Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rhodes of the Rovers 00:49 - Aug 30 with 688 viewsdurham_exile

Jordan Rhodes is moving from the Terriers to Blackburn Rovers for an initial £4.5m fee which with add ons will rise to £8m.

Clearly the Ewood Park club are seeking a quick return to the promised land.

Rhodes was controversially sold by Roy Keane in 2009 for a fee with add ons totalling £850,000. Although our Suffolk fiends will now pocket 10% of the Terriers profit from the sale. The not so Poorman Road outfit will at least not face Rhodes this weekend after all after their ignominious Brunton Park defeat.

A good bit of business all round me thinks.

In the meantime we can look forward to our new strike force decending on Tranmere Rovers this weekend. Can't wait.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Rhodes of the Rovers on 10:12 - Aug 30 with 676 viewsgerry_us

What strike force is that Durham? They have hardly set the World alight so far.
I just hope that they are up and running when I get to my first match of the season at Scunthorpe. Hope you will be there as Barside Pete ( or Iowa Pete ) will be visiting with me. Hopefully some other exiles can make it to Sunny Scunny for an Exiles Get-together.
Rhodes of the Rovers on 23:17 - Aug 30 with 660 viewsdurham_exile

Rhodes of the Rovers on 10:12 - Aug 30 by gerry_us

What strike force is that Durham? They have hardly set the World alight so far.
I just hope that they are up and running when I get to my first match of the season at Scunthorpe. Hope you will be there as Barside Pete ( or Iowa Pete ) will be visiting with me. Hopefully some other exiles can make it to Sunny Scunny for an Exiles Get-together.

Gerry, good to hear from you.

I am confident that Morrison, Sears, Massey and Ladapo (when they take the cotton wool off that they have wrapped him in) will all perform well for the U's this year. Ladapo is a class act and will become a firm favourite with the supporters.

Morrison is already a popular player and Sears showed in pre season what a good acqusition he was for Colchester.

I am going to Prenton park on saturday and will be at Glanford Park for the exiles meet up.

This is going to be a special season!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024