Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET 08:23 - May 2 with 500 viewsmrhappy

GRID LOCK going into the final set of games.

WHO will be the 9th HAPPY LEAGUE CHAMPION ??????

what a finale !

(I must say Gate at 6/1 was generously priced a week ago, well done all those who backed him!)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 13:10 - May 2 with 489 viewsBarsidepete

It's called the Happy GRUMPY league, and it's season 2 of the HGPL.. You've been away from civilization way too long, clearly

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 19:54 - May 2 with 475 viewsmrhappy

ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 13:10 - May 2 by Barsidepete

It's called the Happy GRUMPY league, and it's season 2 of the HGPL.. You've been away from civilization way too long, clearly

apologies supremo !

ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 20:26 - May 2 with 470 viewsGate16

Thanks Mr Happy - whatever the outcome and whoever the eventual winner, it's been a terrific season with the lead changing one way then the other.

BTW - Are we going to have a Euro Championships Prediction league ?

ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 20:56 - May 2 with 467 viewsDaniel

ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 13:10 - May 2 by Barsidepete

Ha, that's like saying there's been 20 years of top flight football in England.
ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 08:52 - May 5 with 451 viewsTheNet

ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 20:56 - May 2 by Daniel

Ha, that's like saying there's been 20 years of top flight football in England.

Yeah good luck all, although hopefully an extra 2 points of luc for me would be nice! :-)
ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 17:10 - May 5 with 441 viewsTheNet

ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 08:52 - May 5 by TheNet

Yeah good luck all, although hopefully an extra 2 points of luc for me would be nice! :-)

Not sure if I am correct - but I think the Prem top 3 are all on the same points...157 - apologies if I have miscaluclated, however if I am correct Gate will have been edged out of a possible title on the correct results rule (as we have the exact same predictions for tomorrows fixtures)- leaving an interesting head to head against Coomster as he has 2 draws tomorrow and I have two away wins!?!

Of course having not looked outside of the top 3 - I may have missed someone on a stormer of a week!?!

As an Arsenal fan I will be cheering for your 1 - 1 A.Villa v Spurs prediction Coomster - but I'd prefer a 0 - 0 :-)
ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 20:37 - May 5 with 431 viewsmrhappy

ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 17:10 - May 5 by TheNet

Not sure if I am correct - but I think the Prem top 3 are all on the same points...157 - apologies if I have miscaluclated, however if I am correct Gate will have been edged out of a possible title on the correct results rule (as we have the exact same predictions for tomorrows fixtures)- leaving an interesting head to head against Coomster as he has 2 draws tomorrow and I have two away wins!?!

Of course having not looked outside of the top 3 - I may have missed someone on a stormer of a week!?!

As an Arsenal fan I will be cheering for your 1 - 1 A.Villa v Spurs prediction Coomster - but I'd prefer a 0 - 0 :-)

you blundered mate.....

ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 20:37 - May 5 with 431 viewsmrhappy

ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 17:10 - May 5 by TheNet

you blundered mate.....

Login to get fewer ads

ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 20:44 - May 5 with 425 viewsBarsidepete

ALL THE BEST, GATE, COOMSTER and THE NET on 20:37 - May 5 by mrhappy

you blundered mate.....

explanation sorted and posted now on the week 40 thread. Thanks, Happy ∑:p

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024