Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With Blatter and Platini suspended for 90 days.. 12:27 - Oct 8 with 611 viewsBarsidepete

That makes Platini ineligible to be become FIFA head.

Now someone please explain to me why Jordanian Prince Ali bin Hussein is qualified to run FIFA?

Can we just scrap it all and recreate a governing body? Individual regions like UEFA, CONCACAF (that would include the USA), South America, Africa, Asia?

This situation is becoming farcical.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

With Blatter and Platini suspended for 90 days.. on 13:23 - Oct 8 with 604 viewsLeadbelly

Michel Platini is certainly not ineligible to become the new head of FIFA according to err....Michel Platini. The vote is on 26 October at which point Platini will still be suspended. This could be interesting.

Having unshakeable faith in FIFA to do the right thing I'm sure they will find a way for Platini and the Korean chap (also suspended for alleged wrongdoing, name escapes me) to stand for the presidency. The last thing any of us want to see is some outsider win the vote and start making changes to the way FIFA is run. Heaven forbid!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

With Blatter and Platini suspended for 90 days.. on 15:46 - Oct 8 with 594 viewsburnsieespana

What a corrupt organisation FIFA is and sadly it runs football so sends out all the wrong messages to football in general.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024