Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shirts you have. Here are mine. 18:40 - Apr 4 with 966 viewsBarsidepete

I graduated from Drake and covered their football team. So Drake in Des Moines Iowa is a given.

Christiano gave me his Portugal shirt. I was covering a game for the Wash Post, I don't recall.

Aaron Rodgers. Packers. That's MFB's shirt.

Black Jobserve Lisbie #20 .. a gift from Ethicsgirl

Yeates-ey "Gazette #11" ... yup, with the Coca-Cola League badge.

Connor Wickham 9 ...Ipswich, just kill me, buthe is such a great bloke, his gal is a 10, he probably forever apologizes that he played for Tractors.

What shirts you got?

I'm 100% happy to trade ya. Inbox me.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 20:45 - Apr 4 with 943 viewsLeadbelly

Brady,Patriots.

Dukla Prague away kit with a bigger one on order.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 21:39 - Apr 4 with 930 viewsFruitbat

An assortment of blue and white stripey ones.
Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 23:05 - Apr 4 with 923 viewsBarsidepete

I totally spaced this one.

I was the top bidder for a charity event.

I have the Colchester United Ladies F.C. "Strike Force" signed by gorgeous Jo Jo and Sparky.

These two women would make me fall on my ass. They used a silver pen. Women footballers that would make your heart melt.

£200 minimum bid if it goes to a good charity.

This is frame it. Old Colchester United badge.

Ok, minimum bid £150.

This is the real thing. You're not getting if for less than £105.

Have I worn it? yes!

Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 03:36 - Apr 5 with 907 viewsBarsidepete

Let me rephrase that. Inbox me.

This is the real Jo Jo and Sparky.

Ok. £80-95. Donation to any charity you say.

There has to be something you want to contribute to.

This shirt is SPECTACULAR!

It's in mint condition. I'll take a bid of £55. No money in my pocket. Paying it forward.

Cmon. Any charity you decide...
[Post edited 5 Apr 2016 3:39]

Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 09:58 - Apr 5 with 891 viewsnoah4x4

I have a framed 'FICA World Cricket XI' shirt (versus New Zealand), one of only 25 manufactured for the Asian Tsunami Fund Raising series of 2005. Signed by 14 of the squad (includes Warne; Murili; Rhodes; Hick; Streak; Blewitt; Vaas; Sangakarra; Elliott; etc..) priceless - not for sale.

Similarly, my Adam Hollioake T20 Final shirt is not for sale ; nor my wicket keeping gloves signed by eight England wicket keeping legends. I have a load of other similar stuff accumulated from when I was professionally involved in sports sponsorship (all not for sale).

But I would consider selling my framed Arsenal signed (14) 'Henry' shirt authenticated on the reverse by Frank McLintock. The frame alone cost me £100. I bought this shirt when pi##ed at a corporate event. Frankly, I don't know why I bought it as I have zero affinity with the Gooners (except it was for charity!)

Would also consider selling my framed authenticated SIX square inches of a John Terry/Chelsea Champions League match worn shirt also auctioned for charity. The entire shirt had been carved up in this manner and a grid identifies where it came from; below his collar (I was even more pi##ed when I bought this!).

Sensible offers please - probably offers best made when you too are pi##ed!
Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 12:41 - Apr 5 with 872 viewsBarsidepete

Excellent!

Now that's what I'm talking about

And I don't think any one of us is really parting with our prized possessions.

No One is getting my JoJo & Sparky Ladies FC. I actually don't recall what charity I was bidding on.

Two women who could nutmeg me out of my shorts and boots. Very few things as sexy as a woman who can kick a ball from 30 yards and hit you in the face with it. Or look you in the eye and then go left, then right, and boom she's gone

I digress.

I would donate one of my shirts. Is there a charity we might consider?
And why do I think it's going to be where I purchase Noah's shirt and he'll want my Portugal national shirt.

Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 12:54 - Apr 5 with 868 viewsBarsidepete

Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 09:58 - Apr 5 by noah4x4

I have a framed 'FICA World Cricket XI' shirt (versus New Zealand), one of only 25 manufactured for the Asian Tsunami Fund Raising series of 2005. Signed by 14 of the squad (includes Warne; Murili; Rhodes; Hick; Streak; Blewitt; Vaas; Sangakarra; Elliott; etc..) priceless - not for sale.

Similarly, my Adam Hollioake T20 Final shirt is not for sale ; nor my wicket keeping gloves signed by eight England wicket keeping legends. I have a load of other similar stuff accumulated from when I was professionally involved in sports sponsorship (all not for sale).

But I would consider selling my framed Arsenal signed (14) 'Henry' shirt authenticated on the reverse by Frank McLintock. The frame alone cost me £100. I bought this shirt when pi##ed at a corporate event. Frankly, I don't know why I bought it as I have zero affinity with the Gooners (except it was for charity!)

Would also consider selling my framed authenticated SIX square inches of a John Terry/Chelsea Champions League match worn shirt also auctioned for charity. The entire shirt had been carved up in this manner and a grid identifies where it came from; below his collar (I was even more pi##ed when I bought this!).

Sensible offers please - probably offers best made when you too are pi##ed!

