Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No "Noah's View" this week 19:18 - Oct 12 with 689 viewsnoah4x4

Here is hoping that 'Paul38' (trainee journalist) will post. But I reiterate my conclusions after the Wolves defeat. Today we played some wonderful football and should have been out of sight with multiple goals by half time. We need a striker to partner Jabo.

(Paul; I will do Brentford; Rotherham and Tranmere Rovers if you are not going to these away games).

No "Noah's View" this week on 19:59 - Oct 12 with 670 viewsBarsidepete

This feels like déjà vu all over again.

Firstly,, from where did that frickin' FIVE minutes of added time manifest itself? I feel like the ghost of Sir Fergie was in the house or something. I mean are you shittin me??

Being snakebite is one thing. 3 defeats puts the U's in good company although the 6 draws do not, just Shrews and I believe Bristol City with 6, but I have to go and look..

I believe some great philosopher once said, drawing will get you relegated because no one can draw that well

Anyway, that's my report from afar via U's Player and let me tell you, that equalizer disrupted the happy feelings as noontime approached..

A few seasons back all we did was draw and the glass was half full till the tide looked over its shoulders and had some late season fun as we struggled against relegation. And no I'm not talking about last season.. This was three ago I think.. I hope the squad hasn't given up because then I will be all for a change in managers mid season.. Mark K of course.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

No "Noah's View" this week on 21:32 - Oct 12 with 643 viewsPaul38

Yeah I won't be going away Noah, I may go to Tranmere as I've got a mate in Liverpool who's a Tranmere fan but I'll let you know about that one.

“Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new "

No "Noah's View" this week on 21:56 - Oct 12 with 633 viewsMadeira163

No "Noah's View" this week on 19:59 - Oct 12 by Barsidepete

This feels like déjà vu all over again.

Firstly,, from where did that frickin' FIVE minutes of added time manifest itself? I feel like the ghost of Sir Fergie was in the house or something. I mean are you shittin me??

Being snakebite is one thing. 3 defeats puts the U's in good company although the 6 draws do not, just Shrews and I believe Bristol City with 6, but I have to go and look..

I believe some great philosopher once said, drawing will get you relegated because no one can draw that well

Anyway, that's my report from afar via U's Player and let me tell you, that equalizer disrupted the happy feelings as noontime approached..

A few seasons back all we did was draw and the glass was half full till the tide looked over its shoulders and had some late season fun as we struggled against relegation. And no I'm not talking about last season.. This was three ago I think.. I hope the squad hasn't given up because then I will be all for a change in managers mid season.. Mark K of course.

Hi Pete
Did you have issues listening last week (Wolves).
I complained and have been given a months Subs refund!!
No "Noah's View" this week on 22:06 - Oct 12 with 628 viewsBarsidepete

No "Noah's View" this week on 21:56 - Oct 12 by Madeira163

Hi Pete
Did you have issues listening last week (Wolves).
I complained and have been given a months Subs refund!!

No I heard the whole damn thing.. Player doesn't give me a whole lot of trouble. Maybe because Im a subscriber via Mac, I don't know..

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

No "Noah's View" this week on 17:37 - Oct 17 with 563 viewsnoah4x4

No "Noah's View" this week on 22:06 - Oct 12 by Barsidepete

No I heard the whole damn thing.. Player doesn't give me a whole lot of trouble. Maybe because Im a subscriber via Mac, I don't know..

U's Player has recently been working more often than US Government eh Pete? So relieved that your guys can once again borrow a few more $trillions!

I too never have a problem; but I think it's more about the quality of broadband connection rather than PC versus Mac. However; I find that Firefox or Google Chrome are both much better browsers than Internet Explorer for playing streaming live TV or Radio.
No "Noah's View" this week on 18:23 - Oct 17 with 553 viewsnoah4x4

Paul38...I am going to Brentford; Rotherham and Tranmere.

So I will do reports for all (unless you do go to Tranmere); that is unless Durham Exile will do the two northern reports instead? You then look after Home games for a while.

It's good to have three boarders sharing this; as its very hard to stay fresh and innovative. Wessex; hope to see you at the pub on the corner on Saturday
No "Noah's View" this week on 19:59 - Oct 17 with 548 viewswessex_exile

No "Noah's View" this week on 18:23 - Oct 17 by noah4x4

Paul38...I am going to Brentford; Rotherham and Tranmere.

So I will do reports for all (unless you do go to Tranmere); that is unless Durham Exile will do the two northern reports instead? You then look after Home games for a while.

It's good to have three boarders sharing this; as its very hard to stay fresh and innovative. Wessex; hope to see you at the pub on the corner on Saturday

Me and Jon will be there Noah, though that'll be last stop of the four on our tour, so don't bank on coherent conversation (nor a constructive contribution to a match report)

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024