Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Personal items stolen from Bongani Khumalo on Sunday 18:39 - May 7 with 800 viewsdurham_exile

Lowlife scum stole from Bongani following the magnificent win on Sunday and apparently whilst he was celebrating with the Colchester players.

"The South African international, on loan from Spurs, was celebrating with his U's teammates after their final day survival heroics when possessions were stolen from his hotel room in Eight Ash Green.

Whilst items of high monetary value were stolen, it is an item of sentimental value that Bongani wants back the most.

“I’ve come back to the hotel after the great win for a bit of a rest and then gone out to meet up with the boys from about 8pm.

"When I came back, everything in my room has gone including my car keys and my car.

"They’ve taken all my possessions, some sentimental items, one being a bible that my late mother left me.

"Obviously it still had her notes and everything, that was always something that I held dear to me and I don’t know — if there’s any universe where someone would find the good nature to just leave it back at the hotel or something.

"I’d be so grateful because that’s something that can’t be replaced.”

Read more at http://www.cu-fc.com/news/article/bongani-khumalo-tottenham-hotspur-colchester-u

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Personal items stolen from Bongani Khumalo on Sunday on 21:33 - May 7 with 766 viewsBarsidepete

I saw a short write-up in the Gazette too.

What I'm really confused by, Why would the culprit steal his bible?

This has the making of a more detailed story and motive.

Who leaves their car keys in a hotel room?

Feel enormously sorry for him, but I don't believe we're getting the full story. He's actually living in a hotel? Wouldn't there be cameras in the hallways? outside the building? in the car park? A card reader on the door?

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Personal items stolen from Bongani Khumalo on Sunday on 17:10 - May 9 with 707 viewsbwildered

Quite a few loanees live out of suitcases during their spells due to being available for club training and fixtures, while travelling where impossible.
Seems like a inside job has someone knew where he was residing and when he was not available at the location .
Let's hope they are recovered soon .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024