Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weekend Weather for Hartlepool - brass Monkeys will feel at home! 22:37 - Jan 14 with 499 viewsdurham_exile

Friday and Saturday are predicted to have snow showers in the Monkey Hanger area with a temperature overnight of -5 degrees C

Therefore it looks increasingly likely that a pitch inspection will take place on Friday lunchtime for this game.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Weekend Weather for Hartlepool - brass Monkeys will feel at home! on 22:39 - Jan 14 with 496 viewsgerry_us

Does this mean we may not be defeated this weekend?
Weekend Weather for Hartlepool - brass Monkeys will feel at home! on 06:45 - Jan 15 with 488 viewsdurham_exile

Weekend Weather for Hartlepool - brass Monkeys will feel at home! on 22:39 - Jan 14 by gerry_us

Does this mean we may not be defeated this weekend?

Yes Gerry, but I wonder what the pool's panel will make of it?

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Weekend Weather for Hartlepool - brass Monkeys will feel at home! on 18:03 - Jan 16 with 449 viewsdurham_exile

Weekend Weather for Hartlepool - brass Monkeys will feel at home! on 06:45 - Jan 15 by durham_exile

Up the U's

Latest forecast for Hartlepool - SNOW on Friday, scattered snow flurries on saturday.

Hope the Groundsman has got those covers on at Victoria Park and plenty of volunteers to help shift the snow on Friday afternoon/ saturday morning otherwise they haven't got a Monkey's of getting the game on.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Weekend Weather for Hartlepool - brass Monkeys will feel at home! on 18:28 - Jan 16 with 448 viewsgerry_us

Weekend Weather for Hartlepool - brass Monkeys will feel at home! on 06:45 - Jan 15 by durham_exile

Up the U's

BIG away win I would think
Weekend Weather for Hartlepool - brass Monkeys will feel at home! on 07:24 - Jan 17 with 433 viewsdurham_exile

Weekend Weather for Hartlepool - brass Monkeys will feel at home! on 18:28 - Jan 16 by gerry_us

BIG away win I would think

In view of the weather, I would prefer the game not to go ahead.

Naturally the Monkey Hangers are desperate to play, but with snow covering the pitch and more forecast for Friday, take the weekend off.

Frankly we don't want to lose 10 on the trot do we?

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Weekend Weather for Hartlepool - brass Monkeys will feel at home! on 18:00 - Jan 17 with 416 viewsthrillseeker

I see there is a 10:30 pitch inspection Friday

Surely it is a postponement
Weekend Weather for Hartlepool - brass Monkeys will feel at home! on 23:55 - Jan 17 with 403 viewsdurham_exile

Weekend Weather for Hartlepool - brass Monkeys will feel at home! on 18:00 - Jan 17 by thrillseeker

I see there is a 10:30 pitch inspection Friday

Surely it is a postponement

Yes, but don't keep calling me Shirley

The photograph on the following web site shows you all you need to know!

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/pools-to-hold-victoria-park-pitch-ins

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Weekend Weather for Hartlepool - brass Monkeys will feel at home! on 10:44 - Jan 18 with 392 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Match is off, hardly a surprise.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024