Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Agent McCarthy 20:39 - Nov 1 with 377 viewsDaniel

So, Mick McCarthy has been given the job of managing the Championship's bottom club. Hopefully he'll be able to continue the success he had at Wolves last season!
Agent McCarthy on 21:08 - Nov 1 with 370 viewsburnsieespana

I was amused to hear Clegg describe McCarthy as "charismatic" as that is the very thing I have never felt when listening to him speak!
Be good if he struggles to get favourable results as I suspect every Ipswich fan now think the problems are over and they will rapidly climb the table.
Agent McCarthy on 21:23 - Nov 1 with 365 viewsdurham_exile

Successive relegations for McCarthy

Bring it on

Durham_exile

Agent McCarthy on 22:25 - Nov 1 with 363 viewswessex_exile

Agent McCarthy on 21:23 - Nov 1 by durham_exile

Successive relegations for McCarthy

Bring it on

Ironic they've tried Death-Stare Keane and now his nemesis McCarthy - it'll be Alf-Inge HÃ¥land next

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Agent McCarthy on 11:45 - Nov 2 with 350 viewswessex_exile

Agent McCarthy on 22:25 - Nov 1 by wessex_exile

Ironic they've tried Death-Stare Keane and now his nemesis McCarthy - it'll be Alf-Inge HÃ¥land next

This is brilliant btw...

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/ipswich-town-finds-manager-t

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Agent McCarthy on 13:35 - Nov 2 with 347 viewsRSCOSWORTH

To be fair you can't really knock McCarthy's record in the Championship. I reckon he'll keep them up this season and next season they'll be challenging for the play-offs.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Agent McCarthy on 13:44 - Nov 2 with 346 viewsthrillseeker

Agent McCarthy on 13:35 - Nov 2 by RSCOSWORTH

To be fair you can't really knock McCarthy's record in the Championship. I reckon he'll keep them up this season and next season they'll be challenging for the play-offs.

That is my problem with the appointment - he has a good Championship record but we can always hope he fails
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024