I think I might be interested, Noah.

Um, wait until I'm really pi##ed.

Thinks to self. Do I really want an Henry and/or Terry. Duh. Yes I would.

Would this go to your Nepal charity? If you see my username on JustGiving is that proof enough? I think the Terry. I loathe Chelsea. But it's not JT's problem he had to play for the Blues all these years

Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 16:01 - Apr 5 with 861 viewsnoah4x4

Is it signed Pete?
Is it independently authenticated as 'match worn'?
Renaldo has got so many international caps that his shirts are (arguably) less rare!

But I might swap my signed Schwarzenegger and Sly Stallone framed photo montage or my Thierry Henry shirt (or John Terry) if you are pi##ed enough! I paid silly money for all in the name of charity.
Login to get fewer ads

Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 18:06 - Apr 5 with 849 viewsBarsidepete

Ok.

I'm not giving you my Cristiano.

Back in the day he's the only reason I watched Man United.

Now I watch Real Madrid because of CR, Bale, Benzema, Ramos. I'm dumbfounded how you can create a club like that. Come to think of it, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, PSG.

I feel sorry for Leicester to be in the Champions League.

Speaking of Sly Stallone, that's like Charlie Chaplin meeting Rocky in an alley fight.

Here is one that is priceless.

I have Jaroslav Lyčka's No.2 shirt from Vitcovice (Ostrava, where I was born). He was a Czechoslovakia international ice hockey player. This shirt is so old-school that the letters and number are sewn.

At the end of his career he played for the Dundee Rockets and Lee Valley Lions.

Funny, though, he started as a footballer with Dukla Prague.

I love the Washington Capitals hockey team -- if you follow ice hockey, they are one of the best teams on the planet. Presently 55-6-17 (in the states it's posted as 55-17-6).

I sent my grandma a Caps hockey pin in the early 80s. For Christmas she sent me a signed team photo, a souvenir mini plastic hockey stick (1928-1983, 55 let T.J. Vitkovice Ostrava CCSR)

And my No. 2. She gave the Washington Capitals pin to the Czechoslovakian international and he literally gave her the shirt off his back.

Maybe this thread went off track.

What's your first shirt ever, and don't be embarrassed to admit, perchance, Wimbledon or Nottingham Forest or Blackburn

If it's Forest, MrHappy will have a cow.

Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 21:31 - Apr 6 with 825 viewsnoah4x4

Kidderminster Harriers Pete. My own (I played for their youth team).

Next, signed U's Championship shirt (of course!).

Then I spent too much time at charitable corporate events and accumulated a collection typically paying five times their true value. The perils of alcohol!
Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 00:23 - Apr 8 with 787 viewsBarsidepete

Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 21:31 - Apr 6 by noah4x4

Kidderminster Harriers Pete. My own (I played for their youth team).

Next, signed U's Championship shirt (of course!).

Then I spent too much time at charitable corporate events and accumulated a collection typically paying five times their true value. The perils of alcohol!

Really??

I was a keeper in Furth (near Nurnberg) as a kiddo.

Then in the states I was third option keeper in Colorado.

I was never a good enough midfielder or forward to get there. I was slow as a slug. But for some reason I could jump like a rabbit to deflect shots on goal.

I have Not One Goal scored on my record ... I couldn't hit the bar to save my life

Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 09:08 - Apr 8 with 779 viewsnoah4x4

Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 00:23 - Apr 8 by Barsidepete

Really??

I was a keeper in Furth (near Nurnberg) as a kiddo.

Then in the states I was third option keeper in Colorado.

I was never a good enough midfielder or forward to get there. I was slow as a slug. But for some reason I could jump like a rabbit to deflect shots on goal.

I have Not One Goal scored on my record ... I couldn't hit the bar to save my life

Scored a few goals as a kid; then failed to score many as an adult due to "hitting the bar too often". So I switched codes to Rugby; where they do like a beer!
Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 12:57 - Apr 8 with 769 viewsBarsidepete

Shirts you have. Here are mine. on 09:08 - Apr 8 by noah4x4

Scored a few goals as a kid; then failed to score many as an adult due to "hitting the bar too often". So I switched codes to Rugby; where they do like a beer!

I've gotten to really appreciate rugby over the past few years.

Especially after my ex (fiance) who died of cancer 1 year ago today. My sweet Martha. If you're a Facebook friend you know what I'm on about.

The Ireland squad were in Washington DC one time and she was center of attention ... Unlike the NFL, she liked that the boiz wore no pads and crashed into each other shoulder to shoulder.

This thread is unusual. I hope that some read between the lines and post about something clandestine.

Grandma, when I was 7, hoped I'd be a professional ice hockey player. She got me a real stick that was for a man 5-11 not a kid who was about 3-6 then.

The boots fit, though. They were yellow and black. And high end. Yellow and black makes me think of only four things. My beloved Iowa Hawkeyes (all sports), and the Pittsburgh Steelers (NFL), the Pittsburgh PIrates (baseball), and the Pittsburgh Penguins (ice hockey).

That's just wrong. Washington DC and Baltimore hate, and I mean hate, Pittsburgh.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024