Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huge congrats on your wedding Daniel! .. I guess Katie knows what she's doing:D 20:26 - Jun 10 with 805 viewsBarsidepete

It's not like we have wedding announcements on here every day;)

Big applause and a toast, I believe we all toast you, mate

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Huge congrats on your wedding Daniel! .. I guess Katie knows what she's doing:D on 21:20 - Jun 10 with 799 viewsBarsidepete

grr, posting that piccie din't work.. *thinks to self, hmm
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Huge congrats on your wedding Daniel! .. I guess Katie knows what she's doing:D on 12:08 - Jun 11 with 764 viewsDaniel

Cheers Pete. I wasn't allowed a ColU wedding, but got a few ColU elements in the big day. I woke up to a congratulations letter from Karl Duguid, I wore my ColU cufflinks, all of my tables were named after my ColU legends, and en route from the church to the reception we stopped off at United Way for some photos.

I'll post some snaps on here when we've got the photos from the photographer.
Huge congrats on your wedding Daniel! .. I guess Katie knows what she's doing:D on 16:59 - Jun 11 with 749 viewsBarsidepete

Huge congrats on your wedding Daniel! .. I guess Katie knows what she's doing:D on 12:08 - Jun 11 by Daniel

Cheers Pete. I wasn't allowed a ColU wedding, but got a few ColU elements in the big day. I woke up to a congratulations letter from Karl Duguid, I wore my ColU cufflinks, all of my tables were named after my ColU legends, and en route from the church to the reception we stopped off at United Way for some photos.

I'll post some snaps on here when we've got the photos from the photographer.

Very nice. Well, the snaps on FB are brilliant! .. I could have sworn there was a way to post a photo here and I did that back in the day..

Huge congrats on your wedding Daniel! .. I guess Katie knows what she's doing:D on 20:57 - Jun 11 with 740 viewsDaniel

The church I got married in is also the club's parish church and the vicar goes to games (in fact he sits a few rows in front of me)
Huge congrats on your wedding Daniel! .. I guess Katie knows what she's doing:D on 21:48 - Jun 11 with 738 viewsburnsieespana

Congrats Daniel.
Huge congrats on your wedding Daniel! .. I guess Katie knows what she's doing:D on 22:21 - Jun 11 with 735 viewsBFG

Spot on, congratulations.
Huge congrats on your wedding Daniel! .. I guess Katie knows what she's doing:D on 06:35 - Jun 12 with 726 viewsdurham_exile

Congratulations Daniel

Up the newlyweds and the U's

Durham_exile

Huge congrats on your wedding Daniel! .. I guess Katie knows what she's doing:D on 08:42 - Jun 12 with 721 viewswessex_exile

Many congratulations Daniel and Katie

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Login to get fewer ads

Huge congrats on your wedding Daniel! .. I guess Katie knows what she's doing:D on 13:02 - Jun 12 with 713 viewscarruthers

Congratulations Daniel.
Huge congrats on your wedding Daniel! .. I guess Katie knows what she's doing:D on 14:59 - Jun 12 with 707 viewsBarsidepete

Huge congrats on your wedding Daniel! .. I guess Katie knows what she's doing:D on 20:57 - Jun 11 by Daniel

The church I got married in is also the club's parish church and the vicar goes to games (in fact he sits a few rows in front of me)

Well no duh.

It's either your dad and you or, oh I dunno, perhaps an overseas visitor who gets to sit next to you at the Wessie in those gravy seats;)

Maybe the vicar could sit even a few more rows forward because the U's could U's all the help they can get.

Anyway, cheers and manhugs .. looking forward to Sept:)

Huge congrats on your wedding Daniel! .. I guess Katie knows what she's doing:D on 07:09 - Jun 13 with 688 viewsnoah4x4

Congratulations Daniel!

I am intrigued. Given that most weddings do tend to take place on a Saturday...

a) Does the Vicar have a WHCS season ticket?
b) So will he only offer Winter/Autumn Weddings when the U's are away?
c) Or does he only offer morning marriages between August and May?
(maybe a huge discount if you get spliced before noon?).
d) Is he praying that the U's NEVER get into the Premier League
(e.g. hence DON'T play on Sundays for Sky TV's benefit)?

Can we interview him?

BTW, I persuaded my wife that we should get married on a Friday because it was on ("lucky") 08/08/08. It's called setting a marker down early for what Saturday afternoons are really for! ...and she never twigged my (Friday) motive until after saying "I do".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024