Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. 10:32 - Nov 10 with 943 viewsmrhappy

As your founder and supremo MR HAPPY enters his final year and soon to be moving upstairs as honorary president for good, I have marked TWO GAMES...to reveal myself lol.

Do let me know which of the two games is preferable to meet me, out of the last two home games.

COLCHESTER v BURTON or COLCHESTER v ROCHDALE.

I would hope WESSEX and MFB would be around for one of these to receive my official resignation and handover docket.

In my now 13 seasons in charge...I have met just 3 of you.

WESSEX
BARSIDE
DURHAM

Obviously a pub of choice would be the venue, before or after the match....or both !

DO LET ME KNOW YOUR PREFERRED GAME and LIKELIHOOD OF ATTENDANCE.

cheers folks !
[Post edited 10 Nov 2015 10:33]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. on 12:00 - Nov 10 with 923 viewsgerry_us

Are you really going to reveal yourself? Isn't that against the law in Essex?
Could just be worth a visit!
MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. on 12:05 - Nov 10 with 923 viewsnoah4x4

"Enters his final year"
"Moving upstairs"
"Honorary president for god" (here I did misread).
"Going abroad....."
Er......... are you telling us everything Mr. Happy?

The best real ale pub in town for a proper 'Wake' is now the Victoria Inn which wins all the CAMRA awards. Soon Red Card Roy's cup medal (bought at auction) will be displayed on the wall. Likelihood of attendance before or after home games and at other times; guaranteed.

Buy a 'match day rover' (same as shuttle ticket at £2.50) and it's on the bus route to and from Rail Station/Bruff Close shuttle buses (or a short ten minute walk - you can almost see it from the rail station).
MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. on 14:02 - Nov 10 with 908 viewsmrhappy

All well and good chaps - and all noted.Thank you.

I can make either match, but wont be attending both.

So do state your likelihood accordingly and I'll follow the masses.

Nice one. (cheers Noah).
[Post edited 10 Nov 2015 14:14]

MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. on 17:42 - Nov 10 with 881 viewswessex_exile

Evening Haps, it would be good to catch up again, it certainly has been a while.

Normally it would be last match of the season as a nailed-on certainty, but Rochdale is a 12.30 kick-off on a Sunday, which makes it impossible to get there on a train in time - so it's a drive and stay sober, or an extra Saturday night in town. One of the two is still very likely, so don't let me confuse matters, but heaven forbid if we really need the points (for whatever reason, good or bad) Burton on the ale is just as likely.

...that probably doesn't help much really does it.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. on 18:03 - Nov 10 with 880 viewsBarsidepete

MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. on 14:02 - Nov 10 by mrhappy

All well and good chaps - and all noted.Thank you.

I can make either match, but wont be attending both.

So do state your likelihood accordingly and I'll follow the masses.

Nice one. (cheers Noah).
[Post edited 10 Nov 2015 14:14]

The U'sual spot, north London late winter, early spring, Haps.

I buy the burgers for you and Des, and you buy the pints. (and colas)

We'll also go to Portman and root for the tractor boys to lose. Good trip, mate. See you inbox, email or via mobile. Take it easy.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. on 20:57 - Nov 10 with 865 viewsmrhappy

Ok great

We will set in stone as the season concludes

Thank you all.

MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. on 23:31 - Nov 10 with 849 viewsmfb_cufc

I can make either game, but with the Rochdale game kicking off at 12.30 on a Sunday, the Burton game would probably be the best option. Whatever we choose, it will be good to meet you for the first time.

mfb

MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. on 00:15 - Nov 11 with 847 viewsmrhappy

Absolutely - good stuff MFB

Login to get fewer ads

MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. on 14:35 - Nov 13 with 805 viewsthrillseeker

MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. on 00:15 - Nov 11 by mrhappy

Absolutely - good stuff MFB

At this moment in time the Saturday match against Burton would be best for me
MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. on 15:01 - Nov 13 with 802 viewsmrhappy

cheers

MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. on 14:42 - Mar 24 with 607 viewsthrillseeker

Bumping this back to the top

Any further news Mr H?
MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. on 16:38 - Mar 24 with 603 viewsmrhappy

BURTON AT HOME

MR HAPPY - LAST RITES - HANDOVER - DOCKET..Please READ. on 16:00 - Apr 17 with 540 viewsmrhappy

I have made a decision to postpone my appearance until the opening home game of the new season.

I think it's better xxx

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024