other results
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024