Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leyton Orient (a) 5th Feb 12:36 - Jan 30 with 941 viewswessex_exile

A little premature I grant you, still got Rochdale to get out of the way, but I thought I'd pass on that the Coach & Horses is now a home fans only pub. Apologies if this may not be news to some, as I'm not sure how long it's been in place, but thought I'd pass it on anyway. The Leyton Technical, also on the High Street and closer to Leyton tube, is shown on the Leyton Orient OWS as away-fan friendly.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Leyton Orient (a) 5th Feb on 17:04 - Jan 30 with 897 viewsnoah4x4

The Burbeck Arms was always a decent away fan friendly boozer, albeit inevitably we have not been there for almost three years due to covid.

Some of us have booked tables at the Truman’s Social Club. It’s about three miles from Brisbane Road, but has been recommended to us. Then taxi/minibus booked to ground.

Then post match, a race home for the Eubank Jnr fight on Sky Sports. I fancy that could be a classic.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2022 17:05]
Leyton Orient (a) 5th Feb on 11:47 - Feb 3 with 791 viewswessex_exile

Leyton Orient (a) 5th Feb on 17:04 - Jan 30 by noah4x4

The Burbeck Arms was always a decent away fan friendly boozer, albeit inevitably we have not been there for almost three years due to covid.

Some of us have booked tables at the Truman’s Social Club. It’s about three miles from Brisbane Road, but has been recommended to us. Then taxi/minibus booked to ground.

Then post match, a race home for the Eubank Jnr fight on Sky Sports. I fancy that could be a classic.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2022 17:05]

Just as an update, U's have sold about 1,000 tickets already, from an allocation of 1,200. If you haven't done so already, the ticket office are strongly urging to buy in advance rather than risk being disappointed on the day.

Up the U's

Leyton Orient (a) 5th Feb on 19:42 - Feb 4 with 686 viewswessex_exile

Evening All - with my apologies, busy day today at work and an early start for Brisbane Road tomorrow means no time for the When Saturday Comes blog I'm afraid. Normal service will resume ahead of Carlisle next Saturday, when hopefully we'll be in a much better place!

Up the U's

Leyton Orient (a) 5th Feb on 08:07 - Feb 5 with 635 viewsnoah4x4

Leyton Orient (a) 5th Feb on 19:42 - Feb 4 by wessex_exile

Evening All - with my apologies, busy day today at work and an early start for Brisbane Road tomorrow means no time for the When Saturday Comes blog I'm afraid. Normal service will resume ahead of Carlisle next Saturday, when hopefully we'll be in a much better place!

Apology accepted and its absence forgiven Wessex. Your and Durham's weekly effort is much appreciated. Some will recall my regular (lengthy) in-depth post match analysis which I gave up writing after becoming fed up with the barrage of negativity Bit ironic that I too was eventually ground down to swim in the negative pool. But now the only way is up or oblivion in non-league! It is hard to produce creative writing week in week out, so well done and thanks.

Huge day today. A U's win plus Scunny v Oldham draw (or even a Scunny win given we have games in hand over them) will be massive. Will be hard to spot you today amongst 1,000+, but enjoy your day. Safe trip.
Leyton Orient (a) 5th Feb on 10:31 - Feb 28 with 463 viewsburnsieespana

This was a fantastic afternoon getting the points, etc but a lot has happened since.
We have lost the sparkle with our HC not seemingly knowing his beisionst team (maybe to many options), we have been dragged closer than ever to the trapdoor after a few days of optimism following this result, Leyton Orient declining as well with Kenny Jackett being sacked!
We must win tomorrow night!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024