Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League Cup draw 12:42 - Jun 14 with 566 viewsLeadbelly

Away at Yeovil. How very unsatisfactory.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

League Cup draw on 13:08 - Jun 14 with 564 viewswessex_exile

(ahem )

However, the Football League will listen to requests if clubs mutually agree to shift from midweek to an afternoon during the weekend before. As the first competitive game of the season, I reckon there'd be a half-decent crowd (even from Essex) if they change it to Saturday 11th August at 3pm.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

League Cup draw on 13:40 - Jun 14 with 562 viewsLeadbelly

League Cup draw on 13:08 - Jun 14 by wessex_exile

(ahem )

However, the Football League will listen to requests if clubs mutually agree to shift from midweek to an afternoon during the weekend before. As the first competitive game of the season, I reckon there'd be a half-decent crowd (even from Essex) if they change it to Saturday 11th August at 3pm.

Obviously not a bad draw for you my friend!

Interesting that the fixture could be moved. i'm sure that would be to the benefit of all parties.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

League Cup draw on 16:08 - Jun 14 with 555 viewswessex_exile

League Cup draw on 13:40 - Jun 14 by Leadbelly

Obviously not a bad draw for you my friend!

Interesting that the fixture could be moved. i'm sure that would be to the benefit of all parties.

Very convenient indeed, but I'd still love them to shift it to a weekend afternoon game - can you believe despite being only 30 miles as the crow flies from Huish Park, the last connecting train in the evening to get home is before 9.30pm, so it's a drive job and no beer if it stays midweek

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

League Cup draw on 03:37 - Jun 15 with 537 viewsBarsidepete

League Cup draw on 16:08 - Jun 14 by wessex_exile

Very convenient indeed, but I'd still love them to shift it to a weekend afternoon game - can you believe despite being only 30 miles as the crow flies from Huish Park, the last connecting train in the evening to get home is before 9.30pm, so it's a drive job and no beer if it stays midweek

What about the CUSA coach(es)? if I'm thinking of the right thing. Doesn't that afford some flexibility for festive *ahem* sidebars?

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024