Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HAPPY CUP FINAL RESULT - DANIEL 2 TROPICAL U's 6 ****** 18:01 - Apr 7 with 428 viewsmrhappy

THE RESULT

DANIEL v TROPICAL U's 2-6

And there it is !!!!!

TROPICAL U's has won the HAPPY CUP !!!!!

The Spot on Charlton score sealed it !

MANY congratulations Tropical, commiserations Daniel.

PRIZE to be sent at the END of the season.

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

HAPPY CUP FINAL RESULT - DANIEL 2 TROPICAL U's 6 ****** on 01:13 - Apr 8 with 419 viewsBarsidepete

Swell done, Tropical! (give my regards to the Fat Cat

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

HAPPY CUP FINAL RESULT - DANIEL 2 TROPICAL U's 6 ****** on 11:48 - Apr 8 with 410 viewsmrhappy

I'm sure others will congratulate you very very soon me old mucker !!!

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

HAPPY CUP FINAL RESULT - DANIEL 2 TROPICAL U's 6 ****** on 18:45 - Apr 8 with 397 viewsTropical_Us

Thank you very much! My first victory of any sort.....so many people to thank I don't know where to start.......
HAPPY CUP FINAL RESULT - DANIEL 2 TROPICAL U's 6 ****** on 19:31 - Apr 8 with 395 viewsTheNet

HAPPY CUP FINAL RESULT - DANIEL 2 TROPICAL U's 6 ****** on 18:45 - Apr 8 by Tropical_Us

Thank you very much! My first victory of any sort.....so many people to thank I don't know where to start.......

Well done - it has been suggesetd that should you "turn up" more frequently you would be flying far higher!
HAPPY CUP FINAL RESULT - DANIEL 2 TROPICAL U's 6 ****** on 08:30 - Apr 9 with 385 viewsGate16

Well done Tropical - great effort !!!
HAPPY CUP FINAL RESULT - DANIEL 2 TROPICAL U's 6 ****** on 11:12 - Apr 9 with 382 viewsDaniel

Congrats Trop. There goes my treble hopes
HAPPY CUP FINAL RESULT - DANIEL 2 TROPICAL U's 6 ****** on 20:51 - Apr 9 with 369 viewsBlue4U2

Many congrats Tropical
Good to know I was beaten by the eventual winner!! (I think)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024