Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Halloween costume, ok, let's go there 14:35 - Oct 30 with 878 viewsBarsidepete

I once was a ghost, not like the Charlie Brown special with the sheet and cut-out eyes. Kind of that Robert Smith, The Cure, Johnny Depp look..

I suppose I'd like to be Spider-Man, but I'd probably look like a pregnant Spidey in tights. I do love my food. Perhaps I could go as Petey Antoinette

Let them eat pudding.

Happy Halloween, everyone.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Halloween costume, ok, let's go there on 16:41 - Oct 30 with 866 viewsLeadbelly

Not sure that anyone in this country took much notice of Halloween until fairly recently. Supermarkets now push it hard to try to persuade us to spend money on crap we don't need but I'm not buying.

An awful lot of perfectly delicious pumpkins are wasted as well. With people dying of hunger, those pumpkin maulers should be ashamed of themselves.

Bloody Guy Fawkes night soon as well, then Christmas. An early "Bah Humbug" to one and all.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Halloween costume, ok, let's go there on 16:59 - Oct 30 with 863 viewsTheOldOakTree

Halloween costume, ok, let's go there on 16:41 - Oct 30 by Leadbelly

Not sure that anyone in this country took much notice of Halloween until fairly recently. Supermarkets now push it hard to try to persuade us to spend money on crap we don't need but I'm not buying.

An awful lot of perfectly delicious pumpkins are wasted as well. With people dying of hunger, those pumpkin maulers should be ashamed of themselves.

Bloody Guy Fawkes night soon as well, then Christmas. An early "Bah Humbug" to one and all.

I refer you once again to Fascinating Aida who may well have been signing about you!

Warning: Explicit lyrics, not for the easily shocked or under 18's!!!!!!!!!

Halloween costume, ok, let's go there on 17:13 - Oct 30 with 851 viewsLeadbelly

Halloween costume, ok, let's go there on 16:59 - Oct 30 by TheOldOakTree

I refer you once again to Fascinating Aida who may well have been signing about you!

Warning: Explicit lyrics, not for the easily shocked or under 18's!!!!!!!!!

Signing? I'm not deaf!

Halloween costume, ok, let's go there on 17:18 - Oct 30 with 851 viewscarruthers

I quite like Halloween, I can recall entering into the spirit of the event [pardon the pun]by dressing as a very authentic Lurch for a daughters party, when I answered the door to guests some snotty nosed kid said, 'evening Mr B'. I felt rather deflated and wanted to clip him round the ear.
Halloween costume, ok, let's go there on 17:31 - Oct 30 with 847 viewsTheOldOakTree

Halloween costume, ok, let's go there on 17:13 - Oct 30 by Leadbelly

Signing? I'm not deaf!

That's just me getting my mucking words fuddled again!
Halloween costume, ok, let's go there on 19:46 - Oct 30 with 832 viewsLeadbelly

Halloween costume, ok, let's go there on 17:31 - Oct 30 by TheOldOakTree

That's just me getting my mucking words fuddled again!

I thought as much!

Halloween costume, ok, let's go there on 20:07 - Oct 30 with 827 viewsBarsidepete

Halloween costume, ok, let's go there on 19:46 - Oct 30 by Leadbelly

I thought as much!

It's just a dumb tradition. I meant this thread to be humourous.

I think it was when I was 12 when apparently I was too tall and at the door, while I was made up as a pirate, I think, a guy said, aren't you a little too old for this?

It was the last time I trick-or-treated. I was crushed.

At least my parents never told me Santa Claus wasn't real.

When I was reeeeeally young my grandparents gave me the traditional bag of coal and tangerines on Saint Nicholas Day . We were very poor. What can I say.

But grandma made a lovely supper, too. My mum and dad were not around. My grandpa taught me how to make a homemade kite.

He was a very good basement moonshiner. The best cherry liquor I've had in my life.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2015 20:10]

Halloween costume, ok, let's go there on 01:18 - Nov 1 with 799 viewsBarsidepete

A fun Halloween. About 25-30 kiddos stopped by and they were allowed to grab a handful each. Milky Way, Snickers, Baby Ruth, Reece's peanut butter cups, and Butterfingers.

I treat Halloween with silly reverence. I'm still a kid at heart.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024