Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone know when we last won five out of six league games? 09:46 - Oct 24 with 420 viewsRSCOSWORTH

First person to answer wins gloating rights for the day!

I just checked and it was a little while ago!

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Does anyone know when we last won five out of six league games? on 10:29 - Oct 24 with 415 viewswessex_exile

Under George Williams, March to April 2007, beating Southampton (a), Nodge (h), Southend (a), Leeds (h), a draw at Hull (a), and then a final victory against Sunderland (h). Taking nothing away from Joe, but it has to be said, that's some list of scalps for George. Of course, both of them have got a long way to go to come even close to matching Parky's 13 wins and one draw from 15 games in our 2005/06 promotion season.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Does anyone know when we last won five out of six league games? on 13:22 - Oct 24 with 396 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Incorrect I believe Wessex! Unless I've got it wrong of course...

Does anyone know when we last won five out of six league games? on 13:38 - Oct 24 with 393 viewswessex_exile

Does anyone know when we last won five out of six league games? on 13:22 - Oct 24 by RSCOSWORTH

Incorrect I believe Wessex! Unless I've got it wrong of course...

Nope, you're right - the Hereford FA Cup victory in the middle threw me - how about Nov to Dec 2009 (Stockport, Bristol Rovers, Brighton, Southend and Southampton, with one defeat to Brentford). Of course, if that's the one, it was bought to a crunching halt with PNE's 7-0 demolition in the FA Cup

Up the U's

Does anyone know when we last won five out of six league games? on 14:28 - Oct 24 with 387 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Does anyone know when we last won five out of six league games? on 13:38 - Oct 24 by wessex_exile

Nope, you're right - the Hereford FA Cup victory in the middle threw me - how about Nov to Dec 2009 (Stockport, Bristol Rovers, Brighton, Southend and Southampton, with one defeat to Brentford). Of course, if that's the one, it was bought to a crunching halt with PNE's 7-0 demolition in the FA Cup

That's the one! We did come crashing down to earth with a bump though, followed by defeat against Norwich in the league. The score eludes me though for some reason!

Means Ward never managed to win five out of six whilst in charge, in his defence he probably managed to draw six out of six at some point!

Does anyone know when we last won five out of six league games? on 20:14 - Oct 24 with 371 viewswessex_exile

Does anyone know when we last won five out of six league games? on 14:28 - Oct 24 by RSCOSWORTH

That's the one! We did come crashing down to earth with a bump though, followed by defeat against Norwich in the league. The score eludes me though for some reason!

Means Ward never managed to win five out of six whilst in charge, in his defence he probably managed to draw six out of six at some point!

Very nearly, we drew 5 in a row second half of last season, and in fact 7 draws out of 8 if you included the next three games

Up the U's

Does anyone know when we last won five out of six league games? on 23:20 - Oct 24 with 365 viewspancab77

Does anyone know when we last won five out of six league games? on 14:28 - Oct 24 by RSCOSWORTH

Didn't they tonk us 5-0 at home ?

eyeing a league and cup double

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024