Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dossevi on trial 17:55 - Jan 16 with 250 viewsDaniel

He may be in his 30s but at least he's a striker!
http://www.greenun24.co.uk/colchester-united/togo_international_striker_on_trial
Dossevi on trial on 12:53 - Jan 17 with 222 viewsDaniel

Swindon fans are suggesting that Rose probably recommended Dessevi to Ward so that there is someone worse than him at the club! Doesn't sound very promising.
Dossevi on trial on 18:29 - Jan 17 with 216 viewswessex_exile

Dossevi on trial on 12:53 - Jan 17 by Daniel

Swindon fans are suggesting that Rose probably recommended Dessevi to Ward so that there is someone worse than him at the club! Doesn't sound very promising.

But then Swindon fans would have paid for Cureton's taxi just to get rid of him back then, so I reckon I'll take their judgement with a big pinch of salt to be honest...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Dossevi on trial on 21:47 - Jan 17 with 207 viewsBaldrick

Dossevi on trial on 18:29 - Jan 17 by wessex_exile

But then Swindon fans would have paid for Cureton's taxi just to get rid of him back then, so I reckon I'll take their judgement with a big pinch of salt to be honest...

Yer but we had a manager then !!!!!!!!
Dossevi on trial on 07:00 - Jan 18 with 199 viewsdurham_exile

Dossevi on trial on 21:47 - Jan 17 by Baldrick

Yer but we had a manager then !!!!!!!!

I think that the thread headline says it all and he should be found guilty.

Frankly the whole striker situation has become farcical.

We missed the boat at the beginning of the season, since then one very poor loan signing was made from Swansea and one very good one from Reading.

JW now has woken up to non-league strikers at a time when non-league clubs have started to put ridiculous transfer fees on players.

Perhaps he should consolidate the squad, retain the nucleus and think about a striker in the close season.

Our chance of top six has all but gone and so mid table mediocrity is calling. It could be worse!!!!

Regardless of what happens between now and May, JW has got to think about the restrictions on next season and must start to develop the younger members stepping up from the reserves.

Stop wasting time on triallists like the hapless Dossevi, focus on retaining our best players, inspire our first team and make sure that we do not slip up at home to the Spireites on saturday. Our first double of the season is attainable.

Up the U's

Oh and Paul Buckle could take over at Stevenage, they clearly have faith in the youngster who worked wonders for Torquay and failed at Bristol Rovers. Nevertheless he has ability and can work with a small squad, he could even obtain promotion with Stevenage this season. We will wait out!

Three points this weekend - play attacking football, give O'Toole a starting berth, play Odejayi and Gillespie with Gillespie just behind the big man and let's see what happens.

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024